||Number of Cells(pieces):
||1638 x 982 x 40
CNBM Solar Polycrystalline Series II (250W—260W)
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc（V）
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
1638 x 982 x 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 x 10)
Cell Monocrystalline Cell
156 x 156 mm
700 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
Certificates TUV (IEC61215&IEC61730), VDE(IEC61215&IEC61730), UL, CE
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way, or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- I live in the Southwest where the sun shines almost every day. I got a quote for Solar system to produce about enough to cover my annual usage. My annual average electrical usage costs about $2300, or about $90/MO. The system costs around $30,000 but I can get rebates and some of your tax dollars in subsidies to bring my cost down to under $20,000. I can borrow $20,000 for 3 years at 7% and pay $95/MO, so in 3 years I will have the system paid for. As you can see, I don't start Saving any money for a long time. Maybe the rates will go up in later years which will help, but My friends that have solar systems tell me things like controllers go bad over time and they cost like $3000. Will it ever pay for itself? Maybe. Please note. This still does not get me off the grid. This system will not support things like an electric stove, air conditioning, Pool pump running, etc. so I still need the grid for when these operate and my usage peaks. If I installed a system that would totally support everything 24/7 the cost would be astronomical. If you live in the east, midwest, or NW where you have cloudy days, your economic calculations will be much less favorable I would think, unless your power costs are much higher than mine..
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:Solar Panel Charging?
- With a 2 volt power source (solar panel, battery charger, vehicle charging system, etc...) you can charge three 2 volt batteries in parallel circuits then switch to a series circuit through a series/parallel switch to get 36 volts output. I've done this with my electric scooter so I can charge it with my pickup through the lighter socket when I'm away from home. It works great! When at home I just leave the switch in the 36 volt position, plug the charger in the wall receptacle and the charger puts out 36 volts. Actually 2 volt lead acid batteries have 2.6 volts when fully charged so the charging source has an output of 3.6 to 4.2 volts to effect a complete charge. In the series circuit the fully charged batteries would put out 37.8 volts so the charger would have an output of 40.8 to 42.6 volts.
- Q:how many solar panels needed for Heater and AC?
- Please excuse my bluntness, but you are not ready to ask these questions. This is a very complex issue. The how many question depends on what you expect of the system. Are you attempting to be off the grid? If so the system will have to supply all of your electrical needs, including those at night. You would need batteries. If you will be on the grid and want to supply all your electrical needs, your system will have to average the total daily usage. This will vary from one season to the next, so you will need to find out your annual usage. If you just want to reduce your electric bill, you need to pick the acceptable installation cost, and work with it to determine what it will buy In your shoes I would do some studying. Check out solar panels in the green search box above, and on the Internet. This will help you ask questions that are easier for us to answer.
- Q:what are the parts of a solar panel?
- For a photo electric system you need 3 basic things. Photo voltaic Solar panels the quantity determined by you need and a charge controller for the cells they are rated by current. Batteries the quantity determined by your needs. Last an inverter to convert 2 volts DC to 20-220 AC. The size shown in watts is determined by you needs. If you plan to use it all the time you will have to have piece of equipment usually part of the inverter to sync the inverter up with the public utility and any power you don't use gets sold to the power supplier. That our a manual switch which will not allow you to sell unused power to the power company. If you are thinking about this do your home work and if possible contact it out. This is not a good first time DIY especially since you are asking this question. No offense. Otherwise you will need to do some reading and studying. But no matter what there are parts that an electrician will have to do by law and you may need a permit depending on where you live.
- Q:Wiring in solar panels?
- The essentials are to connect the panels in a configuration that matches the inverter. My system has twenty 24 volt panels in series, to an inverter that wants to see 480. They could have been in any series-parallel configuration to match an inverter that used different voltage. I chose the high voltage route to reduce IR losses in the connections. The proper inverter is essential on grid connected systems. It must be able to disconnect from the grid if grid power fails, and to come back on line automatically, and in phase. There has to be a fused disconnect between the panels and the inverter. When connecting to the grid, another fused disconnect is required. My power company was very specific about acceptable switches. Just using a good brand doesn't hack it. Lots of good info on solar panels in the green search box above on this page.
- Q:projects using solar panels?
- I have done this in my project too and a solar panel, two wires, a circuit/project board, an LED light/a small fan,a switch and a solderer. Just solder the wires to the positive and negative parts of the panel, put the wires connected to the panel to the board put the LED's on the other side and the switch together with it shine light on the panel and the light/fan will work.(If it dosen't work, please DO NOT consult ME.)
- Q:Are photovoltaics to do with solar panels?
- Actually Photovoltaic cells also called solar cells in collection forms solar panel. Photovoltaic cells consist of silicon for converting solar energy into electrical energy.
- Q:Homemade Solar Panel : Hi! guys i want to know what do you think about Homemade Solar Panel?
- Low cost solar panels are also extremely popular worldwide and China is a country that has been discovered to be excelling in this field as they manufacture the most economical solar panels when compared to any other country. Looking at the way things seem to be moving it seems that China will soon become a country to contend with because of their capabilities to manufacture things at extremely competitive prices. This fact is quite transparent for the simple reason that China appears to be getting more than double the number of orders. This can also be attributed to the fact that in spite of their low costs they have not only maintained but also improved on their quality too. For More Information You Can Refer To :
- Q:Why don't we use solar panels?
- It takes companies or citizens to desire to switch their power source. Yes some areas build solar or wind abilities to create power. Its not super cost effective but getting there. Its new technology, that use to be super expensive to make panels, and now is more affordable. In todays world economy, even though it would help down the road, noone has the money to redo their power source right now, its cheaper to just pay the company providing power. All new things take time to be implimented, studied, planned, and permitted. There will be a slow increased usage, but its not like tomarrow everyone will ask for solar power and companies invest to make it available, just cant happen that way. For your Sahara synario, each country can deal with its own power needs, to bring the power from the Sahara to another country is not doable, each desert area could power its nearby areas, when the need and desire arises. In most continents of the world, individual countries are more concerned with basics, clean water and food, and most dont do a good job at providing that, solar power to poor nations, although its a good thought, just isnt a concern now, its clean water and food, medicine is more important. The big picture warrants more diverse ways to get power, but the world is not as one, the countries do not discuss their needs with other countries. Some countries come to the rescue of others on their own if allowed to. Someday, hopefully the world will be more eco friendly, and peole wont starve to death daily
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range