1.magnetic sheet for inkjet printing;
2.ourdoor advertising magnet;
4.pre cut magnet;
magnetic sheet with white glossy vinyl;
steel powder sheet
1.laminations:vinyl,water-based PP film,adhesive,artpaper,PE foam adhesive,
2.magnetic sheet thickness:0.3mm,0.4mm,0.75mm,1.0mm,
4.common size:620mm*0.5mm*20m,30cartons on one pallet.
5.package:one roll into one carton,
6.application:advertising consumables,pop display,promotion signs,etc.
- Q:Soft magnetic materials can be divided into several major categories. What are their differences in magnetic properties and applications?
- Silicon content of 0.5% ~ 4.8%, usually made of thin plate, commonly known as silicon steel sheet. After adding silicon into pure iron, the magnetic properties of the magnetic material can be eliminated with the use of time. With the increase of silicon content, the thermal conductivity decrease, brittleness increases, the saturation magnetization decreased, but the resistivity and high magnetic permeability, decrease the coercivity and the eddy current loss, which can be applied to the communication field, the core manufacturing motor, transformer, relay, transformer etc..
- Q:Why is the power transformer made of Mn Zn ferrite core not enough?
- Ferrite is a ferromagnetic metal oxide. As far as electrical characteristics are concerned, ferrite resistivity is much larger than metal and alloy magnetic materials, and has higher dielectric properties.
- Q:Shopping cards and cell phones are together. Are they still available?
- The radiation of the phone will cause every tiny magnetic field in the magnetic card to be arranged in a mess, and eventually degaussing, and occasionally one or two times the room does not matter.Magnetic materials are divided into many tiny regions, each of which is called a magnetic domain, each of which has its own magnetic distance (i.e., a tiny magnetic field). Generally, the magnetic distances of each domain are different, and the magnetic fields cancel each other, so the whole material is not magnetic. When the direction of each domain is uniform, the whole material shows magnetism.
- Q:What are the three broad categories of magnetic materials that can be classified according to their uses?
- Anti magnetic material is magnetized strength is weak, the magnetic field in the opposite direction and the direction of the magnetic field, external magnetic field magnetic removed almost completely disappeared.
- Q:How to break the attraction of magnets?
- With this feature, a number of control components have been developed. For example, we use the rice cooker to take advantage of the Curie dot properties of magnetic materials. At the bottom of the rice cooker, a magnet is placed in the center and a magnetic material with a Curie point of 105 degrees. When the pot of water after the dry food, the temperature will rise from 100 degrees. When the temperature reaches about 105 degrees, due to magnetic material of the magnet magnet disappeared, it lost the suction, then the springs between the magnets and magnetic materials to separate them, and drive the power switch is disconnected, stop heating.
- Q:1:5 SmCo magnetic materials, what is the exchange rate of 2:17 SmCo magnetic materials materials
- Magnetic material mainly refers to the elements such as iron, cobalt, nickel, alloy and so on, which can produce magnetism directly or indirectlyMagnetic material from the material and structure, is divided into "metal and alloy magnetic material" and "ferrite magnetic material" two categories, ferrite magnetic material is divided into polycrystalline structure and single crystal structure material.
- Q:What are the characteristics of a magnetic filter?
- Characteristics of magnetic filters:1, the highest reached twelve thousand Gauss, and the use of permanent magnets;2, remove 0.5~60, m, invisible particles of impurities we can not see with the naked eye;3. The smoothness of the surface of the magnetic filter can meet our requirements for food grade;
- Q:How to choose high frequency transformer magnetic material?
- Considering the section area of the core and the area of the window, the multiple output transformer generally requires a larger window area, and the EE, EI or PQ type magnetic cores are selected to have larger windows and good heat dissipation.
- Q:Is ferromagnetic material better than air?
- However, commonly used in high-pressure mills, ferromagnetic materials are mostly iron and other metal or non-metallic alloy, and some contain iron oxide (ferrite).The magnetic properties of ferromagnetic materials are represented by the form of characteristic curves, the most common of which is the curve (which shows the dependence of the magnetic induction intensity of the material on the magnetization field).
- Q:Who knows about the rare earth magnetic material? I'd like to know something about it
- The new magnetic materials mainly include permanent magnetic material, soft magnetic material, magnetic and magnetic material, special magnetic material and so on, covering many high and new technical fields. In the rare earth permanent magnetic materials, ferrite, amorphous soft magnetic material, soft magnetic ferrite, microwave ferrite devices technology, magnetic materials and special equipment technology, the world has formed a huge industrial cluster.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range