|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:bathroom tiles?
- you can rent one from Home Depot
- Q:are tiles more slippery or vynal flooring?
- ther in none slip for both products. shop around
- Q:Help with tiling on walls?
- How okorder.com Any image on tiles
- Q:sheet laminate over counter tiles?
- The best answer, of course, is to pull the tile. If you want, however, you can go right over the top by gluing a sheet of 1/8 or 1/4 sheet product (lauan or cheap paneling) over the tile using mastic. Making sure it is level and solid, you can then apply laminate directly over the top. I've done it on two remodels on rental properties and it worked just fine.
- Q:What are the brands of tiles?
- Second-rate brand:
The United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, the United States, The United States and Tao, the United States and Tao, Shun Hui, sublimation, Hilti, Samite, St. Pottery Square, the United States and the United States, the United States and the United States, Shiwan, special high special, Wales, Williamton, the king, Xinghui, Xinliwan, the new South Yue, Yu Jing, Yashi GAO Fu ceramics, etc.
- Q:Can I lay linoleum over asbestos tile in the basement?
- yes, but, if theres already some of the old tile coming up, may be a goo idea to take all of it up. if it is only a couple of pieces just pull them and fill in with leveling compound
- Q:Mosaic tiles - good idea or bad idea?
- Mosaic tiles can add a lot of variety and interest into a bathroom. A mixture of blues is suitable and your decision to keep the other areas white is also correct. I am assuming the fittings will also be white colour. But, if you are planning to cover only one part of a wall where it is against the shower, it might not look right. (unless the wall you are referring to is the wide side of the shower and it is also the full width of the bathroom) it is best to either use it on all three sides of the shower or in one full wall of the bathroom.
- Q:Refinishing shower tile?
- Usually it involves glazing, a type of sandblasting. Kits are available at major hardware stores and they can tell you exactly how to do it and save a bunch of money
- Q:My tile floor has asbestos...?
- I wouldn't remove it. The asbestos in vinyl tile won't hurt you until you start scraping and breaking it up. Just have them install it over the tiles. There should be no problem with that. If the idiots at HD give you a hard time, go somewhere else (which is your best bet from the HD horror stories I've read about online). Note: Asbestos products were used into the mid 70s, so if your house is older than 1960 doesn't mean you don't have asbestos tiles.
- Q:What is better for a kitchen floor, vinyl or tile?
- I could write a book on how to lose money in real estate, so listen up! Tile will NOT increase the value of your home. Value is based upon an old formula that counts Square Feet, and that's all! Whatever you put on the floor today will be outdated in 15-20 years and the new buyer will want to replace it. Tile can crack when you drop a heavy pan or pot on it. Expensive repair. Tile is not as comfortable to walk on. Tile will feel cold in the winter. And when wet, tile will be super slippery. Plus, tile needs a Perfectly Flat base- most homes don't have that and require extra sub-flooring or leveling compound if you're on a slab. Now-a-days the vinyl flooring is Excellent. You can get vinyl that Looks like tile, is a little cushioned and comfy to walk on and has an expected life of 20+ years! When you sell, there is NO difference in what your house will appraise. Save the extra money and get a Better floor, more livable and half the expense of tile and go with a high quality vinyl.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range