Order On-line Tracking
Vertical Axial Flow Pump with top Quality
Basic Info. of Vertical Axial Flow Pump with top Quality
Start Up:Electric Pump
Media:Sea Water Pump
Theory:Axial Flow Pump
Product Description of Vertical Axial Flow Pump with top Quality
Diameter: 250 ~ 2000mm
Capacity: 400 ~ 80000 m3/h
Head: ≤ 30 m
Description of Vertical Axial Flow Pump with top Quality
ZLB type axial flow pump is characterized by its large capacity, low head, etc. It can transport clean water whose temperature is less than 50º C, and also other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to clean water.
Application Area of Vertical Axial Flow Pump with top Quality
Large-small type axial flow is widely used in agricultural irrigation, water supply and drainage for city, circulation water for thermal power plant, water level for dock, aquaculture, salt field pool and other hydraulic projects. Large type axial flow is mainly used in a large area of agricultural irrigation, interbasin water transfer and drainage for low-lying area, lake area.
Structural Characteristics of Vertical Axial Flow Pump with top Quality
ZL type axial flow pump is vertical structure, and is made up of pump casing and rotating parts.
(1) Pump casing contains inlet bellmouth, impeller parts, diffusor, rubber bearing, shaft, outlet elbow, packing seal etc.
(2) Impeller parts contain impeller seat, blade, compression nut. And static balance test shall be proceeded on the impeller before delivering. When user needs to adjust the installation angle of impeller, users can disassemble impeller parts, unscrew the compression nut, then rotate the impeller to make the blade base line align with the relative angle marks on the impeller seat, then tighten up the nut. If user has no special requirements when ordering, the blade installation angle is 0° When delivering. User can adjust on his own according to working performance curve and parameters.
(3) Pump shaft is made of high quality carbon structural steel(45steel), and surface of journal is plated with hard chrome to improve wear-resistant anti-cavitation performance. Radial support of shaft is born by two rubber bearings(upper and lower). Before starting, clean water shall be filled into the inlet pipe of stuffing box to lubricate the upper rubber bearing, stop it after the water is coming out of pump.
(4) Packing seal is used on the shaft hole of outlet elbow, made up of stuffing box, packing(Oil-immersed asbestos packing), packing gland. Overlook from the coupling end, the rotation direction of impeller is clockwise.
(5) Drive part: User shall confirm the drive type when ordering, according to using requirements and matched power.
Drive type: Direct drive device for vertical motor
(6) Pump outlet accessories are 30° Elbow, straight pipe, expansion joint, diffuser etc, and outlet valve is installed on the end. User can choose accessories according to the actual condition, and makes remark when ordering.
(7) The support of pump: Part weight of pump(Except the rotor part) is born by the foundation that supports pump casing, or born by the beam. Weight of drive device, motor weight and axial force(including weight of rotor part) are born by the floor that bears drive device.
Q: Are your pumps protected against dry running?
A: No, unprotected centrifugal pumps are not generally designed for dry running. It is important to give us or your dealer as much information as possible about the system in which the pump is used. Inlet pressure, the type of liquid to be pumped, together with relative density, viscosity and temperature, for example, are required in order to allow CNBM to recommend the right pump with the right gaskets for a long operating lifetime.
Q: How can I get trained on CNBM products?
A: Yes, we provide training courses in our factory (products, general and specific pump technology, hydraulics, and practical applications). Please consult your sales manager or get in touch with our headquarters for more information.
Q: Are your pumps cheaper than those of your competitors?
A: CNBM aims to give its customers the highest standards of quality and service and delivery times, all at a reasonable price.
Q: Do you have self-priming pumps?
A: Yes, our product portfolio also includes two ranges of self-priming pumps: self-priming electric pumps and self-priming side channel pumps.
Q: Is it really necessary to fit a bleed valve for the boxes?
A: It is always best to have a bleed valve as the gas produced by the fermenting sewage is potentially hazardous.
Q: If I increase the power of the motor, must I also increase the power of the inverter?
A: You must select the size of converter that allows maximum absorption of the electric motor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|