|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:removing rug and installing tile?
- Easy, put down the peel stick tiles. Pull up your carpet and vaccum the floor, peel and stick. . I would seal the sub floor with Bins or a urethane or shellac to prevent the piss smell from getting in the floor and if it already has happened this will keep the smell concealed somewhat but on those hot humid days the smell of urine will be there. Good luck Les the painter. Had to do this for my sons house when he 1st bought it prior to laying the carpet, preveious owners had cats
- Q:Tiles or hardwood (Tasmanian Oak) Floorboards?
- Hardwoods are classic. You can never go wrong with hardwood floors as far as resell value. I renovated two years ago. We have a 1500 sq/ft home. We did tile in the bath and hardwoods everywhere else. My husband wanted to tile the kitchen as well but we were talked out of it due to labor costs. Cleaning tile grout is troublesome, sealing it is ineffective if you have food stains or mud or something. My tile floors are very pretty but I regret it. Be sure to get real hardwood with NO laminate at all. Some hardwood floors are real wood on the surface but laminated onto a synthetic bottom. Be careful that way. Things to ask before choosing: How many times can they be refinished? Are they glued or nailed? (Glued are crappy, nailing is much more effective.) How do I clean them? (I use a steamer, no chemicals.) Will my subfloor support the hardwood? (we had to install a new subfloor). Oak and Hickory are the best HARD woods to choose from.
- Q:How to completely remove the double-sided adhesive on the tile?
- In addition, you can also use the heating method to double-sided adhesive glue softening: blowing with a hair dryer to soften the glue, when the double-sided adhesive adhesion becomes weak, you can easily remove. If there is a little traces, with the removal of nail polish to light water to wipe.
Finally, in the clear time, whether it is to use to light water or vinegar, be sure to make these supplies completely wet double-sided adhesive marks, can be easily and effectively removed Oh!
If the conditional alcohol + eraser effect is very good
- Q:Math Help. Marietta wants to design her own tile pattern. She chose a pentagon and a square and needs to figure out the the shape of (cont)?
- Where 3 tiles meet, they must add up to a full 360°. The formula for the interior angle of a regular n-sided polygon is: ((n - 2)*180) / n Plugging in n=4, the interior angle of a square is 90° Plugging in n=5, the angle of a pentagon is 108° The angle of the third tile is x and the 3 angles must add up to a full 360°: 90 + 108 + x = 360 Solve for x: x = 360 - 198 x = 162 Plug that into the original equation and solve for n: ((n - 2) * 180) / n = 162 (n-2) * 180 = 162n n - 2 = (162/180)n n - (162/180)n = 2 (18/180)n = 2 (1/10)n = 2 n = 2 * 10 n = 20 So the third tile must be from a regular icosagon (20-sided polygon) Answer: Regular icosagon; see the picture below.
- Q:what preparation is needed to paint ceramic tiles?
- depends on the type of paint used and you may need to rough them up, but b 4 u do that go and ask at a specialist paint shop as there are products / paints out there that you can use.
- Q:Tiling kitchen floor question?
- I have never tiled a floor but i have done a backsplash and it should be about the same. It was not very difficult and kinda fun. You will need something to cut tile with or you will waste a lot of tile.I have found that you can find how to do anything by doing a search on the internet--this is what I suggest you do. Now just my opinion--I would not want a tile floor in my kitchen because they are hard on your legs and back if you stand on them a lot and any thing breakable dropped on them will not stand a chance also they will crack if heavy object is dropped. There are many alternatives to tile, laminate that looks like tile or wood would be a good choice or hardwood.
- Q:has anyone used tile tattoos, stickers or decals?
- Tile Tattoos
- Q:floor tile question please help?
- You will probably want to use smaller sized tiles in the bathroom for a few reasons, they will look fine in a different color. You can buy a marble threshold to put in the doorway between the bathroom and hallway that will make for a nice transition.
- Q:Can we remove dried cement from surface of tiles?
- Removing Tile From Concrete Floor
- Q:Ceramic tile floor grout is cracking?
- I will not wast time describing how it should be done. I will however as a Licensed contractor tell you, you have the right to have ask (demand) that they do it, if they have to do it 10 times to get it right its their problem not yours...end of story... that is the law. And... I wasn't going to say anything but it just pisses me off when people give advice on a subject they clearly know nothing about. I have been doing masonry for over 20 years myself and my family has been in the building business for 2 generations and I have NEVER heard of moping a new tile floor with warm water so the grout will not crack. Or sealing a floor under tile. Because it doesn't exist...Look people I answer question that I know the answer to or offer advice based on my experience with the matter. The people on this site are looking for an answer to something that is important to them and you should respect that. would you like someone answering your question that doesn't really know the answer but is just kinda guessing backed by a little knowledge? NO and I wouldn't either. Especially regarding someones home come on. Everybody has an area of specialty so answer those questions you KNOW the answer to or at least indicate that it is a guess when you dont...theres plenty of questions to go around for all of us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range