Storage Racking System
2. Regular Size/Unit
(L)2300*(W)1000*(H)5025mm, 4 levels, Loading Weight:2000kg/level
4. Standard Color
blue, orange, green, red, grey
6. Standard Packings
metal strip, film, paper board and master carton
8. Customized size accepted, Special color available
Storage pallet rack specification:
1) Each system is mainly made up of upright frames and beams
2) Each frame consists of 2 uprights(posts), 2 footplates and bracings
3) Each storage level consists of 2 socketed beams
4) Each beam level usually supports 2 or 3 pallets
5) Supports and non-standard pallet sizes
6) Different beam sizes are available for different load requirements
7) Beam levels are adjustable in 50.8mm/75mm/76.2mm pitch interval
8) All compnents are epoxy power coated except the galvanized footplates
9) Accessories include shim, upright protector, row spacer, pallet support, half-pallet etc.
light duty rack
medium duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
size of upright
size of beam
50*30mm or 60*40mm
thickness of upright
1.25mm or 2.0mm
1.5mm, 1.8mm or 2.0mm
thickness of beam
1.25mm or 2.0mm
capacity per layer
1.Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2.Rapid handling almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Fully utilize vertical space.
4. The loading capacity per level of such rack may reach 5000kg. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
5. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Please inform us of the following information for quick quotation:
size of your warehouse
size of rack(height*width*depth)
how many levels of the rack
loading capacity of each level
(RAL)color you want
Q: What is the raw material of your products?
A: The raw material of steel code is Q235b. Other type of steel is also available per clients’ requirements.
Q: What is delivery times?
A: Normally the order can finish within 15 days. Time varies upon the order quantity and racking types.
Q: How could you guarantee the products quality?
A: Our professional engineer will check what size should be used to guarantee your load weight request.
Before shipping, our quality control also would carefully examine whether the quality is approved.
Q: May I know the status of my order?
A: Yes .We will send you information and photos at different production stage of your order. You will get the latest information in time.
- Q:clear brackets?
- Actually, clear end up looking yellow. It's gross. Just get the metal, I did. They looked cute.
- Q:Is this one of the worst year for college brackets?
- I think I've had worse (1 year I lost all my final four in the 3rd round) but this year was unexpected. I only have UNC left, but the great thing is that if they win the whole thing, then I all of my pools :D So it could be better, but could be much worse. Just glad everyone got screwed up way more than I did
- Q:EMERGENCY! How do I get my braces bracket off?
- Just call your orthodontist and ask what you should do in your situation. You could also just yank it off if you're really desperate.
- Q:NFL Fan Favorite Brackets - AFC Brackets round 2?
- 4 over 1, 3 over 2 in Bracket 1. 1 over 6, and 2 over 5 (even though DEN is my favorite team) in Bracket 2. 4 over 3 in Bracket 1, and 2 over 1 in Bracket 2. Finally, I believe the Jacksonville Jaguars would beat the Cleveland Browns. GO BRONCOS! BRING BACK JAKE PLUMMER!
- Q:is it okay for a bracket to stay loose for a month?
- It is not okay to have loose brackets, for a longer period of time because it will delays the treatment or rather the treatment will stop there, until the brackets will rebond or cemented back again. But don't worry as your dentist told you that she will fix it on your next appointment. With only just a matter of weeks of loose brackets, your teeth will not move to worse. But not longer like six months or years. If it is possible try to talk to your dentist and tell her the discomfort that you feel on your jaw, and tell her that you cannot bear it because it bothers you.
- Q:TTL Sync Cord for Flash Bracket?
- Yes. A bracket is just a holder. An overpriced holder if you ask me. So you will need to get a sync cable to go with it. But to be on the safe side, ask before you buy it. You'll never no, they might have incorporated a sync cable into the bracket.
- Q:HOW CAN I MAKE SPORTS brackets on MICROSOFT WORD?
- I don't know about Microsoft Word. I dont think it would be a good idea because its sometimes hard to format simple bullet points or for outlines. It's always auto formating, moving around your indentations automaticall; perhaps turning these off would be a good start. I would suggest using Microsoft Excell! Hopefully you have it; it is part of MS Office, so if you have Word there is a good chance you have Excell too. This will make formating much easier. Just use a single cell for each single team and build your format accordingly. To draw lines use the 'Borders' option and choose 'Draw Borders'. It may take some playing around to find what kind of spacing will work, but you should be able to create a rudimentary bracket fairly easier. Some people are intimidated by excell when they should not be. Its quite user friendly (much moreso than MS Word), if you need help just use the file menu, or shortcut to it with the F1 key. Type in whatever you are looking for; in your case search for 'Borders' and you will recieve instructions on how to draw in borders. I can almost guarentee that excell will be preferable for making tourny brackets. If you dont have Excell than this will be a problem. In that case, I would even sugest using windows Paint rather than MS Word. If you are deadset on Word then I would suggest creating a table and use the cells in the table as needed to achieve something that resembles a bracket. Make a table with T rows, (if you have T teams), and R columns (R is the number of rounds you will have).
- Q:How much weight would it require to bend a bracket in this configuration?
- Hey, If you need some direction here what I think you have to do for your calculations You have a statically indeterminate structure. What u need to do is find the reactions at the wall (both moment and forces) and the force the middle bracket would take under a applied load P, in the middle. Once you have a expression for the force P that the middle bracket takes, you need to see how it will fail. In this configuration, if I read your question properly, it will buckle if aligned vertically. Edit post to tell me you need further help/ if you have further questions, and ill take a look into calculations if needed. In theory it sounds good but im sure there are a few obstacles to overcome
- Q:Heritage Softail, Quick Release Saddlebag brackets, Any experience or suggestions?
- bolt on seems to be better, someone can steal your bags with quick release. Bubbas heres the number 800) 953-6930
- Q:I think i broke a bracket.?
- I always feel like I break my brackets too, but I never actually do. Tell him the truth if you can get up the courage, if it comes to it, change orthodontists, you have to feel comfortable talking to them. But or tell him that when you were flossing, the floss got stuck in your teeth, and when you pulled, you pulled at a weird angle and it caught the bracket with it and you felt something weird chip. My ortho gives me 3 chances and the charges me $25. After 5 chances they take my braces off.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range