1.plastic magnetic button,memo holder;
3.round magnetic memo holder
4.10pcs into one blsiter bag;
colorful magnetic paper holder
2.size:round,oblong,star,hear,special forms accepted
4.materials:plastic/transparent plastic + ceramic/ferrite magnet
5.logo: printing can be done on the magnet holder or on the blister package,which is optional
5.MOQ:400 blister bags for one design
6.ideal for office and school holder stationery
7.can be used as gifts for the children in the kindgarten for these itmes are no harm parts
8.package:10pcs into one blister plastic bag,100bags into one middle carton,5.6kg for the middle carton
4 middle cartons into one outer carton,about 23kg for one outer carton.
- Q:Are the magnetic cards used in the bus card?
- When approaching the card machine, the coil generates an induced voltage to transfer data from the card to the external database.
- Q:What do you mean by N, H, SH and so on in the specifications of magnetic materials?
- The coercivity is Gs (Gauss). Magnetic materials such as in the closed state by external magnetic field magnetization to saturation, and then withdraw the external magnetic field, permanent magnet magnetic polarization J and internal magnetic induction B and will not disappear because of the disappearance of the H and the external magnetic field, and will maintain a certain size value, the value is the remanence of the material remaining magnetic polarization Jr and residual magnetic induction Br. The unit is T (Tesla) in the SI system and is Gs (Gauss) in the CGS system.
- Q:Soft magnetic materials can be divided into several major categories. What are their differences in magnetic properties and applications?
- Iron. Its characteristic is high saturation magnetization, low price, good processing performance; but its low resistivity, under alternating magnetic field eddy current loss, only suitable for static use, such as the manufacture of electromagnetic core and pole, the relay and the loudspeaker magnetic conductor, magnetic shield etc..
- Q:How to measure the damage of nano material attached to metal surface?
- Turtles spawn at the seaside in Florida, but young turtles can swim and swim near Britain to find food. Finally, the growing turtle returns to spawning on the beach in Florida. It takes about 5~6 years to go back and forth. Why can a turtle walk thousands of kilometers? They rely on nano magnetic material in the head to navigate accurately.
- Q:The magnetic material can attract electromagnetic wave? The magnet can attract magnetic materials? What meaning, thorough point,
- The research of electromagnetic wave absorption of magnetic materials is the gyromagnetic materials, chiral materials; electromagnetic vector for chiral helical characteristics. The hand type magnetic material with a band of electromagnetic waves in the microwave range (radar) interaction by Debye absorption and other ways to reduce the reflection intensity of electromagnetic waves to electromagnetic stealth effect. Moreover, the magnet can also make the reflection light (laser) produce a rotating electromagnetic vector;
- Q:How to choose high frequency transformer magnetic material?
- First, consider energy transfer;The two is to consider the geometric size constraints;
- Q:The permeability of magnetic material is high or low?
- If it is to pay attention to permeability, then it should be soft magnetic material. In general this material can be divided into soft magnetic materials and magnetic materials. The difference between the two is the magnitude of the coercivity, which can be interpreted as the magnitude of the applied magnetic field which must be applied to the disappearance of the magnetic force.
- Q:What is magnetic material? What are the classifications? Professional
- The "hard" and "soft" here do not refer to the mechanical properties of the hard and soft, but the hard and soft magnetic properties. Magnetism simply refers to the magnetic material which can retain its strong magnetism for a long time after being magnetized by an external magnetic field, which is characterized by high coercive force. Coercive force is the magnetic field strength of a magnetic material that is magnetized and then demagnetization to reduce the residual magnetic (residual magnetic flux density or remanent magnetization) to zero. Soft magnetic material is a magnetic material with magnetic field, which is easy to magnetize and easy to demagnetization, i.e., the coercive force is very low. Demagnetization is the magnetic field that reduces the magnetic properties of the magnetic material after magnetization is added to the magnetic field (known as the magnetization field), and then to the magnetic field in the opposite direction of the magnetization field.
- Q:Does the disc have magnetic material?
- According to the structure of optical disk, CD is mainly divided into CD, DVD, Blu ray discs and so on. These types of discs are different in structure, but the main structure principle is consistent. There are no differences in structure between read-only CD discs and recordable CD discs. They are mainly distinguished from the application of materials and the differences of some manufacturing processes, and the same is true of DVD.
- Q:Is silicon steel sheet a magnetic material?
- Silicon steel is usually thin, in order to minimize eddy current losses in the core of the transformer. At present, silicon steel sheet is mainly divided into two categories: hot rolling and cold rolling. A hot rolled silicon steel is rolled by rolling the silicon steel sheet over 850 degrees Celsius before annealing. Because the rolling temperature is high, the rolled silicon steel sheets are isotropic, that is to say, the magnetic properties of silicon steel sheets are the same in all directions. This kind of isotropic silicon steel is also called non oriented silicon steel. Non oriented silicon steel is widely used in motor stator or rotor. Because the motor stator and rotor are to be manufactured, a round piece must be punched on the large silicon steel sheet. At this time, the silicon steel sheet is always expected to be magnetic in the circumferential direction, so the non oriented silicon steel should be used.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range