Description of TC5613
1) CMAX TC5613 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TC5613
Jib Length: 56m
Tip load: 1.3T
Max load: 8 ton
Free type height: 46m
Mast Section: 1.8x1.8x2.5m
Packaging & Delivery of TC5613
30~35days after deposit
- Q:How do crane operators take a bathroom break?!?
- the operator turns the engine off and puts the crane put it into safety mode so it doesnt hurt near by workers and open the door of the crane but before he does anything els he first turns on the alarm on so no one steals the 5 ton crane when the operators in the bathroom taking a crap/piss doing whatever...
- Q:what is so ironic about the open boat by stephen crane?
- Knowledge the dynamics of any social situation and to be able to bend and manipulate the problem for your own conclusion use is a thing that you dream on the you may be in total get a grip on of any situation using Black Ops Hypnosis
- Q:what does the expression, fate is a ninny woman, mean. from open boat by stephen crane?
- Well, it means Crane was sexist, for one thing. :o) I think it means that he thought that fate could be fickle, capricious, and not appear to be very smart compared to how we would like things to turn out.
- Q:The Red Badge Courage by Stephen Crane?
- The book is fabulous and not particularly lengthy. An easy to read piece that is a page turner.
- Q:anybody know anything about the Crane Fireball Hi 4E ignition?
- Hey Adam, Hmmm....not too sure about that one. But give this a shot. Check the threaded inserts in the coils (screw terminals), I have seen them break loose PLEASE tell me you are NOT running in race mode!!!.....Street bike run MUCH MUCH better with a VOES....adjust the VOES to 6 of vacuum...email if you don't know how to adjust them, it seems to be a little known fact to almost everyone that they ARE adjustable. Check the connections to the voes also. Reset set the static timing....set the TDC mark in line with front of the timing hole, this will be at 32 degrees, EVO's and TC's run better SLIGHTLY retarded. I would also throw on a fresh set of CARBON CORE plug wires. The Cranes don't seem to like Taylor style (spiral wound) wires. Check to see how it runs. Then try switching back to single spark and see what happens. If nothing changes, I am not too sure what it could be, other than the coil itself, without being able to see it first hand. If you do figure it out, let me know what you found.
- Q:How do you kill crane flies? ew i hate them so much?
- They come inside the house looking for mosquitoes! Crane Flies are great mosquito hunters, in fact we call them skeeter eaters. I'm from the south, plenty of mosquitoes here and we love Crane Flies. They're totally harmless to people or anything else besides mosquitoes, and since mosquitoes are proven carriers of numerous deadly diseases such as malaria, yellow fever, and the dreaded Nile virus, I'd much rather have Crane Flies around me than mosquitoes. Do yourself a favor and learn a bit more about these fascinating and very helpful critters, I'm sure you'll be willing to cut them a little slack if you do. edit Leolupus is correct! It turns out after 40 years I was completely wrong ~ they do *not* eat mosquitoes. I have been informed by an expert (my father-in-law, who is an entomologist at Texas AM and laughed at me when I mentioned this question my answer) that adult Crane Flies eat flower nectar, decaying vegetation, seedling plants, mosquito larva (but not adult mosquitoes) or nothing at all depending on their species. They are, however, harmless to humans since they're totally unable to bite, though they're considered a pest by some farmers due to the habit of some species of dining on young crops. Oh well, sometimes you start out trying to teach someone a lesson and you end up learning one instead. Thanks for bringing up this subject, Bebe :-)
- Q:What is the significance of the white doves and the crane in the book Sadako?
- Everyone who folded away 1000 report cranes can be granted any desire. Sadako planned to wholesome once more so that the girl could possibly manage as well as enjoy like before, as well as the girl went after the girl goal along with such willpower which, even though the girl died associated with the girl disease, the girl prevailed within modifying your report crane in a image associated with peacefulness with regard to little ones across the world.
- Q:How should I get rid of Crane flies that are around my house?
- Crane okorder.com/ Since Crane Flies are attracted to light, I'd suggest you purchase a Bug Light or Bug Zapper and hang it in your backyard. They're very effective in controlling other flying insects as well. Hope this information was useful and you'll control these pesky and damaging insects. GOOD LUCK -Certified Professional Crop Consultant with over 30 years of experience and a Degreen in Plant Science
- Q:How does cranes make use of simple machines?
- a crane has a pulley in order to reduce the workload. Each time there is a loop of the pulley made the workload is reduced.
- Q:Help with crane fly larvae in my kitchen?
- probably not larva of crane fly...they live in the soil outside. Describe or post a pic what you have
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range