Description of TC5613
1) CMAX TC5613 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TC5613
Jib Length: 56m
Tip load: 1.3T
Max load: 8 ton
Free type height: 46m
Mast Section: 1.8x1.8x2.5m
Packaging & Delivery of TC5613
30~35days after deposit
- Q:does it really take a crane to build a crane?
- Plenty of cranes are built on the shop floor and lifted in place....so no it doesn't take a crane to build a crane. There are cranes that need another crane and that is the the ones used in the center of new skyscrapers where they build a hoist on top of the building to add to the length of the main crane. So maybe that is the kind he is talking about
- Q:i am a student of class 12 can anyoone tell me how do i make a project on an electromagnetic crane?
- act ur age man i did that project when i was in 6th
- Q:Estimating crane size...?
- Sub contract this one section of crane use out to an rigging company using a flat rate. That way if they need a larger crane it is on them the down side is they always bill high but there will not be over runs.
- Q:What do you know about Cranes (not the construction equipment, or the paper, the birds!)?
- Cranes are considered sacred birds in many cultures. Volumes are written about their spiritual significance. Google Sacred Cranes.
- Q:how can i calculate size of battery and how can i design ups system to operate eot cranes which have 100 kw to?
- About 4200 AH( TOTAL) is required with 12 V batteries.
- Q:would 2 500 ton crawler cranes be able to lift a 854 ton bridge section 80 feet in the air?
- wow. im helpful anybody tried it!! why : the recommendations co-ordinates the strikes of the finished physique. fairly the arms and the ft, so once you're turning your appropriate foot in clockwise path, with the help of drawing 6 jointly with your hand, that's an ANTI-CLOCKWISE circulate, the recommendations then makes the foot circulate anti-clockwise. Thats how suitable GOD made us!!
- Q:How were Churches and really tall buildings constructed hundreds of years ago before the invention of cranes?
- Cranes existed in Roman times. Before that, you just hauled stuff up with ropes as best you could.
- Q:I'm looking for a quick-release crane hook. ?
- What load rating are you looking for? I am familiar with heavy lift cranes and smaller ones that do not have any sort of release device that you are looking for. Most rated crane hooks have to be qualified to carry that load and any quick release feature could fail, dropping the load. Maybe you could find such a hook for a non-industrial application, but I have never seen anything like this in use.
- Q:How do you jump a crane? I know you jack it up but how is that done?
- I have no idea what you mean by jump a crane? What type of crane? Truck mounted, overhead, pedestal?
- Q:Fujian White Crane Kung Fu?
- white okorder.com/
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range