||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series III (300W—310W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The production of silicon requires that the stone be heated to become liquid, and the heating becomes gaseous crystals. During the need to burn a lot of fossil fuels and emissions of toxic gases silicon tetrachloride, this material has a corrosive effect on the skin. After pickling, pulling crystal, cut the side, finished a series of processes, more industrial chain. The cost of the finished product is too high. The energy consumption of making a solar cell requires solar cells to be equal in power generation for several years. The cost recovery period is very long.
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- I have a boat in a sunny position and four eighty watt panels. These will run my fridge television and a few LED's. I nonetheless need to run my engine for sizzling water and washing desktop. My Batteries only final a couple of years and are an actual affliction. I am going on the mains when i will be able to to get the batteries topped up. The panels are adequate if there's nothing else, they don't seem to be the answer to the way forward for power provide. There's additionally the ethical part of the feed in tariff. For the wealthy to load their electrical power bill onto the less good off just isn't desirable and those panels on the roof inform all of your neighbors that you are doing it. As a way to exhibit a grasping selfish attitude. If they're any just right why don't the vigour companies purchase them and shop shopping coal?
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:are solar panels sufficient for electric heating?
- Are you thinking of installing electric solar panels or thermal solar panels or both? It would be better to install electric solar panels for electric heating. You can run 7 heaters as long as you do the calculations for the number of panels need for the daylight hours, and the required battery bank to supply the required power.
- Q:How do Solar Panels work, and how it can generate electricity?
- Solar okorder.com under products that are sorted by watts per area. Also go to wikipedia to get more detailed information on solar cells.
- Q:what do i have to study to install solar panels?
- I want to warn you that very few people will need your service. Solar panels look horrible, and do very little. If it was me and i was interested in greener solutions, i would pursue a degree in environmental engineering. I think that in 0 years time that you will see roofers installing solar panels and your local contractor will be installing personal electric windmills. For this reason i do not believe that there will be much of a future in installing solar panels as a low barrier to entry will mean not much profit or job security.
- Q:2v vs 24v solar panel?
- The choice of solar panel voltage comes down more to what the panels will be connected to. You're right that power can remain the same at the different voltages. Higher input (panel) voltages are sometimes used in inverter systems to reduce the effect of voltage draw-down. 2v panels (about 20v open circuit) work well for charging 2v batteries, connected in parallel, through a charge controller. For use of a grid-tie inverter, higher input voltages are sometimes used to reduce the effects of draw-down. You want to select and wire (parallel vs. series) your panels based on the input voltage requirement of the load, whatever it may be.
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- The following links is a sun angle calculator which I find very helpful during my days of doing project about solar panel. The calculator will give you the accurate location of the sun. Solar panel work best when it is directly facing the sun. All you have to do is key in your location details and it will provide you with two most important details: azimuth angle and altitude angle. Azimuth angle is the East angle where the Sun is relative to the South while altitude angle is the tilt angle of the solar panel throughout the day. By using these two angles, you will maximize your exposure of solar panels. However, if you are experiencing rainy or cloudy days, horizontally mounted solar panels is the most efficient.
- Q:Solar Panels heat absorption?
- Solar panels . Are you talking about solar cells or panels ? Solar panels can be either for hot water or electricity but i take it your talking about solar cells that make electricity . Heat has nothing to do with making electricity . In fact when they heat up they give out less so its good to keep them cool . With size they give out equal amounts of volts but less amp the larger the more amp you get. Solar cells work with white light that knock the electrons around that produce electricity . To much such as putting a magnifying glass on them will burn them up but will kick out twice the volt but only for a short amount of time before they burn up . If you can keep them cool with an intense light like that im not sure what they will do but to much heat will destroy them. Edit: Yep you got that right . As far as the desert to make up for the loss of volts because of the heat they just add a few more cells . Say there going for 2 volt it takes 24 cells because each gives you /2 volt but most use around 36 cells if not more . That would give you 8 volt then a regulator regulates the amount going into the battery . Most will put 3 volt into the battery to 4 volt . Freezing temps aren't going to do a thing to them as long as the sun hits them without snow covering them . I build mine with 40 cells getting 20 volt and a bit more on some . That way if its a cloudy day i still get over 3 volt and plenty of amps .
- Q:would the planet cool if covered in solar panels?
- No, the top argument is that extra CO2 is inflicting the ambience to keep greater warmth from the sunlight. Having image voltaic panels might scale returned the quantity of CO2 interior the ambience we are putting in it real now via giving us an means source that doesn't emit CO2, and that's approximately it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range