2.colorful magnetic memo button;
4.10pieces per blister pack
size:round,oblong,star,hear,special forms accepted;
materials:plastic/transparent plastic + ceramic/ferrite magnet
logo: printing can be done on the magnet holder or on the blister package,which is optional
MOQ:400 blister bags for one design;
ideal for office and school holder stationery;
can be used as gifts for the children in the kindgarten for these itmes are no harm parts;
package:10pcs into one blister plastic bag,100bags into one middle carton,5.6kg for the middle carton,
4 middle cartons into one outer carton,about 23kg for one outer carton.
- Q:What material is good for magnetism?
- Pure iron and low carbon steel. The carbon content of less than 0.04%, including magnetic iron, electrolytic iron and iron. Its characteristic is high saturation magnetization, low price, good processing performance; but its low resistivity, under alternating magnetic field eddy current loss, only suitable for static use, such as the manufacture of electromagnetic core and pole, the relay and the loudspeaker magnetic conductor, magnetic shield etc..
- Q:What are the common magnetic materials?
- There are three kinds of permanent magnetic materials: alloy, ferrite and intermetallic compound.
- Q:The hard disk uses ferromagnetic materials, and the U disk uses ferroelectric materials
- In addition, now there are many U disk using micro hard disk technology, the core is the same as the hard disk
- Q:How are soft magnetic materials and hard magnetic materials classified?What's the difference between them?
- ) soft magnetic materials: permeability, easy magnetization and demagnetization (initial magnetization rate). The saturation magnetization, coercivity (Hc), the hysteresis area is narrow and long, low loss (HdB area). Including magnetic iron, silicon steel permalloy (Fe, Ni) ferrite body. Suitable for relay, motor, and various components of the magnetic core, high frequency electromagnetic magnet.
- Q:What material is the highest permeability of stainless steel
- Stainless steel has a variety of grades, and various brands of applications and physical and chemical properties are also far from each other, only the choice of the right is the best. Stainless steel is divided into austenite stainless steel, martensitic stainless steel and duplex stainless steel from metallographic structure, wherein austenitic stainless steel belongs to non-magnetic stainless steel, martensite and duplex stainless steel are magnetic.
- Q:Does the magnetic material belong to the aviation embargo or restricted cargo?
- Whether the magnetic material should be transported by dangerous goods is determined by the magnetic strength of the outer packing of the goods.
- Q:Analysis of magnetization curve and hysteresis loop error of ferromagnetic materials
- Hysteresis loop measurements require linear Holzer components.
- Q:Why strong magnet in iron, over a period of time after the block has a certain magnetism?
- This is the phenomenon of magnetization. Magnetization is the process of ordering magnetic material which is not magnetic. Magnetic materials are divided into many tiny regions, each of which is called a magnetic domain, each of which has its own magnetic distance (i.e., a tiny magnetic field).
- Q:What are ferromagnetic materials?
- The characteristics of soft magnetic materials is the relative permeability of Ur and saturation magnetic induction of Bmax are generally relatively large, but the coercivity of Hc than hard matter much smaller, surrounded by the hysteresis loop area is very small, the hysteresis is not significant, the soft magnetic material is easy to be magnetized in a magnetic field, but because of its coercive force is very small, so it is easily to magnetism, therefore, the soft magnetic material is another reason why it is suitable for the manufacture of iron core electromagnet, transformer, AC motor, alternator and other electrical appliances in the.
- Q:The coercivity, magnetization and remanent magnetization of magnetic materials represent the significance
- From the application function, the magnetic material is divided into: soft magnetic material, permanent magnetic material, magnetic recording - moment magnetic material, spin magnetic material and so on. Soft magnetic materials, magnetic materials, magnetic recording materials in magnetic moment both metal material and ferrite material; and the rotating magnetic material and high-frequency soft magnetic materials is ferrite material, because the metal will produce large eddy current effect in high frequency and microwave frequency, resulting in metal magnetic material can not be used, and the resistivity of ferrite is very high, will effectively overcome this problem, widely used.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range