1.magnetic push pin,memo holder;
3.round magnetic memo holder
4.10pcs into one blsiter bag;
magnetic push pin
colorful magnetic paper holder
1.size:round,oblong,star,hear,special forms accepted
3.materials:plastic/transparent plastic + ceramic/ferrite magnet
4.logo: printing can be done on the magnet holder or on the blister package,which is optional
5.MOQ:400 blister bags for one design
6.ideal for office and school holder stationery
7.can be used as gifts for the children in the kindgarten for these itmes are no harm parts
8.package:10pcs into one blister plastic bag,100bags into one middle carton,5.6kg for the middle carton
4 middle cartons into one outer carton,about 23kg for one outer carton.
- Q:What is ferrite magnetic material?
- Neodymium iron boron ferrite case, because the demagnetization temperature is relatively low, so can be used in some working temperature is not very high, or in some non long time working environment, otherwise it is easy to demagnetization.
- Q:How to isolate and package magnetic material?
- If you have an answer and notify you first, you can leave a mailbox. If you want to solve the problem, you can log on to the forum and search your title.
- Q:How to increase or decrease the magnetism of a magnet?
- Generally, the magnetic distances of each domain are different, and the magnetic fields cancel each other, so the whole material is not magnetic. When the direction of each domain is uniform, the whole material shows magnetism. The so-called magnetization is to make the magnetic domain of the magnetic domain in the magnetic material become consistent. When the material that does not exhibit magnetism is placed into another strong magnetic field, it is magnetized, but not all materials can be magnetized, and only a few metals and metal compounds can be magnetized.
- Q:Rice cooker steamed rice how can automatically power-off, insulation, is there a time controller?
- With this feature, a number of control components have been developed. For example, we use the rice cooker to take advantage of the Curie dot properties of magnetic materials. At the bottom of the rice cooker, a magnet is placed in the center and a magnetic material with a Curie point of 105 degrees. When the pot of water after the dry food, the temperature will rise from 100 degrees. When the temperature reaches about 105 degrees, due to magnetic material of the magnet magnet disappeared, it lost the suction, then the springs between the magnets and magnetic materials to separate them, and drive the power switch is disconnected, stop heating.
- Q:What is the Curie temperature?
- For all of the magnetic material, and not at all temperatures are magnetic. Generally, the magnetic material has a critical temperature Tc, the temperature above, due to the severe high temperature thermal motion of atoms, atomic magnetic moment arrangement was disordered. Under this temperature, the atomic magnetic moment order, spontaneous magnetized objects become ferromagnetic.
- Q:What is the basis for a substance to be magnetized?
- Whether or not a magnetic field is formed, as long as the material is paramagnetic, iron, cobalt, nickel and their alloys, ferrite will do
- Q:Prospects for magnetic materials
- New amorphous and rare earth magnetic materials (such as FeNa alloys) are being studied. Magnetic fluid has entered the practical stage. The discovery of some new physical and chemical effects (such as topological effects) also provides the conditions for the development and application of new materials (such as magnetic and Magnetocaloric effects).
- Q:What is magnetic material? What are the classifications? Professional
- Permanent (hard) magnetic material and soft magnetic materials, magnetic materials, and magnetic materials, when the magnetic field is removed, can still have the magnetic material; soft magnetic material is when the magnetic field exists, with the magnetic induction intensity is very high, when the magnetic field is removed after the loss of magnetic materials.
- Q:Is the substance of chemical formula fe3s4 a magnetic material?
- Commonly known as the black iron oxide, magnet, magnet, black, black crystals with magnetic properties, so it is also called magnetic iron oxide.
- Q:What are the advantages of magnetic materials in RAM?
- (2) frequency. The change of frequency also has a certain influence on the magnetic properties, which can decrease the permeability of the material. The temperature has a remarkable influence on the magnetic properties of magnetic materials. The magnetic material will lose magnetism and become paramagnetic material. Internal stress occurs when machining metal magnetic materials. (1) temperature must be annealed. To eliminate stress, the core loss is increased. When the temperature exceeds a certain value, it is also related to the method of machining and the conditions of heat treatment. In addition, restore magnetism
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range