Low heat capacity and low thermal conductivity;
Excellent chemical stability;
Excellent thermal stability, resistance to pulverization at high temperature;
With no binders or corrosive substances;
Excellent sound absorption
Raw material for fiber blanket, board products;
Raw material for fiber textile products;
Fillings for wall lining gap in high temperature furnace, heating device;
Raw material wet processed products;
Raw material for coatings;
Insulation fillings for corner and complex space.
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
White and single needled
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag inside,cartons outside Plastic bag inside,woven bag outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days upon confirming the proforma invoice|
1.Needled ceramic fiber blanket
2.MSDS and ISO9001certificate
3.Short time of delivery
4. Perfect after-sales service system
Ceramic fiber blanket application:
Industrial furnace, heaters, inside wall of high temperature tube.
Liners of chemical industry high temperature reaction equipment and pyrogenation.
Electric power furnace, nuclear power station and heat insulation.
Fire proofing and heat insulation of high building.
Heat insulation for kiln door and lid.
Filtration material of high temperature.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and flexible foam rubber insulation, which one is better?
- Glass wool board has good fireproof performance and can endure higher temperature than the rubber material, which is cheap. Rubber material has poor fireproof performance. It has insulation performace no better than other materials.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber insulation cotton?
- Glass fiber sound insulation cotton is difficult to use and destruction, due to weathering polluted the environment; it will be itching and allergic to skin if contact the skin; the long-term construction is harmful to the personal ; good water-absorbing quality, poor drainage, affecting sound absorption performance; no inorganic substance fiber, strong flame resistance and about 350 degrees deformation; good sound absorption performance; mild flavored.
- Q:Does the glass wool can be the grapes thermal insulation in winter?
- this can be the experience talk after using it. 3, or capable of burning: the glass wool you chose is A-grade material, or the A grade insulation material have this kind of glass wool as you said. 2, seedling growth conditions, thermal insulation is whether hot or cold insulation. this non-combustible material has national standard, if you want to use for external walls, you also observed carefully, but the performance of rock wool thermal insulation is poor, and there is a kind of basalt rock wool, it also have the fire side, that is non-flammable, of course, it at least 5 cm or more. Of course, you have to roast on the fire, this is pretty troubling: I suggest that if there winter is quite cold, the designing institute will issue relevant documents to work out the number of glass wool from the market point of view: As the thickness, you have to consider in all round, so your choice is the right one.
- Q:The main application of glass wool
- As long as it is pipes that needs to be insulated.
- Q:The main classification and difference of glass wool
- In the high-speed operation of the centrifuge driven, the high-speed operation of the centrifuge glass will be thrown into a glass flow, the role of high-temperature high-speed flame, the glass stream is further drawn into fiber,
- Q:Does glass wool equals to rock wool?
- It has advantages of good sound-absorbing , welding and thermal insulation performance, small bulk density, chemical stability, corrosion resistance, and belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition. It is an man-made inorganic fiber, cotton-like material. Glass wool belongs to glass fiber with low thermal conductivity which is a mineral wool. Rock wool is also known as asbestos. Glass wool fiberizes molten glass.
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- 70 km diameter 159mm.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz wool and glass wool?
- It belongs to quartz fiber. Quartz fiber is a cotton-shaped fiber made up of high purity silicon dioxide and natural quartz crystal. Its purity is 99.95% purity and density is 2.2g / cm3. The tensile strength is 7GPa and the tensile modulus is 70GPa. It has heat resistance, corrosion resistance and softness. At high temperatures, it remains high retention rate, stable dimension, good thermal shock resistance, chemical stability, transparency and electrical insulation. Filament with a diameter of 4 to 10μm can be used for reinforcing. Fiber diameter of quartz wool depends on use, which in general is about 0.7 to 10μm. Manufacturing methods: (1) Drawing with melting quartz rod or pipe oxy-hydrogen flame, and then jetting it with oxy-hydrogen flame blowpipe to make into quartz wool with a diameter of 0.7 to 1 μ m; (2) Quartz is made into short fibers and the mats with high speed airflow before being melted with flame; (3) Making quartz fibers or rods go through oxy-hydrogen flame or coal gas flame at a constant velocity for the sake of softening them and then drawing them into filaments at a high speed. It is mainly used as the reinforcement of electrical insulating materials, thermal insulating materials and composite materials. It serves as the radome of aircraft nose, the exhaust nozzle of rockets, ablative materials of spacecraft and thermal insulation materials and so on. Glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool is a material which fibering melting glass to form cottony shape. Its chemical composition belongs to the classification of glass, being an inorganic fiber. So, it is good shaped with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, great corrosion resistance as well as stable chemical performance.
- Q:Polyester and glass wool, which is better, and why?
- It would be fine if children touches it for it is environmentally friendly materials. My suggestion is polyester fiber, but it will be itchy when touching, but it depends on you, the cost of polyester fiber is slightly higher.
- Q:What's the difference between rock wool board, glass wool board, glass wool felt?
- First question: These three products are used for thermal insulation in roof and wall surface, ship, equipment respectively. Second question: specifications: Rock wool board: 1000 * 630 1000 * 600 1200 * 6001200 * 630 Density is 60-100KG / M3. Imported and exported density is 60-100KG / M3. Glass wool board: 1200 * 600 density: 20-40KG / M3 Glass wool felt : width:1200 density:10-30 [For exoprt] Third question: They can all reach Class A non-combustible. Fourth question: Rock wool board is waterproof and fireproof while glass wool is only fireproof. Fifth question: They can all use tinfoil. Glass wool felt needs to be vacuumized because it has low density. [These are what customers need. ] Sixth question: Add me, and I will inform you the latest changes. Seventh question: It can be used in other ways. Contact me for pecific price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range