Description of TC6024
1) CMAX TC6024 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator.
Specifications of TC6024
Max load capacity = 10T
Jib length= 60M
Tip load = 2.4T@60M
Free standing height= 50.5M
Panel type mast section= 2X2X3M
Packaging & Delivery
20~25days after deposit
- Q:What does the lifting mechanism mean in a tower crane?
- Magnification, in simple terms, refers to several ropes through the hookIf it is one in and out of two wire rope, that is two magnificationSimilarly, two into two out is four magnification
- Q:Do you know where Ty Crane is now? The one in the film coach carter?
- Ty Crane is actually at Venice Beach in Los Angeles I just saw him, he was selling his mix tapes, we talked then he said he was Ty Crane the actor from Coach Carter. He smiled eveytime he said he was a movie star. Go to Venice beach by the weights and courts and you will see him there!!
- Q:Which war is Stephen Crane referring to in his poem War is Kind?
- Sounds like War to me According to the black and bare lands, with women and babies weeping , etc. A person in the midst of this upheaval..the only one it seems Evidentely was ask milions of questions of why Because he was the only one who asked Why? He did not know the answer but he was the only one who cared..to me this is the meaning of the poem Stephen Crane wrote some brain teasing material..Read In the Desert
- Q:What are the parts of a tower crane? What are their main functions?
- Jacking frame: placing slewing mechanism, when lifting tower top, bearing the weight of tower crane balance arm, main arm and tower cap.Standard section: support the weight of tower crane itself and lift the weight of heavy load, and resist the overturning moment of tower crane.Institutions include the followingLifting mechanism: lifting heavy objects.Luffing mechanism: lifting the car to change the rotation center distance.: the upper part of the slewing mechanism of tower crane (including the main arm and balance arm and tower cap) around the rotation center of rotation.Lifting mechanism: tower crane lifting, the upper part of the tower crane elevated hydraulic power system.Walking mechanism: the crane can walk on the track.OtherDrivers’ RoomElectric boxLinkage tableA foundation bearing platform or trackOther safety devices
- Q:how is a tall crane constructed? how can they put the crane on top of its tall body frame?
- They first construct the top of crane on the ground with help from other mobile cranes. This includes the long horizontal part with the operator's cab, and the concrete counterweight. this is then placed on a climber, with which the crane kind of builds and climbs itself to the necessary height. Every vertical section of the crane is placed in the climber. When the piece is in place, the climber climbs to the top of piece from where the next vertical piece is placed and so on. You can see how a crane is constructed in the website I've cited below:
- Q:A crane mounted on truck droped the cargo on the truck itself, Is claim for damage to the truck valid?
- try okorder.com/
- Q:how to calculate load capacity of crane?
- must be sble to left one in half times weight
- Q:Why am scared of crane flies but not spiders?!?
- This is a selective entomophobia. Basically, you don't fear many insects or spiders, but specific ones trigger your anxiety. Your problem is not the bugs or spiders,(they are harmless) but your fear. This is something 'you' nurture by dwelling on this fear when you see one of these particular critters. I'm glad to hear you no longer fear spiders. you will see the same when you overcome your selective fear. You may even come to realize that the spiders and insects you do fear,are totally harmless, and you may reach a point where you can just ignore these. True, the crane fly is totally harmless and do not bite, sting, or inflict any form of hazard to humans. They can be a nuisance buzzing around your face,as they can be persistent. Adolescent years seem to be when phobias are the most prevalent, but also the easiest time to overcome fears. If you can learn to control your fear, rather than let it control you, you will overcome this. you also need to refrain from dwelling on your fear,as this will only make it worse. Last year, one of my favorite pass times was sitting on the porch watching the sunset. a little orb weaver would come from behind the light and spin her fancy web. Often, I would catch a crane fly that was bothering me and toss it into her web.
- Q:Do you find it ironic a crane crashed into Mecca's holiest mosque on 9/11?
- Q:job description of crane operator and truck driver?
- heavy equipment operator
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range