Order On-line Tracking
Accessories - Nonwoven Waterproof
It’s equipped on the roof with flashing to waterproof.
nated glass, is a kind of security compound glass made by sealing two or more pieces of glass together with PVB film through the process of heating and pressurization. The shape of the glass can be flat or curved.The laminated glass has 2 layers,3 layers,5 layers, 7 layers, or more.
Function and Characteristic of Skylight Laminated Glass:
1. Security: because of the agglutinated function of the PVB film, when the glass is broken, only bring into radiation-like crackle, the fragment will not scatter out. It is safe and can not hurt people. So, it is widely used in the windshield glass for automobiles.
2. Sound insulating : With a good damping function for sound wave, laminated glass is a favorable sound insulating material.
3. Energy saving: Laminated glass has better thermal performance than normal glass. Combined with insulating glass, laminated glass can achieve even better sound reduction effect and thermal insulation performance. Apparently, it is an ideal and safe energy-saving product.
4. U.V. Filtering : The interlayer can filter out ultra-violet rays, so that can prevent the indoor or objects such as furniture from fading.
5. Wider variety of color and patterns to choose for better decoration effect: PVB interlayer can be in various colors to meet with architect’s design intent and decoration requirements. It can also control transmittance of solar energy and reduce indoor air-condition load.
Specification of Skylight Laminated Glass:
Flat laminated glass: Thickness 6-40mm
Max size: 2650x6500mm
Min size: 150mm*150mm
Curved laminated glass: Thickness 6-30mm
Max size: 2000x3000mm
Min size: 300x400mm
Application of Skylight Laminated Glass:
Architectural door, window, ceiling, floor, partitions, stair-steps, handrails,railings, awnings and curtain wall glass.
Ships and automobile windshield glass.
Bullet/violence- resistant glass for financial places, exhibitions hall, hospital and jail,etc.Safety glass for furniture
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|