|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- measure the wall height and measure the tile. Split the difference so that you don't have a sliver of tile at the end of you installation. Take a level and draw a line in the center of the wall as a divider for tile layout. Make sure again you have at least a good amount of a tile at the bottom and the top. You can start from that line using tile adhesive. Don'r glob it on use an 1/8th inch tooth trowel. You dont need thin set except for a floor. BTW the best rock to use in this area is purple board. It resists mold. Good Luck
- Q:can i put mosaic tiles on?
- I am a tile-repairman specialist. Install the glass mosaic tiles on top of the white tile and finish it off with white caps all around or a white plastic tile molding. The molding comes 8 feet long and 1 wide and you can cut it like you would cut any other molding. The glass mosaic tiles would look nice at 4 feet if you continue the run into the bathroom shower/tub area. See source below for pictures of glass mosaic tiles installed.
- Q:Can you install ceramic tile over self adhesive vinyl tile?
- Lowe's will sell you a scraper on a long handle (replaceable blades on the good one) with a 10 inch or so width. Heat with a torch, then scrape up. Worth doing it right, if worth doing at all. If you put tile over laminate, you'll be really mad at yourself when you have to remove tnd throw away all that money and work a year or so from now.
- Q:What are the types of ceramic tiles?
- According to the material sub-ceramic brick, stoneware brick, porcelain tile.
Surface treatment sub-glazed tiles, polished tiles, throw glazed tiles, semi-glazed tiles, antique tiles, seepage tiles.
- Q:Should I get porcelain tile for my kitchen?
- Porcelain or ceramic tiles work great in a kitchen. You're better going to your local flooring contractor than big box stores- you'll save on installation too. Just do an internet search for tile installation in your area. If you get tile for your kitchen, make sure you get the grout lines sealed, or you will end up with gray/black grout, and it's not something that can always be fixed without replacing the grout. It may cost a bit extra, but you will regret not doing it!
- Q:Tile Cost: Any way to get it wholesale/lower cost?
- The tiling alone will cost more than $520.20 but you don't say if the tiling refers to the tile alone or the installation too. (12 X 15 X #2.89 =$520.20) Also you must figure into the amount of tile you will need things like breakage, corner or edge cut tiles, if you want tile baseboards to match the floor and patterns. You should conservatively consider about 10% to 20% more tile will be required as overage. You will also have to consider the cost of renting or buying a tile cutting tool, either a wet-saw or a score-and-snap cutter.
- Q:Which one is more expensive all together tile or wood floors?
- This okorder.com) where they also have tile at reasonable prices. If I were you, I would think about the long term benefits of each material you are using along with the space in which those materials are being used to aid in my final decision.
- Q:Sub-floor in addition before vinyl tile?
- Self stick tiles commonly loosen from subfloors, concrete or wood. They can be installed successfully over concrete but it is absolutely vital that your concrete be smooth and very, very clean. If you are concerned about adhesion it would be wiser to use glue down vinyl tiles which aren't much more expensive, rather than build a very expensive wooden subfloor which wouldn't guarantee the integrity of peel and stick tiles.
- Q:tile or linoleum for kitchen and bathroom?
- you did not specify, ceramic tile or V.C.T(vinyl composition tile) ?. as a flooring installer the cheapest over all installatin would be the vinyl in both rooms, then the v.c.t., then the ceramic tile . vinyl would be the easiest to care for, most vinyl sheetgoods have a high sheen for a nowax finish just damp mop and your done. spills pool on it instead of finding cracks to seep into like w/ tile. fairly easy to install with minimal materials(vinyl, underlayment, something to fill the cracks between the under layment , i use dry wall mud, and glue). V.C.T. over wood floors cracks within a couple of years and takes work to maintain w / stripping and waxing. ceramic tile you have grout lines to keep clean to maintain an even look to your floor plus in the higher traffic areas the finish gets wore off and dull looking, then you get to have a pro reglaze or replace. plus it can get quite costly to replace broken or chipped ceramic tiles. down the road easiest to replace the vinly. to me money is money and dont care which i install for a customer. but at home i'd go w/ the vinyl.
- Q:installing tile?
- you should be fine as long as you put down cement board first. all the home centers carry it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range