|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:kitchen tile backsplash?
- Not totally sure what you are asking. I have applied square tiles in a diamond pattern. Be sure to get a wet tile saw to cut the tiles diagonally in half, as this will do a much neater job and make things easy for you. It really wasn't that difficult, lay out your pattern on the floor to get an idea how many cuts you need to make. Use those plastic spacers to ensure uniform spacings between tiles and then just have fun with it. It was a project that I enjoyed and it brought instant enhancements to the kitchen.
- Q:Wood or Tile Floors for Kitchen?
- Wood.. Tile is so inconvenient. Tile is so hard to clean. Because it has those cracks inbetween each square. Go with wood.
- Q:Laminate vs tile flooring?
- Laminate as in hardwood laminate? Or tile laminate? We have had both. Hardwood laminate is wonderful, as long as you have no source of fluid sitting for long terms. We had a diabetic dog and the last months he was a live had accidents all the time. I would get home from work and then find a puddle of pee. Eventually it started to bubble underneath. We just replaced with real tile. Tile is extremely easy to care for. And really isn't hard to install. It's pretty cheap also.
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of porcelain tiles?
- In my younger days when living in S. Cal. I always had ceramic tile everything and I really got sick of it!!! there's no way I would use a toothbrush again to get the grit and grime out from between those tiles. Tiles get old very fast.
- Q:Tile floor and grout cleaners?
- Nothing should stick to a glazed tile surface that fast and hard.. In my mind I have to ask you what else in the past have you ve been using on the floor and what kind of sealer did you use and how long ago? If you have the exact tile name and manufacturer I d be glad to help you. E mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there.. Get me any and all the products you ve used and maybe we can figure it out.. I do this with lots of people GL
- Q:What is the best thickness of the tile?
- In Wuhan decoration online network looked at: tiles are generally divided into polished tiles, antique tiles, tiles three categories. Each type according to the size of the size of the thickness of the thickness are not the same, the general 800 * 800 polished tiles in the 9mm - 12mm or so, Seiko jade in the 15--18mm or so; tiles 300 * 450,300 * 600 in general 7-10mm or so; antique brick and polished tile thickness difference is not much, each manufacturer's specific brick thickness is not the same.
- Q:hardwood flooring or ceramic tiles?
- Do you mean wood Laminate flooring? I would not put Laminate in the kitchen. We did 5 yrs. ago and last month the hot water pipe burst under the sink and believe me laminate does not like water. We had to have it all taken up, including the original vinyl flooring b/c that was soaked as well and mold was present. Never again. We are going with a vinyal floor tile that is textured and looks just like ceramic tile that is almost in-destructible. We chose an Appalachian slate look with blues and grays and a little but of red mixed in. Our contractor is going to lay them diagonally for a more dramatic effect. This will be in our LR as well because it is all one great room..all very open plan. Hope this helps. Please excuse the mis-pelled word of vinyal. Thanks..
- Q:Ceramic tile??
- Yes, as long as the sub floor of the VCT is thick enough. Is it over wood or concrete? If it is over concrete, then all you have to do is score the VCT with a razor knife, and apply regular thin-set. I would recommend the one with additive, but it is not necessary. It will say on the bag which sub floors are acceptable. If it is over wood, the wood needs to be at least 3/4 of an inch thick outdoor grade plywood. The best option would be to place cement board over the VCT before setting the tile. This may make your floor height much higher than desired, however. Again, you can go right over it, but you need to score the VCT. In either case, you have to make sure there are no loose vinyl tiles. If there are, you must remove them, or else the ceramic tile might crack.
- Q:Put ceramic tile in Bathroom.?
- Thinset mortar. They sell it at any hardware store. Buy the powdered form and mix it yourself. The premixed tends to cause problems because it contains an additive to keep it from drying out in the container. This can cause slippage of your tiles and be very frustrating.
- Q:Home Repair........Ceramic Tile?
- you can go and get it at lowes or home deport and sealing it is like cleaning your windows it is very easy to do, but if you still want a stud just call me
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range