1.ISO9001 and ISO14001
2.12 years manufacturing experience
4.material:rubber and steel
- Q:where does lightning go when it disappears?
- Yes, it's way too many. What kind of parents do you have that let you do this to yourself at such an age? You also say lol way too much.
- Q:What are the specifications and models of metal hose couplings?
- It is mainly used for connecting the box and hose in place. Open the box in the box and plug into the joint. The external thread joint is fixed with the lock. 2, mainly used in screw thread connection cable pipe and hose.
- Q:Do you need adhesive for the sleeve joint of PVC wire pipe?
- The Construction Code stipulates that this is true, but it is rarely used in general decoration.
- Q:What's the meaning of the plumbing PVC pipe joint specification "1/2" "X12" and "1/2" "x18"?
- First specification 1/2 "X12": 1/2 inches in diameter and 12 inches in length.Second specifications 1/2 "x18": 1/2 inches in diameter and 18 inches in length.
- Q:Is the hydraulic pipe joint stainless steel or carbon steel?
- Hydraulic pipe head for material 20, 45, 27SiMn and so on. The corrosion resistance of hydraulic pipe fittings is not stainless steel per se,
- Q:Hydraulic pipe fittings, DIN, GB, American Standard how to distinguish?
- PT is the abbreviation of Thread Pipe, is a 55 degree taper pipe thread sealing, belonging to the Whitworth family, for the European and Commonwealth countries. Commonly used in water and gas pipe industry, taper regulations of 1:16. national standard is available on the GB/T7306-2000 G is 55 degrees non thread sealing pipe thread, a thread labeled Wyeth family. As the representative of G cylinder thread. The national standard is available on the GB/T7307-2001 thread in 1/4, 1/2 in addition, 1/8 marker refers to thread size diameter, unit is inches. Insiders usually used to call thread size, one inch 1/4 inch is equal to 8 points, 2 points, and so on.G seems to be referred to as pipe thread (Guan), 55, division 60 degrees are functional, commonly known as the tube. The thread is machined from a cylindrical surface.
- Q:Where can you buy fire extinguishers?
- Wow everyones doing such long answers. I don't know if this is all of them but it is a whole lot look at my source for the link.
- Q:Will you be campaigning?
- How about a return on all the money we've sent them that could have spent at home. How about the truth on how long they knew OBL was in the country and how didn't they just turn him over.
- Q:What is the nominal diameter of the phi 1/2 in the pipe joint?
- 1 inches =25.4mm.1/2 "- 4 thiophene, 3/4" - 6 thiophene, etc..Pipe, pipe thread and machining are often used in these old units, but they are not legal units of measurement in our country.Installation industry and business are commonly used in this unit.
- Q:My responsibility when weed-eating?
- Use the regular copper threaded fitting. Most homes are connected to the water meter with 3/4 fittings. Water meters are usually made from lead-free bronze alloy - so copper will be fine.
We are increasingly expanding our international market share based on high quality products, excellent service, reasonable price and timely delivery. We stick to the tenet of honest, creative, harmonious and win-win to promote our mutual benefit. We stick to the principle of perfect, newest and excellent of the products. We devote to provide the customers with detail technology consolation, considerate service and the top grade products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Beijing, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE;
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE ;Invention Patent Certificate;Utility model patent certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average