1. Structure of Smartphone Description：
1. Display: 4.5" IPS Capacitive Touch Screen
2. CPU: MT6572, Dual-Core 1.3GHz
3. OS: Android 4.2.2
4. Dual sim card
2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G WCDMA 850/2100MHz
6. Dual Camera: Front 5.0MP + Back 5.0MP
7. Black, White, Blue, Pink, 4 colors optional
2. Main Features of the Smartphone：
4.5 Inch IPS capacitive touch screen, 854*480px
MTK6572 A, Cortex A7 Dual-Core, 1.3GHz; GPU: Mali-400
3. Smartphone Images：
4. Feature of Smartphone：
|Screen||4.5 Inch IPS capacitive touch screen, 854*480px|
|CPU||MTK6572 A, Cortex A7 Dual-Core, 1.3GHz; GPU: Mali-400 MP|
|ROM||2GB, support TF card up to 32GB max|
|Band||2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz;|
|SIM Card||3G: 850/2100MHz|
|Dual SIM Card Dual Standby(one micro-SIM card)|
|FM Radio||support, earphone needed|
|GPS||support, built in|
|WIFI||support, 802.11 b/g/n|
|Standby Time||About 3~5 days|
|Camera||Dual Cameras, 5.0MP front camera; 5.0MP back camera with flashlight|
|Other Features|| Play Store, Email, Wallpapers, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Tethering & portable hotspot, etc|
|Languages||Support Multi- language|
|Color||Black , Pink , white , blue|
|Net Weight||124g(including battery)|
|Accessories||1 x 1500mAh Battery|
|1 x USB Cable|
|1 x Charger|
|1 x 3.5mm Earphone|
|1 x leather case|
|1 x User Manual|
5. FAQ of Smartphone：
1. Question: What is your product quality?
Answer: 100% test before shipping ,one year warranty , very few defective rate .
2. Question: Can you put my brand name (logo) on the phone ?
Answer: Yes, for samples order we can't print logo,if order over 3000pcs , we can do OEM your logo on back cover
and box ,turn on picture and unlock slide sign , menual all of this with your logo on .
3. Question: which way to ship the goods to me ?
Answer: By fedex , Dhl for small order ,big order by air or by sea .
4. Question: What payment method do you accept?
Answer: T/T ,LC and West Union.
5. Question: if the goods has problem ,how to solve it?
Answer : if goods has problem , it can send back us , we will repair to you .
- Q:What does it mean by 'mobile phone unlocking'?
- Every mobile phone is locked when it is purchased new, say that it was purchased with a Vodaphone sim card in it it is locked to Vodafone, you can get it unlocked (meaning that you could use any simcard eg. TMobile, O2, Orange etc. You can ge this done by the network itself in a shop or search for the unlock code on the internet.
- Q:How can I get a good mobile phone deal?
- Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone 32GB Does not include ATT service contract Facetime Retina Display Multitasking HD Video Recording 5MP Camera --------------------------------------
- Q:Can I enjoy programming on Windows Mobile cell phone ?
- if u r an expert software engineer, u can try doing it.
- Q:T-Mobile Phone for Best Reception?
- Ho, ho, ho. Its the late Noughties, not the 1990s - reception is no longer an issue now. There are mobile phone receivers hidden in: Office blocks Flats Trees Lamp posts Farm buildings Industrial sites The list goes on. What I am trying to say is that back in the 90s, when mobiles were just beginning to get commercially popular and available there were nowhere near as many mobile phone masts since the market didn't demand it; not enough people were using mobiles. Now everyone has one and reception is simply not an issue with ANY operator unless you live up a high mountain or in the Outer Hebrides, which I doubt you do. The huge increase in customers has meant mobile phone operators have placed receivers EVERYWHERE. So, lose the 1990s reject opinion of cellular technology and simply find the best deal possible on whichever operator it is. Reception differing on individual network operators is utter, weapons-grade bullsh!t. Differing reception between operators is such a misnomer these days that if you do suffer from bad reception, it is more likely to be your PHONE than the operator itself. And even if you do wonder into an area where your operator does not have a mast, then your mobile will automatically switch into the next nearest mast and it doesn't matter which operator hosts it. So why would anyone ever have a reception issue these days unless they are using a leather case lined with lead.
- Q:T-mobile android phone?!?
- The only other company your phone will work on is ATT, and that's if you unlock it.
- Q:Where can I get a replacement t-mobile phone?
- I've t-mobile phone if you like one.
- Q:Monitor someone else' mobile phone?
- There are spying apps available on android. An example is one that sends an email of every text received and sent. Try searching a little and you should find it.
- Q:Radiation of Mobile Phones!?
- If they can microwave popcorn How scrambled do you want your pink eggs from your head ?
- Q:bad service from mobile phone shop ?
- they do no longer seem to be observed as cellular telephones in Australia, they are cellular telephones. call them cellular telephones and a lot of persons won't be attentive to what you're conversing approximately. the biggest companies are Telstra, Optus and Vodaphone. Telstra is the biggest and owns all the infrastructure which the others use. There are different companies which pop up each and every now and then. i take advantage of Telstra and have few issues of them yet I even have had issues of Optus. you will discover human beings the place the opposite has befell. examine out all the companies once you have become your cellular and look for the appropriate deal for you. The deals replace commonly yet you will discover one that fits you.
- Q:mobile phone networks?
- i think basically,phones from foreign nations have an inbuilt sim-card that can auto detect available netwoks.have u started using the phone?if not then i think u should consult a qualified person for breaking the seal of the sim card.only then u will be able to access the indian netwoks.the sim card must be holding the list of the netwoks from england and america.tats what is the list you are talking about in the my networks list.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range