Order On-line Tracking
1. Product Introduction for WQ Series Sewage Vertical Centrifugal Pump
WQ series submersible sewage pump is mainly used for municipal work, industrial building, hotels, hospitals, civil air defense, mines, etc. It can be widely used in transfer waste water, rainwater and living water etc. which contains solid grains and various long fibers CNBM WQ series sewage submersible pump have many advantages, such as, hi-efficiency, circumvolution proof, blockage free, auto-coupling, hi-reliability and auto-control, etc.
2. Technical Performance for WQ Series Sewage Vertical Centrifugal Pump
1). Discharge diameter: 50~600 mm
2) Capacity: 10~8000m³/h
3) Head: 5~60m
4) Power: 1.5~315kw
5) Diameter of pass solids: 20~145mm
3. Operation Condition for WQ Series Sewage Vertical Centrifugal Pump
1). Rated Voltage: 380V(660V), Frequency: 50Hz, 3-phase AC.
2). Temperature of medium under 40ºC.
3). PH value: 4~10.
4). Volume ratio of solid in medium below 2%.
5). Density of medium should be lower than 12000kg/m³.
4. Impeller Design Characteristics for WQ Series Sewage Vertical Centrifugal Pump
For the feculence pass freely, it must be widen the flowing passage of impeller, for the big pump, can used for double-vane, or three-vane, for the small pump, it used for single(double) flowing passage, like a bent pipe has same section, it has a good passing characteristic, avoid stop, convolve caused by slowing current possibly. The especially flowing passage of impeller, cooperate with logical volute, made the paper, soft goods, garbage bag and other material in sewage can passing freely and the pump have no vibration in the course of running-in and load through the impeller balance between dynamic and static state.
5. FAQ for WQ Series Sewage Vertical Centrifugal Pump
1) How can I get trained on CNBM products?
Yes, we provide training courses in our factory (products, general and specific pump technology, hydraulics, and practical applications). Please consult your sales manager or get in touch with our headquarters for more information.
2) Are your pumps cheaper than those of your competitors?
CNBM aims to give its customers the highest standards of quality and service and delivery times, all at a reasonable price.
3) Do you have self-priming pumps?
Yes, our product portfolio also includes two ranges of self-priming pumps: self-priming electric pumps and self-priming side channel pumps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|