AGM Battery the Eos Series Battery Eos-1000
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 200000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The Eos range products are designed as standby power for communication, power, military and broadcast and television system. Elegant design with high energy density, latest improved technology are adopted in this series,design life is 15+ years.
The Eos range batteries are ensured the quality with NARADA's QA system according to the ISO9001 standard.
AGM Battery the Eos Series Technical Features
AGM technology is applied.
15+ years design life under floating application and cycle life is above 1200 at 80% DOD under temperature 25oC.
Reliable seal performance, no acid spillage, recombination efficiency reach 99.9%
Initial capacity above 100%, the remaining capacity above 94% after storage for 3 months (25oC)
low float charge voltage. design (2.25V/cell, 25oC), extremely consistent float charge voltage
Flexible connectors and convenient installation
|1000Ah(C10)||1000Ah(10 hours rate:)|
Height with termial:
AGM Battery the Eos Series Compliant Standards
BS6290 part 4
Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
AGM Battery the Eos Series Battery Installation Compliant with:
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
AGM Battery the Eos Series Main Applications
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Other applications to provide integrated stored energy system
AGM Battery the Eos Series Products Characteristics:
Recommended float charge voltage for 2V battery: 2.25Vpc at 77oF(25oC)
Self discharge rate :< 2% per month at 77oF(25oC)
Design life: 15+ years at 77oF(25oC)
Shelf life: 6 months at 68oF(20oC)
Valve regulated system, no water addition needed
What is a AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat )Battery?
The newer type of sealed nonspillable maintenance free valve regulated battery uses "Absorbed Glass Mats", or AGM separators between the plates. This is a very fine fiber Boron-Silicate glass mat. These type of batteries have all the advantages of gelled, but can take much more abuse. These are also called "starved electrolyte.Ąą Just like the Gel batteries, the AGM Battery will not leak acid if broken.
What are the advantages of the AGM battery?
The advantages of AGM batteries are no maintenance, sealed against fumes, hydrogen, leakage, or non-spilling even if they are broken, and can survive most freezes. AGM batteries are "recombinant" ¨C which means the Oxygen and Hydrogen recombine inside the battery. These use gas phase transfer of oxygen to the negative plates to recombine them back into water while charging and prevent the loss of water through electrolysis. The recombining is typically 99+% efficient, so almost no water is lost. Charging voltages for most AGM batteries are the same as for a standard type battery so there is no need for special charging adjustments or problems with incompatible chargers or charge controls. Since the internal resistance is extremely low, there is almost no heating of the battery even under heavy charge and discharge currents. AGM batteries have a very low self-discharge rate (from 1% to 3% per month). So they can sit in storage for much longer periods without charging. The plates in AGM's are tightly packed and rigidly mounted, and will withstand shock and vibration better than any standard battery.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- The main performance parameters of the battery are the following: model; voltage; battery capacity; battery type, such as lead-acid batteries, alkaline batteries, lithium batteries, solar cells, fuel cells.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water. It also has a shock, high temperature, small size, self-discharge characteristics of the general life is generally ordinary Twice the battery. There are two kinds of maintenance-free batteries on the market.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- Always keep the battery surface clean. Found that the surface of dust and acid, it should be timely wipe, wipe can be wiped with soda water wipes wipe again, after rinse with water.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- 0AH storage is 80AH ah If the actual storage capacity will have to see the brand. I have seen 100AH only 24 pound. This is not even 60AH.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V is said to be the voltage, 65Ah is the current. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit .1 hours.)
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Lead-acid battery is composed of positive and negative plates, partitions, shell, electrolyte and wiring pile head and other components, the discharge of the chemical reaction is to rely on positive electrode active substances (lead dioxide and lead) and negative plate active substances (sponge Pure lead) in the electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid solution) under the action, which plate grid, the traditional battery lead and antimony alloy manufacturing, maintenance-free battery is made of lead calcium alloy, the former with antimony, the latter with calcium, This is the fundamental difference between the two points.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- The advantage of a maintenance-free battery is that the service life is twice as long as the dry battery! And in the use of the process without maintenance! The voltage is also relatively stable.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Keep the battery surface clean. If the discovery of solid oxide on the pole, it should be timely with hot water pouring, to be removed, so as not to affect the pole and the terminal between the continuity. After cleaning up, wipe the battery surface, in the pole and the terminal cast on the butter to ensure that the pole is not oxidized.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- Excessive discharge can seriously damage the battery's electrical performance and cycle life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like