Our grinding ball are widely used for powder preparation and extra-fine deep processing in sectors, such as cement building materials, metal mining, coal paste thermal power plants, chemical engineering, ceramic coating, light industrial paper making and magnetic materials. The cast grinding ball's hardness is high; wearing cost is low; the toughness is very good. So the breakage is few. The surface hardness of ball will be raised further in using the course, and the wear resistance would gather hard to raise mill machine production capacity and raise cement's ratio surface area and reclaim ratio of the extractive mine.
Specification of 55-67HRC Forged Grinding Ball For Mine ISO9001, ISO14001,ISO18001
Weight of each
The Product Description of 55-67HRC Forged Grinding Ball For Mine ISO9001, ISO14001,ISO18001
Times of falling (5m)
Chemical Composition of 55-67HRC Forged Grinding Ball For Mine ISO9001, ISO14001,ISO18001
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 3, the resonance method is cast on its resonant frequency vibration 1060ndn, to eliminate the residual stress in casting.
- Q:What are the casting parts processing engineering?
- At present, casting processing, according to metal classification, divided into cast iron, cast steel, casting non-ferrous metal.
- Q:Domestic large steel castings factory which is better, recommend!
- At least spend money on research and development, then the quality should be all right.
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- To distinguish from the use of materialsForging materials are mainly made of carbon steel and alloy steel of various components, followed by aluminum, magnesium, titanium, copper and their alloys. The original state of the material is rod, ingot, metal powder and liquid metal. The materials needed for casting are mostly metal, wood, fuel, molding materials and so on. In contrast, the forging parts rarely produce dust, harmful gas and noise, etc., and play a more obvious role in environmental protection. Of course, because of this, the price of forged parts on the market is higher than that of castings.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Generally cast iron thick place, density is empty, thin place density a little more.
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- For example, the castings shall be in accordance with the requirements of the second types of castings in the technical requirements for aluminum alloy castings of GB/T9438-1999;
- Q:What is the reason for 304 stainless steel precision casting parts to be changed?
- Mainly because of the cooling shrinkage caused by internal stress caused. There is the change of temperature distribution in materials element imbalance, is typical of surface and internal, thin wall and thick wall, bottom and top.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- In general cast iron, the mass fraction of copper below 3% - 3.5% can increase the hardness; but when the cast iron has a tendency to chill, or when there is a hard point of free carbides, the addition of copper decreases the hardness.Copper can be used to improve the wear resistance, abrasion resistance, and shock absorption of cast iron, so it is often used in the manufacture of sliding friction iron castings, such as drilling machine spindle, automobile and tractor, valve tappet, etc.. But in white cast iron or chilled cast iron, adding copper does not make any improvement in its abrasion resistance.Copper for certain heat resistant cast iron and austenitic cast iron can increase the heat resistance and corrosion resistance, copper - chromium composite alloy to prevent oxidation under high temperature in the atmosphere from the skin effect is particularly effective, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of austenitic cast iron containing many mass fraction of 4% ~ 7% copper.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Return, general castings (especially steel castings) commonly used heat treatment process is normalized and tempered. Of course there are completely by annealing or remove stress annealing...
- Q:What are the requirements for casting steel castings?
- 2, the plane should be placed on the following.3, thin parts should be placed below.
Grinding Prince was established in February, 2004 with an area of 24,400 square meters. Our company is an outstanding private enterprise specializing in the production of wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and heat-resistant alloy iron and steel castings. Currently, our production capacity of various types of wear-resistant casting balls and heat-resistant steel castings is 10,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Anshan City, Liaoning Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Domestic Market； South America； Eastern Asia； South Asia； Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||grinding ball,grinding media,casting ball,casting grinding ball
|Product Price Range