|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Slate tile?
- you like a damp tile observed. they are in a position to be bought for approx $a hundred and fifty.00. i grow to be going to lease one (which could have been a expert style) even though it took me way better than sooner or later to diminish all the tiles, so i bought it. Works great and characteristic tiled 2 different rooms considering then.
- Q:Newbie tiling question?
- Before okorder.com/. You'll find video tips about tile installation as well as lots of useful information especially if you're installing kitchen glass tiles. Good luck!
- Q:Replacing a ceramic tile floor?
- Best to rip it out and start new. And start with a new sub floor made for and the proper thickness for tile.. NEVER, EVER use a thin 1/4 luan or ply wood.. This is totally inadequate for tile and goes against all tile hand book guides such as the ATC and TCA guide book.Minimum substrate thickness for tile is 1 1/4 not the 1 as suggested.Thus you must use 1/2 board or backer board ( properly installed) to meet minimum standards for stability for tile.There are other methods to install but this is very common way. Going over the old with new tile is a possible option but tile setter need to know what their doing. Thus raising floor only thickness of the tile and thin set. I d never go over it raising it that much. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Which one is more expensive all together tile or wood floors?
- carpet, baileys
- Q:Installing vinyl flooring over ceramic tile?
- the best thing to do is remove the tiles from the floor. replace the wood under the tiles with marine plywood then put down your vinyl. you might also consider cleaning up the tiles. if they are well stuck down and not broken, you just may like it better than vinyl. granite, tile or marble will add value to your house. these type of floors do not wear out like vinyl. redid my bathroom 2 years ago with granite floors. love it.
- Q:Tile installation?
- I wouldn't consider that acceptable. They should all be pretty much flush.
- Q:Tiling shower ceiling?
- The mortar that you are using really needs to be mixed so that is it very sticky and you can add a glue that is sold at any home depot or flooring store. ceilings suck as far as tiling them.
- Q:Laying tiles?
- Its called wire mesh. Its not used as much anymore. What makes tiles or grout crack is the wood below the tiles. If the floor joists are too far apart and the plywood is not thick enough it can cause the floor to move. Even a little bit of movement can cause the tiles and the grout to crack. The wire mesh will not help if the floor moves.
- Q:Where can I get ceramic floor tiles to match what I have?
- Take a piece of the tile into your local hardware store and tell them that you want to match it. If they don't have it, I would suggest just tiling over it.
- Q:tile backsplash on drywall?
- It can be done directly onto drywall. Hung ceramic tile for many years B4 backerboard or wetboard drywall came out Tiles in my place have been on for many years in around the tub and on the counter. They are not submerged underwater so it is not a big deal as is made out to be. I wouldn't bother with the backerboard on a backsplash. So long as the drywall is dry and the drywall paper still firmly affixed you should have no problem. So long as you grout properly(so that the water does not get past to the paper to get the paper and drywall wet in flood conditions) it will be just fine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range