2.colorful magnetic memo button;
4.10pieces per blister pack
size:round,oblong,star,hear,special forms accepted;
materials:plastic/transparent plastic + ceramic/ferrite magnet
logo: printing can be done on the magnet holder or on the blister package,which is optional
MOQ:400 blister bags for one design;
ideal for office and school holder stationery;
can be used as gifts for the children in the kindgarten for these itmes are no harm parts;
package:10pcs into one blister plastic bag,100bags into one middle carton,5.6kg for the middle carton,
4 middle cartons into one outer carton,about 23kg for one outer carton.
- Q:What are the magnetic materials?
- From the scientific and technological content of ordinary magnetic materials and nano magnetic materials5. iron chromium cobalt, aluminum nickel cobalt, SmCo, NdFeB, ferrite.
- Q:What are the magnetic properties of aluminum, nickel, cobalt, ferrite and neodymium iron boron materials?
- Aluminum nickel cobalt: strategic resources cobalt and nickel, so the price is expensive, magnetic properties higher than ferrite, lower than sintered NdFeB, but Curie temperature is high, so can be used for NdFeB can not be qualified in the field of high temperature
- Q:What is called magnetic material? What is magnetism? Iron or magnetic material is magnetic, what about the magnet?
- Magnetic material is a substance that can produce magnetism directly or indirectly by excessive elements such as iron, cobalt, nickel and their alloys.
- Q:What is ferromagnetic material?
- A substance that produces magnetism directly or indirectly by excessive elements such as iron, cobalt, nickel, and their alloys.
- Q:Why can magnetic material be used as memory?
- A magnetic surface memory is a 0 and 1 that represents binary information by using magnetic material coated on the surface of a carrier and having two different magnetization states". The magnetic material is uniformly coated on a circular aluminum alloy or plastic carrier to become a disk and coated on a polyester plastic tape to become a tape.
- Q:What are the characteristics of ferromagnetic materials for transformers, cores, magnets, and permanent magnets?
- Magnetic or not is the difference between the ferromagnetic and non ferromagnetic material, also is to see whether the material can be a magnet adsorption.
- Q:What is magnetic material?
- It is generally believed that a magnetic material is a substance that produces magnetism directly or indirectly by excessive elements such as iron, cobalt, nickel, and their alloys.
- Q:What is the hysteresis property of ferromagnetic materials?
- As you can see from the diagram, when the H has been reduced to zero, the magnetic flux density B of the core has not returned to zero. The magnetic induction intensity lags behind the variation of magnetic field, called hysteresis of magnetic substance.The curve depicted in the figure is called a hysteresis loop. The magnetic hysteresis loops of magnetic materials are different.
- Q:How to increase or decrease the magnetism of a magnet?
- On the contrary, when the degaussing magnetized material, influence of external energy, such as heat, impact, the domain which the magnetic moment direction will become inconsistent, magnetism will be weakened or disappeared, this process is called degaussing. Magnetism, usually referred to as ferromagnetism, is the magnetism of a magnet. In addition to metal, iron also includes metals, nickel, cobalt, some rare earth metals, and certain oxides and compounds of these metals. The physical and magnetic paramagnetic, anti magnetic, anti ferromagnetic, paramagnetic and diamagnetic materials in nature are, so the magnet becomes very strange.
- Q:The coercivity, magnetization and remanent magnetization of magnetic materials represent the significance
- Magnetic material from the material and structure, is divided into "metal and alloy magnetic material" and "ferrite magnetic material" two categories, ferrite magnetic material is divided into polycrystalline structure and single crystal structure material.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range