2.colorful magnetic memo button;
4.10pieces per blister pack
size:round,oblong,star,hear,special forms accepted;
materials:plastic/transparent plastic + ceramic/ferrite magnet
logo: printing can be done on the magnet holder or on the blister package,which is optional
MOQ:400 blister bags for one design;
ideal for office and school holder stationery;
can be used as gifts for the children in the kindgarten for these itmes are no harm parts;
package:10pcs into one blister plastic bag,100bags into one middle carton,5.6kg for the middle carton,
4 middle cartons into one outer carton,about 23kg for one outer carton.
- Q:How to increase or decrease the magnetism of a magnet?
- On the contrary, when the degaussing magnetized material, influence of external energy, such as heat, impact, the domain which the magnetic moment direction will become inconsistent, magnetism will be weakened or disappeared, this process is called degaussing. Magnetism, usually referred to as ferromagnetism, is the magnetism of a magnet. In addition to metal, iron also includes metals, nickel, cobalt, some rare earth metals, and certain oxides and compounds of these metals. The physical and magnetic paramagnetic, anti magnetic, anti ferromagnetic, paramagnetic and diamagnetic materials in nature are, so the magnet becomes very strange.
- Q:Can magnetic energy be transmitted?
- A magnetic object will magnetize a magnetic material close to it into a magnet, and a new magnet will magnetize the magnetic material close to it...... In theory, there is no end to it. But the weaker the magnetism, the less likely it is to ignore the magnetic transmission you ask
- Q:Magnetic materials, types, characteristics
- Features: resistivity is higher than metal, about 1-10 (12 times) cm / cm, therefore, vortex loss and skin effect is small, suitable for high frequency use. Saturation magnetization is low, it is not suitable for high magnetic density occasions. Curie temperature is relatively low
- Q:Is the U disk made of magnetic material?
- U disk is usually made with flash memory and control chip. Without magnetic material, it should be semiconductor material.
- Q:What do you mean by N, H, SH and so on in the specifications of magnetic materials?
- The series of products are classified according to different coercive force indexes, N series is low coercive force; M and H series are medium coercive force; S series is high coercive force; UH and EH series are ultra-high coercive force.NdFeB (N, M, H, such as low, medium and other coercive force of N, M, H series, mainly for audio, mobile phones and so on
- Q:Is the paramagnetic transition of magnetic material reversible?
- But for some substances, such as Fe3O4, there is a problem of stability.
- Q:Who has NdFeB, the performance parameters of various magnetic materials and the content of various components?
- The final performance is not only a component decision, but more important is the preparation process - sintering or bonding, particle size, oxygen content, sintering temperature and time, and so on.
- Q:Why should the magnetic material be electroplated?
- Electroplating is to obtain more beautiful decorative effect
- Q:Are galvanized steel pipes and stainless steel tubes non-magnetic?
- The galvanized pipe must be magnetic. The stainless steel pipe with good material quality can hardly feel magnetism!
- Q:What materials do non ferromagnetic materials refer to?
- The material can be divided into ferromagnetic material and non-magnetic material by magnetic conduction, iron, cobalt and nickel have good permeance, which is called ferromagnetic material.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range