1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: 200 centigrade;
3) Grade: N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH for your choice;
4) Shape: Rectangle;
5) Size:according to customers' request;
6) Coating:Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on;
8) Quality Assurance :ISO9001:2000, RoHS report by SGS, Reach Certificate
9)Physical Property of Magnetic Material:High Coercive Force, High density, High remanence, Anti-demagnetizing, Strong corrosion-resistance, Different series, different work temperature.
- Q:Are there any magnetic materials in lithium ion batteries?
- Except for tiny nickel lugs, there is none in the core.There is cobalt in the core, but not cobalt. It should not be considered as a magnetic material.As for the outer packing of the battery, it's hard to say, it's made of steel shell.
- Q:What is the demagnetization temperature of soft magnetic material 430F?
- Ferritic stainless steel solid solution, the temperature below 900 DEG C group had no obvious change, the hardness increase with the change of temperature slow; 900 DEG recrystallization, the hardness decreased significantly after heat treatment at 475 DEG C; the precipitates increased, the hardness increases, the corrosion resistance of a serious decline, that there were 475 C brittle the phenomenon of.
- Q:The effect of temperature on magnetic material?
- If the temperature is high, the magnetism of the magnet will be weakened. If it continues to rise, the magnetism of the magnet will become weaker and weaker, and eventually the magnetism will disappear forever!
- Q:What is the permeability of ferrite?
- As far as electrical characteristics are concerned, ferrite resistivity is much larger than metal and alloy magnetic materials, and has higher dielectric properties.
- Q:Classification of magnetic materials
- A ferromagnetic material having a ferromagnetic order, and a broad range of weakly magnetic and antiferromagnetic materials that can be applied to its magnetic and magnetic effects. Magnetism is one of the basic properties of matter. Matter can be divided into diamagnetic, paramagnetic, ferromagnetic, antiferromagnetic and ferrimagnetic substances in terms of their internal structure and their properties in an external magnetic field.
- Q:How to judge whether a metal material is non-magnetic or magnetic? Such as stainless steel, what testing instruments?
- With a magnet suction you know, can be a magnet sucking is a magnetic material, which cannot be attracted by magnetic material is non magnet.
- Q:How to make ferromagnetic material permanent magnetization?
- With the relevant materials if it is ferrite if the temperature is not FeCrCo permanent magnet -50---+400 better you need the magnetic field then magnetizing and demagnetizing saturation magnetization can be
- Q:Why strong magnet in iron, over a period of time after the block has a certain magnetism?
- When the direction of each domain is uniform, the whole material shows magnetism. The so-called magnetization is to make the magnetic domain of the magnetic domain in the magnetic material become consistent. When the material that does not exhibit magnetism is placed into another strong magnetic field, it is magnetized, but not all materials can be magnetized, and only a few metals and metal compounds can be magnetized. Iron can be magnetized.
- Q:The magnetic material after bonding, cut into thin slices, how to remove the glue on the material?
- With boiling water, burning fire, you can also consult the "Zhuji city intends magnetic materials Co., Ltd." Wang total.
- Q:How to increase or decrease the magnetism of a magnet?
- First of all, the magnet is a ferromagnetic substance. If you want it to be magnetic, you must magnetize it and let the magnetism disappear. Magnetization is the process by which a magnetic substance is not magnetic. The principle of magnetic material is divided into many small areas, each tiny area is called a magnetic domain, each magnetic domain has its own magnetic distance (that is, a small magnetic field).
We are s specialized in manufacturing and selling all kinds of permanent magnetic materials. We are one of the major producers of magnets with decades of producing experience. Our company has advanced production equipments, experienced personnels and reliable quality assurance system. Our quality system was certified by TUV(BM TRADA & UKAS) for ISO9001:2000. We can manufacture all kinds of magnetic components of high precision to meet the customers' requirements for different designs.
Our company is looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely and developing together with old and new friends.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range