Description of TC7135
1) CMAX TC7135 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Jib Length: 71m
Tip load: 3.5T
Max load: 16 ton
Free type height: 50m
Mast Section: 2.0x2.0x3.0m
Packaging & Delivery
40~50days after deposit
- Q:How to improve the stability of tower crane
- The fatigue test data show that the fatigue life of the phosphating coating of steel wire rope is about 3 times of the same structure light steel wire rope (laboratory comparable conditions), not easy to wear and corrosion is not easy to cause the service life of wire rope large amplitude extension. Manganese phosphating is wear resistant phosphating, which can solve the wear problem in the use of wire rope and improve the corrosion resistance. It is for reference only
- Q:when are these crane flys?mosqito hawks guna leave im still scared?
- Could you speak in better English please?
- Q:What do cranes have to do with geometry?
- If your referring to cranes in construction cranes, then it might form a right triangle with the ground implying the use of trigonometry which is a part of geometry.
- Q:What is the improvement of Overhead Crane in Shipbuilding?
- Hello, 1. Modularity: You can build ships (larger ships) in modular sections and have the crane lift these modular sections and put them into place for final assembly. This is one major advantage that was not available back in the day
- Q:Does anyone know the history of the Boyce Crane tool company?
- Found on - www.lathes.co.uk/boicecrane/ Boice-Crane - USA Boice-Crane (Wilton Division) made various types of power tools, including a selection of wood lathes intended for amateur and educational use, and in the 1940s and early 1950 their range included, amongst others, the two amateur and one professional or educational machines illustrated below. The more robust lathe of the amateur pair had a 50 inch long bed with 10 swing and able to take 34 between centres; the 4-step V pulley in the headstock could be driven from either from the rear, or underneath. The bed, which had a gap able to swing 14, was internally ribbed and machined on its top surface. The No. 1 Morse taper tailstock was fitted with self eject for the centre. The double-ended spindle was 1.25 inches in diameter and ran on ball bearings - whilst the single faceplate contained two different diameter, left and right-hand threads so that it could be screwed onto either end. The lathe weighed 115 lbs, so, despite an insubstantial appearance, must have been a reasonably robust machine. The other bench lathe had a bed built from two steel channel sections - with the most elementary type of headstock and tailstock. The capacity was 10 x 30, the weight 30 lbs and the headstock spindle carried a 4-step, overhung, V-belt pulley. The company are now: Gothenburg Manufacturing Co., P.O. Box 308, Gothenburg, NE 69138 Phone: (308)537-3628 and - Boice-Crane Parts, 2442 Densmore Drive, OH 43606 Phone: (419)531-1113
- Q:a crane lifts load of 500kg mass to a distance f 20m in 10s at a constant velocity. how much work is done?
- work done(W) is given by the change in the potential energy(P.E). here, initial P.E = 0. final P.E = mgh = (500)(10)(20) = 100000 J =100 KJ (kilo joules) therefore work done = 100 KJ. here distance means vertical height.But if the crane takes the load parallel to the ground ,then work done will be zero.Time is given here to calculate the power of the crane given by work/time = 10 KW(kilo watts).
- Q:What role does the tower crane torque limiter play?
- The overload protection of tower crane is protected by two equipment, lifting load limiter and torque limiter. The latter generally in the big arm root 4-5 meters to the front of the large arm, overloading (Chao Liju) work, it is more important, basically, the scope of work is torque limiter plays a protective role. While the former is the weight limiter function in the arm root within 4-5 meters, because the tower crane is a jib type crane, each allowing weight lifting position corresponding to the different (CAB load curve). For example, such as 63KN.M, the big arm root 2 meters lifting, the theory is 23 tons, while the torque limiter is not over, but in fact, the tower crane at early crouched down, so the weight limiter in this work.
- Q:How does cranes make use of simple machines?
- a crane has a pulley in order to reduce the workload. Each time there is a loop of the pulley made the workload is reduced.
- Q:When you make 1000 cranes, do you have to wish on the spot? Or can you save it until you think of something?
- wait, you folded 1999 paper cranes and you still didn't have enough time to come up with a wish? I recommend that you wish to become more decisive...
- Q:how long before a forklift/ crane license expires?
- should be good ror 3 years from the date he got it i just got mine new one last month for a sit down fork lift and crane/ trolly and its good till march 2010
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range