1.magnetic push pin,memo holder;
3.round magnetic memo holder
4.10pcs into one blsiter bag;
magnetic push pin
colorful magnetic paper holder
1.size:round,oblong,star,hear,special forms accepted
3.materials:plastic/transparent plastic + ceramic/ferrite magnet
4.logo: printing can be done on the magnet holder or on the blister package,which is optional
5.MOQ:400 blister bags for one design
6.ideal for office and school holder stationery
7.can be used as gifts for the children in the kindgarten for these itmes are no harm parts
8.package:10pcs into one blister plastic bag,100bags into one middle carton,5.6kg for the middle carton
4 middle cartons into one outer carton,about 23kg for one outer carton.
- Q:What are the magnetic materials?
- From the scientific and technological content of ordinary magnetic materials and nano magnetic materials5. iron chromium cobalt, aluminum nickel cobalt, SmCo, NdFeB, ferrite.
- Q:According to the magnetic properties of magnetic materials, magnetic materials can be divided into
- Magnetic materials are difficult to be divided into soft magnetic materials and hard magnetic materials after magnetization. It is easy to remove the magnetic material after magnetization. It is called soft magnetic material, and the material which is not easy to be magnetized is called hard magnetic material.
- Q:Is there a magnetic material 800K with high permeability at high frequencies and low permeability at low frequencies in 50Hz?
- Impedance Z= Omega L, the angular frequency of Omega input voltage, Omega =2 PI f; so Z is proportional and frequency is obvious. L=N^2/Rm, inductance value N^2: inductance, the number of turns on the loop. Rm: magnetic resistance Rm=l/ mu S L: inductance magnetic circuit length, S: inductance magnetic circuit cross section Mu: permeability
- Q:Must the magnet be magnetic?
- The magnetic material is not necessarily magnetic. The magnets magnetic material and soft magnetic material, if magnetic material has magnetism, if only the magnetic field of soft magnetic materials exist or that only to be magnetized when are magnetic.
- Q:What kinds of metal magnets can suck up?
- Ferromagnetic material:The experiment shows that any material can more or less be magnetized in a magnetic field, the magnetization is different. According to the characteristic of the material in the external magnetic field, the material can be roughly divided into three categories: paramagnetic material, anti magnetic material, magnetic material.According to molecular current hypothesis, the material should exhibit similar properties in the magnetic field, but the characteristics of our material tell in the external magnetic field varies greatly, which reflects the limitations of molecular current hypothesis. In fact, the microstructure of various substances are different, the difference of this kind of material is the material of magnetic structure the difference.
- Q:What are the specific materials for ferromagnetic materials?
- Rare earth permanent magnet magnetic metal: aluminum nickel cobalt permanent magnet, NdFeB, SmCo permanent magnet 2:17
- Q:How do you see from the surface that you are galvanized or nickel plated?
- The process of baking and heating the equivalent magnetic materials at elevated temperatures, so high temperature will make the interaction domain between the direction of magnetization of magnetic domains weakened, can rotate freely, then the orientation of the situation has changed, become disorderly, also is the macro is not magnetic, the demagnetization.
- Q:The effect of aluminum on magnetic barrier is not obvious. Why?
- The electron spin and the orbital angular momentum leads to a dipole moment and the formation of a magnetic field. In most material in the total magnetic moment is zero. All the electronic dipole layer only electronic atoms (dissatisfaction unpaired electrons) may represent a net magnetic moment in the absence of external magnetic field under the condition of ferromagnetic materials have many. This electronic. If they are arranged together so they can together produce a can be observed by macroscopic field.These dipoles tend to point to the direction of the external magnetic field. This phenomenon is called paramagnetic. The dipole of a ferromagnetic material tends to point in the same direction without an external magnetic field. This is a quantum mechanical phenomenon
- Q:What is the basis for a substance to be magnetized?
- The material is composed of molecules, molecules are composed of atoms, atom is composed of atomic nuclei and electrons. In the atom, electronic non-stop rotation, and around the nucleus. These two kinds of motion of electrons will produce magnetic. But in most material, electronic motion direction all the same, out of order, the magnetic effect of offset. Therefore, most of the materials under normal circumstances do not show magnetism.
- Q:What are the benefits of wearing magnetic material?
- This kind of thing is not science at all. It is not good for the body. Don't bring something like that. These are the ones which the factory advocates. There is no scientific basis. The human body has its own biological magnetic field
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range