1. Product Specification for EPDM Waterproof Membrane:
There are two installation ways.one is full sticking,the other is hot welding.
EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1.2m(width) * 20m(length)/roll
24sqm--80sqm/roll, with plastic bag
Roofs, basement, pond, Lake, steel structure roof,
swimming pool, underground, tunnel, etc
2.Product Technicial Data for EPDM Waterproof Membrane:
Tensile strength at break Mpa
Elogation at break
Tearing strength KN/m≥
Impermeability 30minutes No leak
Low temperature flexibility °C≤
Heat air ageing 80°C x 168h
Tensile strength retention rate % ≥
Elogation retention rate % ≥
Apperance of 100% elogation
3. Product Application:
a. Make sure the base surface smooth, clean and dry(Moisture<9%), then paint the delicated agent on the base surface. Start application till it is dry.
b. Reinforce the parts which are easy to leak, such as seam, hole, channel, wall, pipe and corner.
c. Application Method:
Lay the membrane directly. Be careful to control the overlaps of the long side and short side.
d. After application, a careful inspection is required. Make sure there is no air bubble, no fold, no falling away etc to guarantee the waterproof life.
4. Some photos:
- Q:The difference between waterproof linoleum and waterproofing membrane
- The elastomer (SBS) modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is made of polyester nonwoven fabric or glass fiber mat as the tire base, styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) thermoplastic elastomer as modifier, Vinyl film, aluminum foil film, sand, sand, shale made of building waterproof material. The product has a vertical and horizontal tensile strength, good elongation, toughness, low temperature resistance, aging resistance, resistance to ultraviolet light, temperature difference changes, self-healing strength and other excellent performance.
- Q:Basement SBS Waterproof Coil Division I and II type What is the difference? How is the site identified?
- Type I low temperature flexibility is -20 degrees, pulling force of 500N / 5cm, elongation of 30%. Type II low temperature is -25 degrees, tension of 800N / 5cm, elongation of 40%. The appearance of the general can not distinguish, you can take the sample to the laboratory to be a tensile test on it.
- Q:Why the roof of the waterproof membrane and insulation rock wool board to do between the isolation layer?
- 3, in the insulation layer on whether to protect the isolation layer according to the construction of the insulation layer on the destruction of the role of the waterproof layer. Since the waterproofing membrane has been completed construction, indicating that the flatness has reached a higher demand, and the insulation layer of the grass-roots flatness requirements do not exceed the requirements of the web paving, so waterproof surface without leveling layer, but may need to do protection Isolation layer.
- Q:Roof SBS waterproofing membrane additional layer needs to be wide
- Asphalt waterproofing membrane is in the base tire (such as base paper, fibrous fabric) dip on asphalt, and then spread in the surface of powder or sheet of the isolation material made of curled sheet waterproof material.
- Q:APP selection of asphalt waterproofing membrane selection points
- 1, I type polyester tire or glass fiber tire modified asphalt waterproofing membrane PET higher heat resistance, but low temperature flexibility is poor. Suitable for non-cold areas for general construction works of the roof waterproof layer. The waterproofing material of the upper surface material of polyethylene film or fine sand shall not be exposed.
- Q:The difference between high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and sbs
- SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is a kind of polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, which is included with the included relationship.
- Q:What is the use of waterproof membrane?
- Building waterproofing membrane is mainly used for building walls, roofs, tunnels, highways, landfills, etc., to withstand external rain, groundwater leakage can be curled into a roll of flexible building materials.
- Q:What is the difference between SBS and APP rolls?
- Compared to the use of SBS waterproofing membrane to use a larger range. But each has its own advantages and disadvantages, according to the local environment and the actual situation of the building in combination with the characteristics of two kinds of coil to choose materials. You have to compare the next, I can only tell you SBS waterproofing membrane prices than APP waterproofing membrane high.
- Q:Sbs waterproof sheet and app coil how to see it
- SBS full name is: styrene - butadiene - styrene block copolymer. SBS is an abbreviation of elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is also known as SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is made of polyester felt, fiberglass felt or glass fiber reinforced polyester felt as the base, styrene-butadiene (SBS) thermoplastic elastomer as a petroleum asphalt modifier, both sides covered with isolation materials made of building waterproofing membrane, the product implementation of the standard GB18242 national mandatory standards. Product markings are carried out according to the following procedures: name, model, tire base, upper surface material, lower surface material, thickness, area and this standard number, for example: 3mm thick, 10㎡ area, the upper surface is mineral pellets, the lower surface is poly Vinyl film, polyester tread base, type I elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane marked as: SBS I PY M PE 3 10 GB18242-2008.
- Q:SBS Shale Waterproof Coil
- SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, this coil has a good high temperature performance, can be -25 to +100 ℃ temperature range of use, a higher flexibility and fatigue resistance, and up to 1500% Elongation and strong puncture resistance, tear resistance. Suitable for cold areas, as well as deformation and vibration of large industrial and civil buildings waterproofing works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range