Introduction of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Mono solar panels CNBM (235W)
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:solar panel design question?
- Because we and the trees are trying to solve a different problem. We want electricity, a tree wants light (and some heat) for photosynthesis. In getting the electricity we use Silicon for solar panels. (Sometimes Gallium Arsenide). And we exploit the same thing in Silicon that allows them to be computer chips. The fact that they conduct differently when voltage is applied. But for a solar panel that is done essentially in reverse. We GET a voltage difference (electricity) from shoving energy through it. Look up junction bias on google or yahoo for explanation. But the DESIGN problem is: You have to couple these panels together the right way - according to their bias. You can't string them up willy nilly. There is a pattern. And when one breaks in this pattern. (I mean when the actual panel cracks, which they do easily as they are brittle). It can change the overall bias. This can make even be worse than if it was removed, it can actually fight against the working ones. The efficiency is there in arranging them like a tree, but the practicality of maintenance would be daunting.
- Q:can solar power panels installed at home provide enough electricity to power house hold appliances?
- During daylight hours yes. I have just six panels, and during the summer, with feed in tariffs paid by my retailer, I hardly pay any electricity bills. Many people around me have up to 20 panels on their roof, and are gross feed in to the grid, meaning no more electricity bills. * or preferably 0 panels will ensure you never have to pay an electricity bill again.
- Q:cheapest solar panels sold on line?
- If okorder.com/... , cost $75 each. I haven't personally tried that product, but the company has been around for a long time, and is not a fly-by-night. If it has to last, there are dozens of places online that will sell conventional sealed panels. Expect to pay $2.00 a watt on up nowadays.
- Q:Solar Panel: Watts, Amps, Volts? mA?
- okorder.com/ to see our solar panel project.
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- YES. They work in direct proportion to the amount of light falling on the surface, regardless of the source of the light. In the shade simply means reflected light instead of direct sunlight, falls on the panel, with that much less output. The earth has an albedo of about 8, which meas about 8% of the light falling on the earth is reflected. The moon has an albedo of 2, which means 2% is reflected, which is why shadows on the moon are not jet black as you might expect in an airless place. The atmosphere of the earth is why shadows are lit as they are. The conspiracy theorists thought they had something to prove the moon landings were faked with the shadows not being black. They neglected to account for reflected light from surrounding sunlit objects scattering light the shadows.
- Q:How to make electricity from the sun without using solar panels?
- Solar things are always costly... You can use concave mirrors and concentrate the heat and heat what and then steam ll be formed and then steam directed to turbines, there you go generating electricity with out solar panels...
- Q:Charging batteries with a solar panel?
- I have been using solar panels for over ten years never until recently bothered to use a charge controller, it depends really on how much power your batteries can hold how often they will be drained from use of the connected dc-ac inverters. While constant daylight charging at 8v 3.5a/hr is quite heavy it is not excessive, 2v lead acid battery chargers give a voltage output of appx 4.8v but the fluctuating output of a solar panel means you may well charge at 8v for some time but with occasional shade etc it will more likely average at 5v which I think is quite acceptable.
- Q:Can I made my own solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . This could definitely help you!
- Q:how much does solar panels cost for you home?
- Just to be sure - when you say solar panels - are you thinking of hot water or electricity? For electrical power the system must photovoltaic.
- Q:What type of gases and toxics do solar panels use or produce?
- it is fairly conceivable, despite if the difficulty with this physique of recommendations is the storage of the produced HHO. An 'on call for' technique is plenty safer and less difficult. Hybrid structures are already accessible that boost gasoline financial equipment some 20% to 60%. DIY 'plans' and such are additionally accessible for people who prefer to tinker.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range