Storage Racking System
2. Regular Size/Unit
(L)2300*(W)1000*(H)5025mm, 4 levels, Loading Weight:2000kg/level
4. Standard Color
blue, orange, green, red, grey
6. Standard Packings
metal strip, film, paper board and master carton
8. Customized size accepted, Special color available
Storage pallet rack specification:
1) Each system is mainly made up of upright frames and beams
2) Each frame consists of 2 uprights(posts), 2 footplates and bracings
3) Each storage level consists of 2 socketed beams
4) Each beam level usually supports 2 or 3 pallets
5) Supports and non-standard pallet sizes
6) Different beam sizes are available for different load requirements
7) Beam levels are adjustable in 50.8mm/75mm/76.2mm pitch interval
8) All compnents are epoxy power coated except the galvanized footplates
9) Accessories include shim, upright protector, row spacer, pallet support, half-pallet etc.
light duty rack
medium duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
heavy duty rack
size of upright
size of beam
50*30mm or 60*40mm
thickness of upright
1.25mm or 2.0mm
1.5mm, 1.8mm or 2.0mm
thickness of beam
1.25mm or 2.0mm
capacity per layer
1.Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2.Rapid handling almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Fully utilize vertical space.
4. The loading capacity per level of such rack may reach 5000kg. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
5. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Please inform us of the following information for quick quotation:
size of your warehouse
size of rack(height*width*depth)
how many levels of the rack
loading capacity of each level
(RAL)color you want
Q: What is the raw material of your products?
A: The raw material of steel code is Q235b. Other type of steel is also available per clients’ requirements.
Q: What is delivery times?
A: Normally the order can finish within 15 days. Time varies upon the order quantity and racking types.
Q: How could you guarantee the products quality?
A: Our professional engineer will check what size should be used to guarantee your load weight request.
Before shipping, our quality control also would carefully examine whether the quality is approved.
Q: May I know the status of my order?
A: Yes .We will send you information and photos at different production stage of your order. You will get the latest information in time.
- Q:Why make NCAA brackets?!?!?
- I agree. In my case, I root for my bracket until I know I don't have a shot, which this year, came in the Georgia game (first game of the tournament), and then I start rooting for the underdog. I'm not a D-3er, but I'm close in University of Houston (let's face it, if my cougs were going to make it, it would have been this year, sucks being in a mid-major that is going to be dominated by one school for eternity!) the only big school I have allegiance to is Texas, just always been a fan. Thank God preseason's over!
- Q:What is the purpose of square brackets in a sentence.?
- If something is missing, because it is unable to be read or torn out of a page (as in old documents), the translator or editor puts what is assumed to be the missing piece in square brackets. It isn't always totally right, but it is inserted (as you have found) to make sense of the quote.
- Q:What does it feel like when your bracket breaks in your mouth?
- Im not sure what you're dad is saying but thats not true. I had this braces thing called the Herbst appliance and it was bars, screws, caps and brackets all over and one time i broke them eating a fruit roll up (i balled it up and chewed on it and the first chew it broke) and it felt maybe a little pressure but no pain it just popped off. Also for braces once you get them it will hurt for a few days but you can put wax on the brackets to prevent irritation on your lips. Also eat soft foods the first few days so it won't hurt. Also make sure you brush your teeth after every meal! Because with braces your teeth build plaque very quickly and if you don't take care of them you get many cavities, puffy gums, and when your braces come off you have stains from them. Good luck getting your braces!
- Q:What is 2010 capital gains under 15% bracket?
- my dear friend QA i tell you a wisdom from life that money is like women never care about them they will come running to you so donot think lot of about such questionyou will find all money with its interests coming to you.best wishes of good health as well as wealth.nawal
- Q:Jehovah's Witnesses, did you know that the newer standard edtion of the NWT doesn't have brackets?
- Yea I noticed a while back while out in serviceI turned to 2 Tim 3:1-6, and looked down at the bottom of the 1st column on the right page, and it wasn't there. Than I began to examine why the shift and that's when I discovered the removal of the brackets.
- Q:Is sealants or tooth grinding making my brackets come off?
- Sometimes the brackets have a hard time staying on the teeth because of saliva contamination at the time of placement. The adhesion might have been weak and it didn't take much to knock them off. Yes, tooth grinding could dislodge them if there was contact between the opposing tooth and the bracket when you bite down. I would return to the orthodontist and have them fuse the bracket back on. I don't think there will be a charge especially if it didn't happen before (or too often).
- Q:wire popped out of my last bracket?
- The moving of teeth is a very slow process. Having a loose wire or bracket is not going to harm your mouth in such a short time period. Make a dentist appointment as soon as you can fit it into your schedule. If the wire is poking your cheek, try bending it out of the way a little and/or put wax on it. If it isn't bothering you, eat on the other side of your mouth and don't stress.
- Q:How to balance a chemical equation that has brackets?
- The subscript number outside the brackets only applies to what is in the brackets. So, Ca(OH)2 means there is one Ca ion bonded with two OH ions. Therefore in Ca(OH)2 there is one Ca atom, two oxygen atoms, and two hydrogen atoms. In balancing the equation you get: Ca(OH)2 + 2HNO3 --Ca(NO3)2 + 2H2O General tip: When balancing equations, ignoring oxygen until the end can make it easier.
- Q:Braces: Changing Brackets?
- would it hurt you to ask your dentist when you got them? or at least call ur destist instead of asking here on yahoo i mean wth are we suppose to know about it! ur the one who has them!
- Q:Is there a such this as small brackets versus bigger brackets for braces?
- i think everyone has noticed. theres diffrent styles of brackets. it depends on what type of braces they are, the treatment that person is getting, and what is the objective of braces when i say diffrent type i mean like damon, self ligating, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range