AGM Battery the Eos Series Battery Eos-1200
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 2000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 200000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The Eos range products are designed as standby power for communication, power, military and broadcast and television system. Elegant design with high energy density, latest improved technology are adopted in this series,design life is 15+ years.
The Eos range batteries are ensured the quality with NARADA's QA system according to the ISO9001 standard.
AGM Battery the Eos Series Technical Features
AGM technology is applied.
15+ years design life under floating application and cycle life is above 1200 at 80% DOD under temperature 25oC.
Reliable seal performance, no acid spillage, recombination efficiency reach 99.9%
Initial capacity above 100%, the remaining capacity above 94% after storage for 3 months (25oC)
low float charge voltage. design (2.25V/cell, 25oC), extremely consistent float charge voltage
Flexible connectors and convenient installation
|1200Ah(C10)||1200Ah(10 hours rate:)|
Height with termial:
AGM Battery the Eos Series Compliant Standards
BS6290 part 4
Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
AGM Battery the Eos Series Battery Installation Compliant with:
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
AGM Battery the Eos Series Main Applications
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Other applications to provide integrated stored energy system
AGM Battery the Eos Series Products Characteristics:
Recommended float charge voltage for 2V battery: 2.25Vpc at 77oF(25oC)
Self discharge rate :< 2% per month at 77oF(25oC)
Design life: 15+ years at 77oF(25oC)
Shelf life: 6 months at 68oF(20oC)
Valve regulated system, no water addition needed
What is a AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat )Battery?
The newer type of sealed nonspillable maintenance free valve regulated battery uses "Absorbed Glass Mats", or AGM separators between the plates. This is a very fine fiber Boron-Silicate glass mat. These type of batteries have all the advantages of gelled, but can take much more abuse. These are also called "starved electrolyte.Ąą Just like the Gel batteries, the AGM Battery will not leak acid if broken.
What are the advantages of the AGM battery?
The advantages of AGM batteries are no maintenance, sealed against fumes, hydrogen, leakage, or non-spilling even if they are broken, and can survive most freezes. AGM batteries are "recombinant" ¨C which means the Oxygen and Hydrogen recombine inside the battery. These use gas phase transfer of oxygen to the negative plates to recombine them back into water while charging and prevent the loss of water through electrolysis. The recombining is typically 99+% efficient, so almost no water is lost. Charging voltages for most AGM batteries are the same as for a standard type battery so there is no need for special charging adjustments or problems with incompatible chargers or charge controls. Since the internal resistance is extremely low, there is almost no heating of the battery even under heavy charge and discharge currents. AGM batteries have a very low self-discharge rate (from 1% to 3% per month). So they can sit in storage for much longer periods without charging. The plates in AGM's are tightly packed and rigidly mounted, and will withstand shock and vibration better than any standard battery.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- It filled with lead plate filled with sponge lead as a negative electrode, filled with lead dioxide lead dioxide as a positive electrode, and with 22 to 28% dilute sulfuric acid as electrolyte. In the charge, the electrical energy into chemical energy, the discharge of chemical energy and into electrical energy.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- The main performance parameters of the battery are the following: model; voltage; battery capacity; battery type, such as lead-acid batteries, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, solar cells, fuel cells.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- Along the battery cover on the exhaust hole, open the battery cover plate, some of the battery cover is APS adhesive, and some batteries are buckle connection, pay attention to open the cover when the cover plate The At this time you can see the six exhaust raft rubber cap.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- General circuit has a battery protection circuit, once the battery voltage is less than 10.8V will automatically cut off the electricity to prevent the battery because of over-discharge and damage. (Nominal value of 12V battery internal six cell grid) with the battery discharge current multiplied by the discharge time to express how much energy the battery can store, is a very image of a measure. The greater the value of the battery, indicating that the battery can store more energy. But does not mean that the battery can use such a large current discharge.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- Voltage 12V, current 65AH, that is the capacity of 65A. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit)
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- Lead-acid battery nominal voltage is 2V / (each or monomer), but in fact will be higher than 2V, so the actual use and charging equipment for the matching will use 104, also useful 103, also useful 108 Only.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Lead-acid battery is composed of positive and negative plates, partitions, shell, electrolyte and wiring pile head and other components, the discharge of the chemical reaction is to rely on positive electrode active substances (lead dioxide and lead) and negative plate active substances (sponge Pure lead) in the electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid solution) under the action, which plate grid, the traditional battery lead and antimony alloy manufacturing, maintenance-free battery is made of lead calcium alloy, the former with antimony, the latter with calcium, This is the fundamental difference between the two points.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- General use of lead-acid batteries. Electrode is mainly made of lead and its oxide, the electrolyte is a sulfuric acid solution of a battery. English: Lead-acid battery Discharge state, the main component of the cathode is lead dioxide, the main component of the negative lead; charge state, the main components of the positive and negative are lead sulfate. Divided into exhausted batteries and maintenance-free lead-acid batteries.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery using lead-calcium alloy grille, the amount of water generated when charging less water evaporation is low, with the shell with a sealed structure, the release of sulfuric acid gas is also very little, so with the above advantages.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- The battery discharge to the standard termination voltage when the internal resistance will become larger, the battery electrolyte concentration will become very thin, especially the battery plate micropores and battery plate surface these two points are almost neutral; battery over discharge because of Internal resistance will become larger, so the battery will appear inside the phenomenon of heat, the battery volume will appear fever expansion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like