Description of TC5013
1) CMAX TC5013 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Description of Tower Crane Products
Max. working range 50m, tip lifting weight 1.3T and Max. lifting weight 6T.
Hoisting mechanism fitted with three speed motor, stable braking and less shock when shifting.
Trolleying mechanism can provide two operation speeds.
Free standing height (m) 41.5
Max height with attachment (m) 141.5
Working range can be adjusted（m）44/50
Min working range(m)2.5
Max lifting capacity(t) 6
Tip load @ 50m(t)1.3
Packaging & Delivery
30~40days after deposit
- Q:Brotherhood in Stephen Crane's The Open Boat?
- They absolutely do - as anyone who has ever tried to row a boat with another person can understand. The key here is the correspondent who is described as someone who has developed a distrust for people. He has seen a lot of things and as a reporter, he has kind of trained himself to view them impartially and not become involved. Crane discusses that when he talks about the correspondent seeing the dead soldier in Algiers. However, now his basic survival depends on him becoming involved with people. He has to take orders from the captain. He has to take turns rowing with the oilman. Eventually when the boat becomes too heavy, they take turns holding on from the water. It's basic survival now and the only way it works is by them developing a brotherhood and working as a team. I dont think it will be permenent - the correspondent will go his own way - back to reporting. However I think that he will take with him a new view of people - an empathy which will make him a better correspondent. Pax - C.
- Q:English Help Contrast the Effects of the War in Cranes, Thoughts of Hanoi, and Tokyo.?
- Hanoi To Tokyo
- Q:Why are there so many cranes in London?
- At present a large number of tall buildings are being erected in London which accounts for the cranes. One area in particular is around Vauxhall, where there was an accident recently when a helicopter crashed into a crane being used for such a purpose. Just have a look at this www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2...
- Q:Is Scarecrow/Dr. Crane in The Dark Knight Rises?
- cillian okorder.com/
- Q:in the sentence , stephen crane wrote..?
- Transitive - because it has an object The Red Badge of Courage. . Generally, if you can put the word something after a verb, it is transitive. Stephen Crane wrote something .
- Q:how can i calculate size of battery and how can i design ups system to operate eot cranes which have 100 kw to?
- About 4200 AH( TOTAL) is required with 12 V batteries.
- Q:how would you describe crane-man? Use specific examples from the novel to support your answer?
- wise, caring, lighthearted courageous survivor Assuming you've read the book , you'll need to find examples to prove these characteristics.
- Q:What do Red-crowned cranes eat?
- Diet okorder.com/.. I'm sorry, I couldn't find any specific names, but here are some general ones. Sorry again.
- Q:Are tower crane operators secured by anything when they climb to the control room thing? What is the average salary for an operator?
- Tower crane operators are actually one of the highest paid of crane operators. It takes many years of career progression and many skills upgrading courses to reach that level. Crane operators start out with the crane trucks operating on ground level. They earn about 2k to 3k a month at this stage. They then progress to low rise cranes and then finally to high rise cranes. All the high rise crane operators are specialists in their field with many years of working experience. They would earn perhaps 7k to 8k a month.
- Q:How to select tower crane type according to the height of building? Seek explanation
- This depends on the height of your building, the area, the choice of tower cranes, the model is different, his work coverage is not the same. Now for tower crane, height is not a problem, mainly depends on the size of your building, not in the crane's scope of operation.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range