Item No.: C-GRAY(G)
Size: 600× 1200mm
Surface: Polished/ Matt
Water absorption rate: ≤ 0.07 %
Breaking strength: 910 N
Modulus of rupture: 75 MPa
Abrasive resistance: Grade 6
1. High Quality:
Grade AAA+, first choice always.The product quality strictly follow the ISO quality
standard. They all pass and even exceed the national and international standard.
2. Competitive Price:
We have our own factory located in Nanzhuang, Foshan. With 5 production lines, daily
output reaches around 10,000 sqm. Therefore we can offer our clients the very best prices.
Regarding required quantity, discounts are offered.
3. 10 Years Professional Experience:
We have been specialize in manufacturing and exporting tiles for 15 years. Our products can meet different import requirements of different countries. SGS, BV, SONCAP, SASO, CIQ, CE, SNI, INEN, etc can be handled well.
4. Modern Fashionable designs:
New and fashionable designs are promoted and updated periodically, which will be
fresh and fashionable revolutions.
FAQ and Investment:
Q: When can you deliver the goods?
A: If stock is available, we can deliver goods within 10 days. If no stock, that would be 20-25 days after receiving deposit.
Q: How about your payment terms?
A: Our payment terms is by T/T, 30% as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C before shipment.
Q: What is your main market?
A: Our main market is Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa, European Countries.
Q: We are importing to Egypt, can you provide CIQ certificate?
A: Our company have been in tiles export for many years. We are experienced in dealing with CIQ, SASO, BV, SGS, SNI, SONCAP certificate and etc.
- Q:Glass (mosaic tile) for kitchen counter?
- I just have to say this. I'm in the tile business and sell glass tiles on a daily basis. I might reccomend them for a light duty bathroom counter,but I most certainly woul NOT reccommend them for Kitchen counter use. They will withstand the heat just fine,that isnt the problem. They WILL scratch and the grout maintenance involved (even if sealed) would be horrendous. Save them for the backsplash use. Good Luck. Ballzie
- Q:Does anyone know how to remove paint from tile without ruining the original tile?
- Providing the tile you are discribing is a fired material, you can't hurt it with almost any chemical. Think of the glazed top of the tile as being a glass surface. An exception might be if the glaze has craze lines in the surface. Colors from paint spatters can find their way into these cracks and are almost impossible to get out. SO test the chemical in a small area first. Some paints will not be easily effected by thinners or mineral spirits .you may have to try Turpentine or equal. Acetone is stronger yet. It's the base for fingernail polish remover with a little oil smell good added. A small razor blade paint scraper is also handy. When using a razor make sure first that it dosn't leave a silver like scratch mark on the surface. This is the information that I found at the site below. I bought big bottles of cheap fingernail polish remover. Worked like a charm. I also used the finest grade of steel wool. And I used a plastic scraper so as not to scratch the surface. Hope this helps!! Have fun!!
- Q:Question About Ceramic Tile?
- My okorder.com for info on that one. We did that years ago....and it works for a while. It is not a permanent solution however. I remember we had to clean it really good with TSP rinse, then sand it clean again with TSP rinse let dry, and then using I think an enamel paint to paint it. That takes awhile to dry too like a few days, and re-coat it. And let that dry for about 4 more days...It did work for a few months or longer as I remember....but we ultimately tore it out and re did the tile.
- Q:Math Help. Marietta wants to design her own tile pattern. She chose a pentagon and a square and needs to figure out the the shape of (cont)?
- Where 3 tiles meet, they must add up to a full 360°. The formula for the interior angle of a regular n-sided polygon is: ((n - 2)*180) / n Plugging in n=4, the interior angle of a square is 90° Plugging in n=5, the angle of a pentagon is 108° The angle of the third tile is x and the 3 angles must add up to a full 360°: 90 + 108 + x = 360 Solve for x: x = 360 - 198 x = 162 Plug that into the original equation and solve for n: ((n - 2) * 180) / n = 162 (n-2) * 180 = 162n n - 2 = (162/180)n n - (162/180)n = 2 (18/180)n = 2 (1/10)n = 2 n = 2 * 10 n = 20 So the third tile must be from a regular icosagon (20-sided polygon) Answer: Regular icosagon; see the picture below.
