1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: 200 centigrade;
3) Grade: N28EH, N30EH, N33EH, N35EH for your choice;
4) Shape: Rectangle;
5) Size:according to customers' request;
6) Coating:Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on;
8) Quality Assurance :ISO9001:2000, RoHS report by SGS, Reach Certificate
9)Physical Property of Magnetic Material:High Coercive Force, High density, High remanence, Anti-demagnetizing, Strong corrosion-resistance, Different series, different work temperature.
- Q:Shopping cards and cell phones are together. Are they still available?
- The radiation of the phone will cause every tiny magnetic field in the magnetic card to be arranged in a mess, and eventually degaussing, and occasionally one or two times the room does not matter.Magnetic materials are divided into many tiny regions, each of which is called a magnetic domain, each of which has its own magnetic distance (i.e., a tiny magnetic field). Generally, the magnetic distances of each domain are different, and the magnetic fields cancel each other, so the whole material is not magnetic. When the direction of each domain is uniform, the whole material shows magnetism.
- Q:The hard disk uses ferromagnetic materials, and the U disk uses ferroelectric materials
- U disk is the use of semiconductor technology, namely silicon raw materials, in simple terms, the main memory U disk is a chip with CPU core is also something similar. Of course, it should be more inclined to like memory chips, but U disk chip information in power will not disappear.
- Q:What are the requirements for magnetic materials used in high frequency to reduce what?
- The hysteresis and eddy current losses of magnetic materials are related to the operating frequency f and the work flux density Bm.
- Q:How to break the attraction of magnets?
- With this feature, a number of control components have been developed. For example, we use the rice cooker to take advantage of the Curie dot properties of magnetic materials. At the bottom of the rice cooker, a magnet is placed in the center and a magnetic material with a Curie point of 105 degrees. When the pot of water after the dry food, the temperature will rise from 100 degrees. When the temperature reaches about 105 degrees, due to magnetic material of the magnet magnet disappeared, it lost the suction, then the springs between the magnets and magnetic materials to separate them, and drive the power switch is disconnected, stop heating.
- Q:What is soft magnetic material? What are its characteristics?
- The material that is easy to remove magnetic material after magnetization, and its function is mainly magnetic conduction, electromagnetic energy conversion and transmission. Therefore, high permeability and magnetic induction are required for these materials, while the area or magnetic loss of the hysteresis loop is small.
- Q:Why should the magnetic material be electroplated?
- Electroplating is to obtain more beautiful decorative effect
- Q:What magnetic material should the iron core of an electromagnet use? Why?
- One of the characteristics of the electromagnet, the magnetic control, that is to say they want to have a magnetic, will disappear to disappear, the electromagnet is composed of magnetic solenoid provided, when no current is always not magnetic.
- Q:The magnetic material used on any occasion is ferrite magnetic material
- A compound having a six axis structure with uniaxial anisotropy. Mainly barium, strontium, lead three ferrites and their composite solid solution. Equal magnetic and anisotropic magnetic separation. Due to the disappearance of the external magnetization field, the ferrite can retain a strong permanent magnetic remanence for a long time and can be used to produce a stable magnetic field in the external space. It is widely used, for example, in various types of electric meters, generators, telephones, loudspeakers, televisions and microwave devices, as permanent magnets.
- Q:Who has NdFeB, the performance parameters of various magnetic materials and the content of various components?
- The same component, different process, are different, so you are really difficult to answer this question.
- Q:Barkhausen effect in different magnetic materials of different size why sound
- The purpose of the experiment and the related experimental folding principle [Objective] by the Barkhausen effect of Barkhausen effect to verify the domain theory  the experiment principle of ferromagnetic materials in the field of magnetization is essentially the domain are gradually changing, and the field domain to expand the domain of different to reduce gradually.
We are s specialized in manufacturing and selling all kinds of permanent magnetic materials. We are one of the major producers of magnets with decades of producing experience. Our company has advanced production equipments, experienced personnels and reliable quality assurance system. Our quality system was certified by TUV(BM TRADA & UKAS) for ISO9001:2000. We can manufacture all kinds of magnetic components of high precision to meet the customers' requirements for different designs.
Our company is looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely and developing together with old and new friends.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range