|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is the difference between tiles and ceramic tiles?
- Tiles and tiles are different in water absorption. Water absorption of less than 0.5% for the tile, more than 10% for the ceramic tiles, between the two for the semi-porcelain. Common tiles, glazed tiles, most sanitary ware is porcelain, water absorption ≤ 0.5%; antique tiles, small tiles (to climb the wall), crystal tiles, wear-resistant tiles, matt brick is stoneware Quality brick, that is, semi-ceramic tile, water absorption of 0.5% ceramic, ceramic tube, decorative tile, glass products are generally ceramic, water absorption> 10%.
- Q:tile backsplash on drywall?
- It can be done directly onto drywall. Hung ceramic tile for many years B4 backerboard or wetboard drywall came out Tiles in my place have been on for many years in around the tub and on the counter. They are not submerged underwater so it is not a big deal as is made out to be. I wouldn't bother with the backerboard on a backsplash. So long as the drywall is dry and the drywall paper still firmly affixed you should have no problem. So long as you grout properly(so that the water does not get past to the paper to get the paper and drywall wet in flood conditions) it will be just fine.
- Q:Remodeling kitchen. Do I replace cabinets or ceramic tiles first?
- In your situation, you definitely want to tile the floor first. Remove all existing cabinets and tile the entire floor. It levels everything up for you and eliminates a lot of potential problems with appliance installations, etc.
- Q:Im buying a house the main bathroom has ugly blue tile on walls can I paint those tiles a different color?
- You say it's for the 40's is the tile plastic?, if so get a wide 3-4'' metal scraper and pop all the tile off the first one may need a little elbow grease but once you get the first one the rest goes easily. The glue will still be on the wall so invest in a good heat gun and heat and scrape all the glue off the walls. These walls should be plaster so you shouldn't have a problem. What ever is left on the walls can be lightly sanded til smooth, wash walls, prime and paint. It will take some time but the end result is worth it. I did this in a 50's kitchen and bathroom, the tile in the tub was even on the ceiling. Good luck! If the tile is ceramic its a whole other story and project. Painting than would be advisable because you would ruin most of the walls removing ceramic tiles.
- Q:i want to install polished white 24x24 porcelain floor tile, whats the best color grout for this type/color ?
- Is it a pure white? If so your best look will be a white grout. If you have any coloring or haze of color in the tile pick up and match that as best as possible. The use of any other colors in a pure white tile will show as a checker board look on the floor. Maybe not so bad in a real light tone, but any time you go a grey tone it will jump out at you. You asked about type of grout, most likely you ll need a sanded grout and have to use a 1/8 th 3/16 th or a 1/4 inch grout joint.I prefer 3/16th myself and thats what I use on most all my jobs. There are a few (few) porcelains made to go tight together and you ll need a unsanded grout. These you can tell by the tiny beveled edge they ll have .. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check out my qualifications there GL
- Q:Shower was leaking, when I removed the tiles, the wood underneath the shower was wet?
- Is this tile in the shower? If so you need to pull up the tile and have a tile membrane installed on the floor to waterproof the area. If it is outside the shower the wood should be treated wood or it will bulge and crack the tile in the future. If it is treated wood then you can just lay replacement tile down. If they know what they are doing and have the appropriate help, then any tile job can be done in one day.
- Q:how can i remove shining from ceramic tiles?
- You do not want to do this for two reasons. One is that it will take away all the protection from the tile that allows the tile itself to be water proof and stain proof. Take away the glaze and the tile will stain. The second reason is that the glaze provides most of the tile body strength. A couple of things to help prevent tiles from being slick.. Remove all wet shoes and keep the floor dry. Hard with kids I know. Anti slip area rugs helps. And lastly there are products that you can use in the mop water that helps the tiles from being slick. B -Safe is one OTC product that is commercially rated that you can use day to day. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Where can I purchase 6 or 8 inch Hexagon shaped ceramic tile?
- Those okorder.com/
- Q:Jane marble tiles how to join
- Jiamusi City, I want to see what place, if someone in the agent you can not proxy
- Q:Can you use vinyl stick tiles like ceramic tiles?
- There is a product out called Duraceramic by Congoleum.This has the best of both worlds meaning they can be installed like vinyl tile (butting them together) or leaving an 1/8 of an inch gap and grout this as well. Check the internet on the Congoleum website to see who in your area that carries this product.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range