Description of TC7135
1) CMAX TC7135 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Jib Length: 71m
Tip load: 3.5T
Max load: 16 ton
Free type height: 50m
Mast Section: 2.0x2.0x3.0m
Packaging & Delivery
40~50days after deposit
- Q:what's the cheapest way to rent a crane?
- call a crane rental company - rates are pretty standard in the industry for each type of equipment
- Q:Is a mobile crane allowed to operate in an inclined plane?
- NO, absolutely not. If the machine is not level, it could fall over. The only way, if it has to be operated on an incline, is if the machine has leveling jacks such as many modern, mobile cranes have.
- Q:for example, if the crane boom lenght is 40 and radius is 11 meter,the how to know about the angle.?
- Boy! You really need to get the angle indicator fixed and calibrated! There are ways to estimate, but they are inaccurate and therefore not safe, if you have not got the expierence to do it. Don't use the crane for any load close to your SWL!!! An addition: unless you want to measure your reach, i.e. the distance from the crane pedestool to your load, then you can calculate the angle, but you don't need to anymore as you now know what the distance of your lift is and therefore you can look up the SWL on your chart. Get it fixed.
- Q:1000 Paper Cranes, Senbazuru gift for my boyfriend as a 1st anniversary gift?
- It does seem like too much because it's a big time consumer to make it--takes hours upon hours upon hours. An average of 1 crane made every 5 minutes would result in 83.3 hours nonstop of crane making. That's off-putting. Alternatively it would be like him giving you a $600+ ring because he worked 83.3 hours at his $8/hr job. It's just weird to put in that much time for a 1st year anniversary.
- Q:Does anyone knows the contact # or address for Crane Lake Cellars (vineyard or winery) in Napa, California?
- There okorder.com/... There are two other Crane wineries. Crane Family and Crane Canyon, but they are independant wineries and have no connection to Crane Lake Cellars. (as far as I know). You can give Bronco Wine Company a call and check - they have a toll-free number. and should be able to tell you a distributor.
- Q:need a 5 ton jib crane design with drawing please help, boom 12ft hub 16ft?
- I can design for you
- Q:How heavy does a crane need to be to lift 5 tonnes?
- If the crane HAS a 5-ton capacity, then to be able to estimate the weight you would need to know the length of its lifting arm at maximum extension w.r.t the C.G. of the body of the crane. So suppose we have an arm length of (say) 6 mtrs, then the max turning moment at the fulcrum (from front wheels of crane ? ) due to the Load alone = 5 x 6 = 30 You need to add the moment for the arm itself. Lets say the arm is around 1/2 ton. And its c.g. is approx 1/3 the distance from the fulcrum. Then this adds another = 1/2 * 1/3 *6 = 1 So total moment is 30 + 1 = 31 The body of the crane must be MORE than this. Suppose the C.G. of the crane is 2 meters behind the same fulcrum. Then weight of the body must be 31/ 2 = 15.5 tons. Lets say the weight is 16 tons. Then the TOTAL mobile cranes weight would be 16 (body) + 1/2 (arm) ~ 16.5 tons It all depends on the dimensions of the crane, and where the c.g. is located. If the crane has ballast added right at the back, then it's overall weight can be made less since it's c.g. would get shifted further away from the fulcrum
- Q:On Batman Begins what is Dr. Crane's full name?
- Dr. Jonathan Crane.
- Q:how much does a crane operator position pay?
- The little that I do know is that it's one of the most dangerous jobs in the construction field including working around them...so it easily pays that much...
- Q:Building collapse in NYC? Is that headline on Y! homepage about the crane or another building/occurance?
- 92 okorder.com/ LISTEN TO THE SCANNER HERE. JUST PRESS PLAY
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range