1.magnetic sheet for inkjet printing;
2.ourdoor advertising magnet;
4.pre cut magnet;
magnetic sheet with white glossy vinyl;
steel powder sheet
1.laminations:vinyl,water-based PP film,adhesive,artpaper,PE foam adhesive,
2.magnetic sheet thickness:0.3mm,0.4mm,0.75mm,1.0mm,
4.common size:620mm*0.5mm*20m,30cartons on one pallet.
5.package:one roll into one carton,
6.application:advertising consumables,pop display,promotion signs,etc.
- Q:Should the iron core of the electromagnet be made of hard or soft magnetic material? Why?
- It depends on the environment you use. Generally, the material with hard magnetic properties is a little bit more,
- Q:1:5 SmCo magnetic materials, what is the exchange rate of 2:17 SmCo magnetic materials materials
- The magnetic material is morphologically. It includes powder material, liquid material, block material, film material and so on.Magnetic material is widely used in electroacoustic, telecommunication, electric meter, motor, memory element, microwave component and so on. Magnetic tapes for recording language, music, image information, magnetic storage devices for computers, vouchers for passenger travel, magnetic cards for fare settlement, etc..
- Q:What is the relationship between the magnetism of the material and temperature and pressure?
- The physical properties of the material with temperature when heated to a certain temperature, the original magnetic will disappear. The magnetic transition point refers to the magnetic material can change between the magnet and the magnet temperature, namely ferroelectric ferroelectric phase transition from paraelectric phase transition temperature to cause.
- Q:Why can't paramagnetic material be magnetized permanently?
- The magnetism of matter depends on the size of magnetism and the susceptibility of magnetization to ferromagnetic, ferrimagnetic, paramagnetic, antiferromagnetic and other categories.
- Q:A magnet (ferrite) placed at room temperature, with the passage of time the magnetic will reduce or disappear?
- A magnetic magnet of a magnet that produces a magnetic field that attracts ferromagnetic substances such as iron, nickel, cobalt, and other metals. Hang the midpoint of the bar magnet with a fine wire and hold the magnet at restWhen it ends, it points to the earth, the South and the north, pointing to one end of the north, known as the north pole or the N pole, pointing toward the South as the guide pole or the S pole. If the earth is thought to be a large magnet, the earth's magnetic north pole is the south pole, and the North Pole the North pole. Between the magnet and the magnet, poles are repulsive, heteropolarity attraction. So, the compass and the Antarctic and Arctic repulsion, compass and compass and compass repulsion, which attract. The magnet classification magnet can be divided into "permanent magnet" and "non permanent magnet"". Permanent magnets can be natural products, also known as natural magnets. They can also be manufactured by hand (the strongest magnet is NdFeB magnets). A non permanent magnet, such as an electromagnet, that exhibits magnetism only under certain conditions. The classified magnets can be classified as "permanent magnets" and "non permanent magnets"". A permanent magnet can be a natural product, also known as a natural magnet, or artificial
- Q:Is it possible for Cu species to be magnetic?
- From the application function, the magnetic material is divided into: permanent magnet material, soft magnetic material, magnetic recording - moment magnetic material, spin magnetic material and so on. Soft magnetic materials, magnetic materials, magnetic recording materials in magnetic moment both metal material and ferrite material; and the rotating magnetic material and high-frequency soft magnetic materials is ferrite material, because the metal will produce large eddy current effect in high frequency and microwave frequency, resulting in metal magnetic material can not be used, and the resistivity of ferrite is very high, will effectively overcome this problem, widely used.
- Q:What are the specific materials for ferromagnetic materials?
- Mainly Fe, Cr, Ni formed partial oxides, such as the most common Fe3O4, two chromium oxide
- Q:What is the relationship between rare earth and magnetic material?
- Rare earth permanent magnet is an alloy composed of samarium and neodymium mixed rare earth metal and transition metal (such as cobalt, iron, etc.). It is pressed and sintered by powder metallurgy method and magnetized by magnetic field to produce a kind of magnetic material.
- Q:Basic properties of magnetic materials
- Saturation magnetic induction intensity Bs: its size depends on the composition of the material, and its corresponding physical state is the material inside the magnetization vector neatly arranged.Residual magnetic induction intensity Br: the characteristic parameter on the hysteresis loop, and the B value of H when it goes back to 0.
- Q:How to isolate and package magnetic material?
- If you have an answer and notify you first, you can leave a mailbox. If you want to solve the problem, you can log on to the forum and search your title.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range