Description of TC5013
1) CMAX TC5013 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Description of Tower Crane Products
Max. working range 50m, tip lifting weight 1.3T and Max. lifting weight 6T.
Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
Free standing height (m) 41.5
Max height with attachment (m) 141.5
Working range can be adjusted（m）44/50
Min working range(m)2.5
Max lifting capacity(t) 6
Tip load @ 50m(t)1.3
Packaging & Delivery
30~40days after deposit
- Q:What are the requirements for the use of an anti-two block device on a lattice boom crane used as a drill?
- ...keep it to the dinosour
- Q:what does a paper crane represent/symbolize?
- Someone was so bored they had nothing better to do than fold paper for a while so it looked like a crane...
- Q:The Crane in Barbados...?
- The okorder.com/ If you only are focusing on relaxing at your resort/beach then renting a vehicle is not necessary.
- Q:Does any one has any info on the hughes XH-17 sky crane?
- It never really took off as it was quickly replaced by the CH-54 Tarhe, but here is what I found…
- Q:What do 100 and 1000 different paper cranes mean??!?!?
- A Japanese legend indicates that anyone who folds 1000 paper cranes will be granted a wish. Sadako Sasaki was a Japanese girl who died from radiation sickness from the A-bomb dropped on Hiroshima. She wanted to fold 1000 cranes before her death at the age of 12. There is a peace monument to her memory in Hiroshima, and people from all over the world send paper cranes to the site.
- Q:What is the difference between Fujian White Crane Kung Fu and Wing Chun Kung Fu?
- White Crane Kung Fu
- Q:What did Stephen crane contribute to history?
- I think his greatest contribution was The Red Badge of Courage. It was the most ealistic portrayal of a Civil War soldier written at the time; so real, in fact, that veterans swore the had fought alongside him during battle (Crane wasn't even alive during the war).
- Q:What is the allowable range of vertical deviation for tower cranes?
- Previous answers to this question have been made. In the industry standard "construction site inspection of machinery and equipment technical specification" (JGJ160-2008), in the form of mandatory provisions: the tower crane installation height to basic design requirements, the axis of the tower line should be no more than 0.4% of the bearing surfaces of the lateral vertical deviation; after the attachment, the highest attachment point following the vertical deviation should be less than 0.2%. "The basic height of the design requirements" in the "strong regulation", that is, the maximum independent installation height on the site".
- Q:Does tower crane belong to special equipment?
- Tower crane is a high-altitude operation, the type of work belongs to special types of work, equipment belongs to special equipment.
- Q:how to do tower crane maintenance?
- Tower cranes in construction is being inspected as part of everyday maintenance. Usually, Safety In charge or a mechanical engineer do the inspection on site. Some pointers for inspection are: 1. Machine checking including motor 2. Emergency break 3. Lifting cable checking 4. Power panel 5. others Not only the tower crane is being checked, the operator and rigger also attends daily safety toolbox to update themselves on daily safety hazards on site
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range