Luffing Tower Crane STL 330 Technical Data
Free standing height (m)
Tip load ( t)
Details of Luffing Tower Crane STL330 Technical Data
1 Hoisting Mechanism
Three-gear speed modulation by electrical motor or frequency conversion, giant winch.
2 Rotation Mechanism
Speed modulation with frequency conversion, stable break, accurate position,
outstanding on performance and operation all around the world.
3 Luffing Mechanism
Speed modulation with frequency conversion, less concussion, stable operation.
Widely used in urban super-high-rise building construction, bridge construction, port construction,
electric power construction, water conservancy construction,
shipyard and nuclear power plant construction,
STL330 luffing crane has a better market prospect thanks to its small tail slewing radius and compact counterjib structure.
It is suitable for working environment with group of tower cranes and crowded buildings.
Packaging & Delivery
1.Package: nude and wooden boxes in containers.
2.Period of shipment: 30 days after receipt of the buyer's advance payment.
- Q:how to install a 1km high stack with a crane?
- Build form the top, when they build these huge cranes, they build the top section, lift that up and build the next section underneath it, set it down to release the lift off the top section and lower it to the second section. Lift those 2 sections from the bottom, build the third section underneath it, and so on. You need to lift securely, like on all 4 sides for stability, and that leaves the corners free to build the next section.
- Q:calculating psf in regaurdto crawler cranes?
- Not sure what you are asking exactly... Are you saying that you have a crane with a capacity of 100 tons and you want to know the pressure on the soil where the crane is positioned? In this case, you take the capacity (in pounds) plus the weight of the crane (in pounds) then divide their sum by the area of the tracks on the crane (in square feet). This will result in pounds per square foot or psf as you wrote above. These are example estimates, they may not be anywhere near the correct answer, this is simply how to do the calculation. Assumed Capacity 100 ton = 200,000 lbs. Assumed Weight 105 ton = 210,000 lbs. Assumed Area of Track = 200 square feet Note: 1 U.S. ton = 2,000 pounds = 2,000 lbs. 410,000 lbs / 200 square feet = 2,050 psf There's a start, now you just need to find out how much it actually weighs and how long and wide the tracks are to get the area of the track on the ground. I hope that answers the question you were asking.
- Q:What is the definition of lifting, slewing and luffing of tower cranes?
- Rotary is cantilever tower crane tower crane rotary shaft winding;Is the hook shaft distance amplitude change;
- Q:What is a safe working Area for a crane when at work and how it is calculated with different size of Cranes.?
- each crane is so different. it depends on the rated crane load, the lifted distance from the crane and actuall load to be lifted. Each crane an envelope of angles to the horizontal, lifted load, and distance from the crane. The crane operator must insure that he is within this envelope or the crane may topple over. Also, the wind at the time of the lift must be considered. If you can picture a seesaw with loads pivoting about a fulcrum. When two people are on the seesaw, one person is the crane and the other is the load to be lifted. Only in the case of a crane, the fulcrum is at the crane itself with a large dead load counter weight behind the cab operator.
- Q:Deeper meaning of this Stephen Crane poem?
- A Wayfarer is an aimless wanderer. It's often more comfortable and flattering to the ego to think about a goal rather than to have the conviction to actually go through with achieving it. It's painfully difficult and takes a lot of strength to create your own path in life. People like to talk about how great they are, but ultimately, when faced with the truth they will opt to go along with the crowd.
- Q:how long do i have to work as a yardhand in oilfeild to become a crane operator?
- You need to get licensed or certified to operate the crane. make sure you are qualified before you start complaining about not getting more challenging work. The world needs ditch diggers to so get back to work.
- Q:how do you raise cranes?
- Tower cranes are usually erected in one of two ways. You could lift the parts into place with a mobile crane with a telescopic boom which is taller than the crane being built. Some people ask why you dont just use the mobile crane all the time, but the tower crane has higher lifting capacity, longer reach and is cheaper. Some tower cranes are assembled at ground level. The long boom, cab and counter weight are assembled and then jacked up off the ground. A small bit of tower is then sliped in beneath the assembly and attached. The crane is the jacked up again and another portion of the tower sliped in. This is repeated until the desired height is reached. The first method is the most common.
- Q:Thousand Cranes by Yasunari Kawabata?
- Apparently okorder.com/
- Q:A crane lifts a 425 kg steel beam vertically a distance of 117m?
- Force=mass x (acceleration) -Gravity must be taken into account F=425 x (1.8 -(-9.8)) F=4930 w= F x deltay w= 4930 x 117 w=576810J
- Q:How do you erect a crane. surely you would need a crane to make a crane.?
- Modern building cranes (the tower cranes that you see on most building sites) have the ability built in to jack themselves up as the building grows. Jacks raise the crane at ground level, allowing a new section to be inserted at the bottom of the tower. But the crane arrives at the building site in pieces, and a small truck-mounted or crawling crane may in fact be required to assemble and erect the tower crane - so, except for the smallest cranes that could be put up by hand, you are correct.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range