1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: 220 centigrade;
3) Grade: N28AH, N30AH, N33AH, N35AH for your choice;
4) Shape: Rectangle;
5) Size:according to customers' request;
6) Coating:Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on;
8) Quality Assurance :ISO9001:2000, RoHS report by SGS, Reach Certificate
9)Physical Property of Magnetic Material:High Coercive Force, High density, High remanence, Anti-demagnetizing, Strong corrosion-resistance, Different series, different work temperature.
- Q:Is the substance of chemical formula fe3s4 a magnetic material?
- Commonly known as the black iron oxide, magnet, magnet, black, black crystals with magnetic properties, so it is also called magnetic iron oxide.
- Q:What is a new type of polymer material?
- Polymer materials including plastics, rubber, fiber, films, adhesives and coatings. Among them, three are called modern polymer synthetic plastic material, synthetic fiber and synthetic rubber has become an important material essential for national economic construction and people's daily life. As the rapid development of polymer materials obtained by generally has many advantages the metal and inorganic materials can not be replaced, but the use of polymer material has now mass production or only unusual conditions, namely the so-called universal polymer, which has the disadvantages of poor rigidity, mechanical strength and heat resistance low. And modern engineering technology development, put forward higher requirements to the polymer material. To promote the polymer materials to high performance, functional and biological development, there are many low output and high price. Excellent new polymer materials
- Q:What do you mean by N, H, SH and so on in the specifications of magnetic materials?
- The ability to characterize the external magnetic field or other demagnetization effects of permanent magnetic materials is one of the important parameters in the design of magnetic circuits. The units in the SI system are T (Tesla), at CGS
- Q:What are the characteristics of ferromagnetic materials for transformers, cores, magnets, and permanent magnets?
- Magnetic or not is the difference between the ferromagnetic and non ferromagnetic material, also is to see whether the material can be a magnet adsorption.
- Q:What is the difference between magnetism and magnetism?
- Magnetism refers to the related operations of magnetic materials, generally refers to the production and development of magnetic materials, and is usually applied to the company name.
- Q:DVD disc is not magnetic material?
- Using reflective film pressing disc or sintered into concentric different lengths of reflective and non reflective pits record information, read the time hair out of the laser signal irradiation pits, read back signal reflecting the length of digital signal is converted back to record.
- Q:Can 45 steel be magnetized, is it permanent or soft?
- Generally speaking, magnetization is a process in which the magnetic small molecules (called magnetic domains) are arranged in one direction under the applied magnetic field so as to exhibit magnetism in macroscopic view.Only ferromagnetic substances are magnetized. Of all the chemical elements, only three elements, iron, cobalt and nickel, belong to ferromagnetic substances, so all magnetic materials have at least one of these three elements.
- Q:Why can not heat treatment of magnetic material exceed Curie temperature?
- The ferromagnetic material is magnetized with strong magnetism, but with the increase of temperature, the thermal motion of metal lattice intensifies will affect the ordered domain moment, when the temperature reaches the neat enough to break the domain magnetic moment, magnetic domain disintegrated, the average magnetic moment becomes zero, the ferromagnetic material magnetic disappear into CIS magnetic material, a series of ferromagnetic properties associated with magnetic domains (such as high permeability, hysteresis loop, magnetostrictive etc.) disappeared. The permeability of the ferromagnetic material of the corresponding permeability into paramagnetic substance.
- Q:How do you separate two magnets that stick together?
- With this feature, a number of control components have been developed. For example, we use the rice cooker to take advantage of the Curie dot properties of magnetic materials. At the bottom of the rice cooker, a magnet is placed in the center and a magnetic material with a Curie point of 105 degrees. When the pot of water after the dry food, the temperature will rise from 100 degrees. When the temperature reaches about 105 degrees, due to magnetic material of the magnet magnet disappeared, it lost the suction, then the springs between the magnets and magnetic materials to separate them, and drive the power switch is disconnected, stop heating.
- Q:Why does the magnet not have magnetism when it is heated?
- For all magnetic materials, they are not magnetic at any temperature. Generally, the magnetic material has a critical temperature Tc, the temperature above, due to the intense thermal motion of atoms under high temperature, the electronic arrangement becomes out of order arrangement of the atomic magnetic moment is chaotic, then will disappear into the magnetic magnet magnetic. Below this temperature, the magnetic moment of the atom is arranged in order, producing spontaneous magnetization, and the object becomes ferromagnetic.
We are s specialized in manufacturing and selling all kinds of permanent magnetic materials. We are one of the major producers of magnets with decades of producing experience. Our company has advanced production equipments, experienced personnels and reliable quality assurance system. Our quality system was certified by TUV(BM TRADA & UKAS) for ISO9001:2000. We can manufacture all kinds of magnetic components of high precision to meet the customers' requirements for different designs.
Our company is looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely and developing together with old and new friends.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range