1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: 220 centigrade;
3) Grade: N28AH, N30AH, N33AH, N35AH for your choice;
4) Shape: Rectangle;
5) Size:according to customers' request;
6) Coating:Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on;
8) Quality Assurance :ISO9001:2000, RoHS report by SGS, Reach Certificate
9)Physical Property of Magnetic Material:High Coercive Force, High density, High remanence, Anti-demagnetizing, Strong corrosion-resistance, Different series, different work temperature.
- Q:The coercivity, magnetization and remanent magnetization of magnetic materials represent the significance
- From the application function, the magnetic material is divided into: soft magnetic material, permanent magnetic material, magnetic recording - moment magnetic material, spin magnetic material and so on. Soft magnetic materials, magnetic materials, magnetic recording materials in magnetic moment both metal material and ferrite material; and the rotating magnetic material and high-frequency soft magnetic materials is ferrite material, because the metal will produce large eddy current effect in high frequency and microwave frequency, resulting in metal magnetic material can not be used, and the resistivity of ferrite is very high, will effectively overcome this problem, widely used.
- Q:Soft magnetic materials can be divided into several major categories. What are their differences in magnetic properties and applications?
- Silicon content of 0.5% ~ 4.8%, usually made of thin plate, commonly known as silicon steel sheet. After adding silicon into pure iron, the magnetic properties of the magnetic material can be eliminated with the use of time. With the increase of silicon content, the thermal conductivity decrease, brittleness increases, the saturation magnetization decreased, but the resistivity and high magnetic permeability, decrease the coercivity and the eddy current loss, which can be applied to the communication field, the core manufacturing motor, transformer, relay, transformer etc..
- Q:How to measure the damage of nano material attached to metal surface?
- Turtles spawn at the seaside in Florida, but young turtles can swim and swim near Britain to find food. Finally, the growing turtle returns to spawning on the beach in Florida. It takes about 5~6 years to go back and forth. Why can a turtle walk thousands of kilometers? They rely on nano magnetic material in the head to navigate accurately.
- Q:Are there any magnetic materials in lithium ion batteries?
- Except for tiny nickel lugs, there is none in the core.There is cobalt in the core, but not cobalt. It should not be considered as a magnetic material.As for the outer packing of the battery, it's hard to say, it's made of steel shell.
- Q:DVD disc is not magnetic material?
- Using reflective film pressing disc or sintered into concentric different lengths of reflective and non reflective pits record information, read the time hair out of the laser signal irradiation pits, read back signal reflecting the length of digital signal is converted back to record.
- Q:What are the specific materials for ferromagnetic materials?
- Ferrite permanent magnet: permanent magnet motor, magnetic tile, speaker, horn, magnet;
- Q:Does the magnetic material belong to the aviation embargo or restricted cargo?
- Whether the magnetic material should be transported by dangerous goods is determined by the magnetic strength of the outer packing of the goods.
- Q:Why should the magnetic material be electroplated?
- The main reason is corrosion prevention, such as NdFeB magnetic material, corrosion resistance is very poor, easy to rust oxidation, and secondly, is the appearance
- Q:Why do some permanent magnetic substances weaken or disappear even at high temperatures?
- For all magnetic materials, they are not magnetic at any temperature. Generally, a magnetic material has a critical temperature Tc, at which the arrangement of atomic magnetic moments is disordered due to the intense thermal motion of atoms at high temperatures. Below this temperature, the magnetic moment of the atom is arranged in order, producing spontaneous magnetization, and the object becomes ferromagnetic.
- Q:Is the magnetic card made of hard magnetic material or is it made of soft magnetic material? Why?
- Is made of magnetic material. Since the magnetic card belongs to the magnetic recording material, the magnetic domain distribution can not be changed by the outside world since it is to achieve the goal of magnetic recording.Hard (permanent magnet) and different materials of soft magnetic materials is that with the external magnetic field changes its domain distribution ability, also is the coercive force.
We are s specialized in manufacturing and selling all kinds of permanent magnetic materials. We are one of the major producers of magnets with decades of producing experience. Our company has advanced production equipments, experienced personnels and reliable quality assurance system. Our quality system was certified by TUV(BM TRADA & UKAS) for ISO9001:2000. We can manufacture all kinds of magnetic components of high precision to meet the customers' requirements for different designs.
Our company is looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely and developing together with old and new friends.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range