Order On-line Tracking
Tower Crane is a machinery used for vertical lifting and horizontal delivering of building materials and any other heavy items during construction process. It can lift and lay down, horizontally shift, and rotate, so the working range is very large. The whole body can be fixed or movable.
1. All the components are designed to minimize the total number of trucks required to transport them.
2. The jib components can house the jib tiesto, which makes transport easier and quicker. Easy assembly of the jib and counter-jib ties.
3. The mechanisms are always used at full power. When hoisting, the speed is optimized according to the load and command. In distribution, progressive variation of speed and the maximum speed are adapted to the weight of the load. In orientation, there is controlled proportionalspeed with optimal acceleration and deceleration in accordance with the maximum admissible torque for the mast.
4. The auxiliary winch can be used on the derrick: this provides user with the possibility of a motorized derrick at the base of the machine.
5. DVF Distribution
The jib-footDVF mechanism is easily accessible in total safety.
Progressive speed variation by proportional control.
The speed depends directly on the controls manipulated by the crane operator.
To make driving the crane easier, 2 hard spots integrated into the controlsprovide better pinpointing of the speed.
6. RVF + orientation
The RVF Optima + orientation enables gentle rotating movements without jerking.
7. Fully integrated progressive control. Driving adapts to the behavior of the crane operator. The slow-down phase of the jib is managed by the frequency variator, Or by an inverted command in the slow-down phase, called a "counter-orientation" command.
8. The design of the electric sockets allows simple and quick connectionon all sites.
While operating or transporting, the cables are integrated and stored easily in the crane, increasing the service life of the electrical equipment and providing optimal conditions of safety.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|