||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.
150W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells|| 36|
|Maximum Power||W|| 150|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|System DC Voltage||Volts|| 12|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 18.8|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.97|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 24.0|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.26|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
|Workmanship & Quality Insurance||Years||5|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
150W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System
- Q:How can I power 5v or .08 amps in a remote loaction via solar panel.?
- Search the web for some of the inexpensive solar Cell Phone Chargers. They can be hooked in series or parallel as needed to get you teh voltage and current needed. The 80mA is not too tough, thats not much current. Suggestion is to use a battery that is constantly trickle-charged by the solar panel. This will assure operation on a cloudy day or at night. Another strange source for solar panels and solar charge systems is, believe it or not, Harbor Freight Tools. they are on the web as well as have stores all over.
- Q:Do solar panels effect birds and/or other animals?
- mynameismud, you are hilarious. I cried i laughed so hard. Holy crap, how old are you?
- Q:Pls is it ok to connect a 0watt and 20watt solar panel together into a charge controller port?
- You should specify the controller ratings first. Otherwise it is not possible to answer your question.
- Q:Any recommendation for best solar panels?
- If you are looking for the best solar panels, you should know that there are a variety of top manufacturers such as SunPower who make these panels. When shopping for solar panels there are a variety of choices you will need to make including what kind of panels you prefer. There are two main types of solar panels, traditional PV panels and thin film panels. GE solar panels are an ideal choice for residential, commercial or even industrial customers who want to harness the power of the sun. Hope the recommendation is good.
- Q:Are solar panels efficiency already calculated in their power rate?
- If it says STC or Standard Test Conditions on the nameplate or documentation, then that means 80 watts under bright sun at an unrealistically cool temperature. It is rare to see that power in real life, except when the perfect storm of conditions come together. There is also a PTC rating for some panels, which is more realistic. If the panel does not say STC or PTC, the manufacturer is free to make up whatever test they feel like, which generally leads to ridiculously overstated power. As for efficiency, for residential panels, that's generally only of academic interest. A 80-watt panel is 80 watts, regardless of the efficiency. A more efficient panel will take up slightly less space, but most people are more interested in the total price, since roof space is generally not an issue.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:What capacity solar panel do I need to charge batteries with a total capacity of 25,000 mAhours in 8 hours?
- Each battery pack has the equivalent of only 2450mAh capacity at 4 volts, so for 4 battery packs like that, a total capacity of 9800mAh. Assuming that the solar batteries have no charge left after being on all night, and that day charging time equals night discharging time, the theoretical wattage would be 9800mA times 6 volts = 59 watts. Of course, battery charging is not 00% efficient, so you need more wattage than that. Plus, solar panels are rated at peak output at midday, while at other times of day their output is less than rated. And, the charging in parallel isn't a good idea, because real batteries have different internal resistances, some batteries would become overcharged, while other packs wouldn't get the charge they need.
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- The demand for residential solar power is growing rapidly. Traditionally, this has been very expensive, ranging between $0,000 and $$40,000 for an average home. Many states have rebates and other financial incentives for solar conversions, but the cost is still out of most people’s reach. What many people don’t realize is that you can save most of the up-front costs by building solar panels for your home yourself. With the many DIY solar kits available now, building a solar panel is simple enough for the average person to do. In fact, you can download your guide right now for under $50, make a trip to the hardware store and pick up your materials for under $200 and get started today.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range