||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.
150W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells|| 36|
|Maximum Power||W|| 150|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|System DC Voltage||Volts|| 12|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 18.8|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.97|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 24.0|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.26|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
|Workmanship & Quality Insurance||Years||5|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
150W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- On my website you can read my story of how my dad made solar panels at home and now he pays nothing to the electric company.
- Q:I will like set up a solar panel to cut down my eletricity cost in Cameroon.can you allocate me a supplier?
- good idea going solar, i would suggest doing a google search, as their are many suppliers. then you need to calculate the amount of wattage you think these apartment houses are going to require. volts x amps = watts. if you are going to be off of the power grid, then you will need a way to store excess energy during good times,( lots of sun) in order to use it during bad times ( no sun ). or see if you are able to sell your extra power back to your local power company, check because some companies do not allow this. you could even have a generator for emergencies if you go off the power grid. on final note, solar is a pretty sizable investment up front and your profits are seen mainly in the long run, but you will get energy savings immediately, but more likely those savings will go to paying off the solar panels also, you will need a converter to convert the ac (alternate current) produced by the panels into dc ( direct current ) which is used by the apartments. it will tie in to the existing electrical system in the apartments. i know germany is really pushing solar energy and they offer their citizens some pretty sweet deals to go solar. the companies are profiting from this so i would suggest looking for a supplier in germany, first. they may have better deals, or try bp (british petroeum) they have been in the solar business for awhile. i wish you success!
- Q:Solar panel questions...?
- anythign can be scratched/ruined/altered if not tended to properly.... remove the first biggest layer of snow and leave a lil under to try to see first if it melts away on its own (dpeendin what season of course) if not than get some luke warm water and soak the snow.... slosh it off with a rubber shovel or mop.broom whatever wont damage ur panels. anythign you take care of will last longer and take care of you.... and solar is expensive to put in and can be expensive to maintain . depends where you have most sun and depends how many resources you use, if you leave the tv on absent mindely all night and take 50 min showers or blast the heat with jsut on epathetic lil donwpour of rain instead of just BUNDLING UP like a alot of lazy *** ameicans and.or rich careless bastards of course youa re goign to be paying up and out of your asshhhhh-hooooo and nooooo there are some different materials solar panels are made of, there is a main base/core they use but im sure there are AT MOST two...the rest is either glass or plastic! depends for what you want and how many , includign size.... good luck!!!! excuse my typos
- Q:i have three 30 watt solar panel and 6 battery cells of 2 volts 550AH. but my batteries are never fully charg?
- Wow I think that your battery are too big or in othercase your solar system panels are too small. But making some calcs if you connect your panels in parallel you will have 30 Amps of Recharge for your batteries. Assuming that your batteries are discharged to .75 V/C you will need at least (. x Ah removed)/Recharge Amps = (. x 550Ah)/30A, that means that you will need 20 Hours to recharge your batteries Literally this is imposible to have fully charged your batteries for a proper application you will need 65 Amps from your panels to recharge your batts in 4 hours or de-rate your batteries to 00 Ah
- Q:Why don't scientists use the design of a tree for solar panels?
- From the vantage point of a scientist and an engineer, you have a whole host of problems to overcome. The mass of solar cells cannot be supported by most leaves much less allow the leaves to turn toward the sun as they naturally do. The wood and other structures of a tree are terrible conductors and wouldn't serve as efficient power transmitters. There are issues of damaging the health of the tree by interrupting the process of photosynthesis in favor of solar energy collection, and many other issues. However, I can tell you that solar power does use several principals that you have observed in trees. For example, solar collectors are almost always oriented to face toward the sun. Many adjust with the time of day and seasons to be optimally oriented to collect the sun's rays. Much like leaves in many plants are not static but change position to optimize their angle to the sun. Also, many solar cells are now designed with a membrane structure which offer several advantages. So you see many of your observations have found their way into practical application in solar power production.
- Q:where can i get a small solar panel to power an outdoor water pump?
- More okorder.com/... (... or search portable solar panel) And probably under a tree isn't a good placement for a solar panel. Good luck!
- Q:solar panel??????????????
- Solar electricity for single appliances high power is not easily available. By the time you fit the solar panel and all the technology to convert the power into the correct voltage and current, you may as well fit one which will provide for all electricity needs. I have a solar panel charger which can be used to provide power for direct current operated devices and they are a useful backup if your phone or iPod runs out of battery power whilst on the move. The UK energy saving trust has some great advice on how to reduce fuel costs and going green generally, but their major message is conserving energy, using less, is the best thing that you can do for the planet.
- Q:What would happen if a car ran over a solar panel?
- it would ruin and it ought to nevertheless do power yet no longer plenty yet maximum possibly there may well be no power and plus why might somebody placed a photo voltaic panel on the line? that should in basic terms be stupid.
- Q:What capacitor should i use to store energy from a solar panel?
- You need a rechargeable battery.Those uF you are talking about are Micro farads and pf are a million times smaller,they are less than gnat-bites compared to any rechargeable battery.You can get metal/metal hydride storage batteries (about .4v)and connect them in series if the voltage you generate is greater than that or in parallel if voltage is lower.Hard to advise without knowing voltage output from your design.As to getting hold of them there are so many in use you are sure to find someone who will lend a few (I would anyway!).
- Q:How many wind turbines and solar panels does the world need to replace coal, oil and nuclear power?
- Both the wind turbines ( windmills) and solar panels are less costly to implement than nuclear power and have less disaster potential. They have proven that Windmills miles out in the ocean are a great source of power. This dose not consume any land. For land bound areas they should use public roadways to line the windmills. For areas without sustainable winds they can use the combined effect of windmills and solar power. Honey, any motor needs oil. Whether it is a generator for a windmill or a nuclear reactor. Motors are what runs the world. Consider the amount of oil to run a nuclear facility. Tons more than a generator motor. Once a turbine is activated (motor started) the winds themselves turns the windmill. Each turbine is lined up with the next (wind farms) to push wind at the blades, they each push each other.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range