||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
With the advantages in Cement, Composite Materials, New Building Materials and Engineering, we mainly concentrate on coal, steel and construction equipments and give priority to solar and wind energy development simultaneously utilizing our competitive position on traditional building materials to achieve sales revenue of RMB10 Billion in 2013.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.
275W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Nominal Power||W|| 275|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells||72|
|Maximum Power||W|| 275|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|Maximum System Voltage||Volts|| 1000|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 36.2|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.60|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 43.1|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.44|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
275W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System Stock Information
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:how much money do solar panels cost?
- Hi, One or two new windmills may not cost you as much I believe. Just my suggestion anyway.
- Q:How can I power 5v or .08 amps in a remote loaction via solar panel.?
- First things first. 5 Volts @ .08 amps would be .2 Watts. therefore you would need at least the same amount from a solar panel to replenish the batteries. But what puzzles me is the notion that plugging it in a wall outlet ? If you use 20 V @ 0.08 then the power consumption is 9.6 Watts And what is a meraki wireless repeater? I never heard of one. I'm a FCC licensed Ham and have some idea what is available. If you need 5 volts DC, you could use twelve Ni-cads in series and just keep them trickle charged with the solar panel That would make it compact. If you were to use an automotive battery (or motorcycle), then you would need a DC/DC converter.
- Q:solar panels and electrocution?
- Q:what are solar panels?
- Solar Panels collect solar energy from the sun and then solar energy is used to produce electricity.
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- portable storage tank would be lead acid batteries. Use only marine sealed type for safety, about $300 each. You will need a charge controller to control the charging of the batteries. If you don't get enough sunlight, then the only alternative (aside from using the roof) is to get more panels. .
- Q:Solar panel battery charging?
- I agree, you should get a charge controller and install appropriate fuses.
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- Not directly and it also depend on where you live. If where you live has net metering then they would be indirectly connected to the grid, there is equipment involved besides just the panels on the roof.
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- Do you want a time average? During the winter you will be lucky to average 800 watts daily Summer you could get 2000 watts
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- you are right , the solar painel higher in the atmosphere , gonna receive more solar warm , your friends are totaly wrong ,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range