- Q:How many types of tiles are there?
- 5) Mosaic: specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile.
Ceramic mosaic. Is the most traditional kind of mosaic, known for small and exquisite, but more monotonous, lower grade.
B. Marble Mosaic. Is a medium-term development of a mosaic varieties, colorful, but its poor acid and alkali resistance, water resistance is not good, so the market is not very good reflection.
C. Glass mosaic. The colorful glass brings vigorous vitality to the mosaic. It is based on the different varieties of glass, but also divided into a variety of small varieties:
I) Melt glass mosaic. To silicate as the main raw material, melted at high temperature and was formed under the opaque or semi-opaque, containing a small amount of bubbles and non-melting particles of glass mosaic.
Ii) Sintered glass mosaic. To glass powder as the main raw material, adding appropriate amount of binder and so on into a certain size of the green body; in a certain temperature sintered glass mosaic. Iii) Venus Glass Mosaic. Containing a small amount of bubbles and a certain amount of metal crystal particles, with a clear light flashing glass mosaic.
Common specifications: Mosaic common specifications are 20 × 20mm, 25 × 25mm, 30 × 30mm, thickness in order between 4mm-4.3mm.
- Q:Home decoration, choose a good wooden floor or tiles good?
- Wood flooring is divided into solid wood flooring, parquet and laminate flooring; tile is what we say floor tiles.
Wood floors and tiles, each with advantages and disadvantages, you can from the following angles to contrast
1. home will often have guests access, or whether the family has the habit of wearing slippers, after all, relatively contrast with the floor tile and wear and cleaning;
2. Whether there will be a very tide in the year, no matter what the wooden floor, tidal weight will be deformed or corroded, but the degree is different, but if the tile is not anti-skid but also consider whether the elderly or children, easy wrestling ;
3. indoor light how strong, light can be considered non-reflective wood flooring, light can be considered weak light color tiles.
Combined with the living room in the walls, ceiling, furniture overall consideration. Such as wall wood structure more, and are wood-style paste, or furniture style classical, with the floor color will see some of the harmony. For example, if it is hard line style, or color to black and white, can be considered with tiles and so on.
If the economy can bear the words, or home with the elderly and children, you can choose private space such as the bedroom floor solid wood flooring, warm, good foot feeling, but the solid wood flooring prices are high, take care of a little trouble. Followed by all the pavement of wood flooring, so warm and comfortable, take care is also simple.
- Q:Price for ceramic tile installation?
- You should be able to find a legitimate contractor that charges around $3.50 per square inch. There are lots of private individuals that will do it for less, but remember, you get what you pay for. Five dollars per square inch is quite high.
- Q:What are the external wall tiles?
- Outer wall tiles are mainly used for the decoration and protection of exterior walls. Color specifications are rich, outside the wall specifications are 25 * 25mm, 23 * 48mm, 45 * 45mm, 45 * 95mm, 45 * 145mm, 95 * 95mm, 100 * 100mm, 45 * 195mm, 100 * 200mm, 50 * 200mm, 60 * 240mm, 200 * 400mm and so on.
- Q:How to: Tile you Kitchen floor?
- the 1st factor is i'd desire to understand is this laminate glue or snap at the same time (do you desire to maintain this floor ?) in case you donot care that's a thank you to eliminate your laminate first of all determine which way the laminate is started out this provides you with a solid beginning factor. this would desire to easily fold up ward ____/ like that once you start up up you will desire to have the capacity to soak up thold laminate in one million hour. determine you eliminate all your wall base first., that's what holds down the laminate. After it is up you will would desire to confirm what style of underlayment is on the subfloor. the main person-friendly is durock in case you're putting down ceramic . despite if that's vinyl tiles then you would desire to apply luan (one million/4 thick use the comparable thickness for the durock). you will desire to degree you length and width of the floor magnificent chalk lines to confirm the place your beginning factor is ( you do this with the two style of floor).in case you like extra preparation e mailme.
- Q:What are the high-end brands in the tiles?
- Cost-effective I know, here is the brand of Foshan, not to say that other places. I suggest you choose Haiman Lin ceramics, is the engineering tiles, polished tiles first brand, the original cast factory, style and more good quality. You look at their official website to understand it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range