Description of TC5610
1) CMAX TC5610 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TC5610
Jib Length: 56m
Tip load: 1.0T
Max load: 6ton
Free type height: 41.5m
Mast Section: 1.6x1.6x2.5m
Packaging & Delivery of TC5610
30~35days after deposit
- Q:how to become a mobile or tower crane operator?
- You have to be able to do simple trig to figure what your crane is capable of. You will have to become a member of the crane workers union. Someone may have to die to make a space for you. You may have to take jobs that are just fork lift qualified, if you are lucky, you might find work at seaports unloading cargo ships.You may have to work your way up through the ranks as a wrecking ball operator. The very lucky will make 50-60K +. The really good ones will make more only after many years.
- Q:1000 paper cranes question?
- Consider what you would like your 100 cranes to mean. Attach strings to your 100 cranes and then hang them in a tree etc so that the wind may carry your prayers where they need to go. Then start again to create the 1000 paper cranes you want for your wedding. PS: The making of the paper cranes involves an act of faith, not the right colour to match your wedding plans. In Japan, the crane represents peace and healing. When we consider the famous Japanese art-form of paper folding (origami) the crane comes to mind before all else. Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes (1977), a non-fiction children’s book written by American author Eleanor Coerr, tells the story of young Sadako Sasaki who lived in Hiroshima at the time of the atomic bombing. Sadako developed leukaemia as a consequence, and lived out the remainder of her short life in a nursing home desperately trying to create one thousand paper cranes. Supposedly, if someone could make a thousand paper cranes his/her wish would come true. Sadako wanted to live. Sadly, she only managed to fold 644 cranes. After her death, friends and family folded the remainder, and buried her with the one thousand paper birds. Today, a statue of Sadako holding an enormous golden origami crane stands in the Hiroshima Peace Park. People regularly leave paper cranes. The plaque on the statue reads “This is our cry. This is our prayer. Peace on Earth.”
- Q:where can i find defiance by shelly crane online for free?
- did you ever get to read this book
- Q:What parameters are lifting machines called large equipment? 200
- Said here  large equipment is a concept that means assessment of whether you did more complete, more complex, (conceptual) large equipment, imagine that you provide [small] equipment detection report may not require? If you can provide a full set of drawings of a mobile phone, it will be recognized, but the mobile phone is never a large [device], the key point, appraisal is the assessment of your ability, to see if you have experienced, or complete certain system equipment manufacturing processThere should be no concept of magnitude, and it's really not a good division of magnitudeAs many job posting said, that is the requirement of [bachelor], college students will be delayed if from yourself, if you have the strength, should be bold to recommend myself, because any recruitment notice can't say: we only recruit college students......
- Q:Can the tower crane personnel install the construction elevator?
- As for the hoisting equipment, the licensed crane erection worker can install the construction elevator.
- Q:How do cranes get put together?
- bird eggs?
- Q:What should I do with my 1000 paper cranes?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:What is the difference between lifting height of tower crane and independent height?
- It is not the kind of independent highly rigid or flexible attachment function when the tower reached the maximum height, lifting height of the tower is at the maximum height and the minimum amplitude in hook, hook support face datum allows the maximum vertical distance of tower crane.
- Q:Minimum QTZ63 tower crane special electric box open for many A
- QTZ63 tower crane with air and leakage protection:Minimum three-phase air switch not less than 100A; at the same time leakage protector is not less than 100A three-phase four wire system leakage protection.Maximum three-phase air switch not greater than 150A; at the same time, leakage protector is not more than 150A of three-phase four wire system leakage protection.
- Q:Examples of filling and acceptance forms for tower cranes and examples of filling in.
- 4 data filled in the requirements of the project, in addition to fill in the above sign, but also need to fill in the corresponding data. Data that needs to be filled in should be separated by "/" or "," and, if necessary, distinguished by text or graphic.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range