Description of Tower Crane TC6024
1) CMAX TC6024 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
SPECIFICATION of Tower Crane TC6024
- Max. working range 60m, tip lifting weight 2.4T and Max. lifting weight 10T.
- Slewing mechanism and trolleying mechanism equipped with VFD technical control, stable and reliable,
- can provide stepless speed regulation.
- Outstanding in working efficiency, operating speed and stability. Reduce future maintenance cost.
- Free standing height (m) 50.5
- Max height with attachment (m) 200
- Working range can be adjusted(m)48/54/60
- Min working range(m)2.5
- Max lifting capacity(t)10
- Tip load @ 60m(t)2.4
Packaging & Delivery
30~35days after deposit
- Q:paper crane?
- The first one is a list of instructions and the second is a video of someone making a crane. Good luck! P.S. Wrong category!
- Q:Is the boom of a moveable crane a lever?
- No, i wouldn't say so, but they are used to control the boom.
- Q:Should i buy a glidecam or a crane/jib?
- It okorder.com/ I have purchased Studio Jib last year and since then it is performing pretty good. It is quite light in weight that it can be carried very easily without any problem.
- Q:Is Fireplace Crane a modern term for the swing-out metal arms that hang over a fireplace...?
- I can't think of older terms at the moment, but definitely 'fireplace crane' sounds modern, and possibly American, to me. In Britain I have never heard the term, not in any historical or modern setting. My idea of a crane is a big item at a dockside or on a big building site. A domestic hearth or kitchen is too nice a place to have a 'crane'!
- Q:Is the Stephen Crane Short Story The Bride Comes To Yellow Sky a Big Fat Parody?
- I have to say no. Your question erred in a significant way. Hollywood didn't create this false image of the West. The false image was created a long time before by people living in the age of the incidents. It didn't take publishers long to notice that people living back East enjoyed these gritty depictions of the West. Dime novels were a big seller in the 18th and 19th centuries. Look at Stephen Crane. He died in 1900. Hollywood was non-existent as the facet of American life that it holds now. Crane would have been writing this story with the idea that he was depicting a real slice of the wild West that was becoming more civilized.
- Q:Boston Legal: Denny Crane Question!?
- It's just you, you poor thing.
- Q:what batteries fit in the JG 614 crane stock version can i have links to buy i do not like airsoft megastore?
- Crane okorder.com/ I don't really like the crane stock batteries only because they are a mess to put into the gun and taking them out is only a bit better. If you're not a spray-and-prayer, a small nunchuck/butterfly battery would do just fine.
- Q:What is the giant crane for in downtown Pittsburgh?
- PITTSBURGH -- Construction is continuing downtown on the new, 30-story Three PNC Plaza, which is scheduled for completion later this year. On Saturday, a giant crane from Philadelphia was brought to the construction site on Fifth Avenue to hoist massive steel girders into place. The girders weigh more than 89,000 pounds and will support a third-floor ballroom.
- Q:how do they make those tall cranes so TALL?
- Here okorder.com
- Q:airsoft gun crane stock to full stock switcharoo?
- Ok, I can help. The first step is to take the crane stock off. To do so, extend the stock fully. Then, take the tab you use to extend it, and instead of pushing up to extend it, pull it down and slide the stock off. It make take some force. Be careful of any wires and that you don't break them! Next: take the buffer tube out. Take a long phillips head screw driver and stick it down the shaft. Remove the screw. The whole tube should come out. Don't lose the screw! Next: Install your stock. Next: Screw the screw back in to secure the stock. Done! Make sure the wires are still ok and that they are not pinched!
Cranes and lifts are widely exported to Russia, Vietnam, India, Iran, South East Asia, Latin America, Africa and other countries and regions. Group's production capacity is more than 2500 sets, the production and sales are more than 500 million yuan, the exports are more than 15 million yuan!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range