Description of TC6024
1) CMAX TC6024 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator.
Specifications of TC6024
Max load capacity = 10T
Jib length= 60M
Tip load = 2.4T@60M
Free standing height= 50.5M
Panel type mast section= 2X2X3M
Packaging & Delivery
20~25days after deposit
- Q:Crane vessel transport?
- Very large capacity crane vessels have propulsion machinery for manoeuvring when on station. The most modern designs of semi-submersible vessel use them to achieve 'dynamic positioning'. Older designs used the propulsion systems to assist when deploying the anchors in the correct pattern. The vessels are towed by tugs when making deep sea passages. First generation crane vessels had much smaller lifting capacities and were either constructed on conventional hulls or were converted from existing ships. These types were capable of making ocean passages using their own propelling machinery.
- Q:What do cranes have to do with geometry?
- If your referring to cranes in construction cranes, then it might form a right triangle with the ground implying the use of trigonometry which is a part of geometry.
- Q:how would you describe crane-man? Use specific examples from the novel to support your answer?
- Crane-man is a kindly old man with a crippled and useless leg. Crane-man takes care of Tree-ear and loves him very much. Crane-man can only walk around with crutches, but he still had the upper body strength of a young man. Sadly, at the end of the story, Crane-man dies of a heart attack when he falls into the river next to the bridge and the freezing water kills him. Crane-man outlived all of his family and friends, and unable to work, he was forced to sell all of his possessions, and eventually he ran out of money and came to live under the bridge. A crane, besides standing on one leg, is also a symbol of long life, and this is how Crane-man got his name. Throughout the story, Crane-man displays his generosity and kindness towards Tree-ear, Min, Min’s wife, and other villagers. the link below provides a full synopsis of the book
- Q:can u have a small dog w/u when u are operating a crane?
- I can't imagine any employer allowing that condition to exist. A crane operator's attention must be on the job at all times. If the dog were to do something unexpected at a critical time, the operator may be distracted and lose control of the load.
- Q:how do i make the paper crane from prison break?
- The okorder.com/, you have to go to Contents and then choose your animal or figure, then go to Diagrams, at this point a Pdf-file will open, which you can easily save. I saved all of them and then followed his instructions step-by step...it's not easy but it's a lot of fun. If you want to know more about this art you can just tipp the word origami on Google and you'll find lots of tutorials that will help you. I googled myself and I found the above-mentioned site one of the best! Lots of luck and have fun!!
- Q:Where can I buy Crane Lake wine in Orange County?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:Thousand Cranes by Yasunari Kawabata?
- It's been a while, but I believe the story is about a young girl who gets cancer, and sets about making 1,000 paper cranes for good luck, but she never made to completion. Just google to find info, or see if you can download the book.
- Q:What is a CCRadio ? (C. Crane)?
- C Crane Company sells shortwave receivers. You can use it to listen to shortwave broadcasts, marine weather, NIST time signals, foreign broadcasts, clandestine broadcasts.
- Q:airsoft gun crane stock to full stock switcharoo?
- Ok, I can help. The first step is to take the crane stock off. To do so, extend the stock fully. Then, take the tab you use to extend it, and instead of pushing up to extend it, pull it down and slide the stock off. It make take some force. Be careful of any wires and that you don't break them! Next: take the buffer tube out. Take a long phillips head screw driver and stick it down the shaft. Remove the screw. The whole tube should come out. Don't lose the screw! Next: Install your stock. Next: Screw the screw back in to secure the stock. Done! Make sure the wires are still ok and that they are not pinched!
- Q:Are Crane Flies Venomous?
- Crane flies are non-venomous and non-biting .It is a common myth that the daddy long-legs would be the most poisonous animal if only it knew how to use its poison, but this is false. There are 300 species in Britain with the commonest being the entirely harmless, if annoying, Tipula Paludosa. They are completely harmless and only live for around three days as adults.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range