|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Selection of tiles for Bathroom.?
- Ceramic tile is cheaper than stone but we have installed ceramic or porcelain tiles in all bathrooms for the ease of upkeep. Stone does look richer but it needs to be sealed at least once a year maybe more. The sealing part is easy but the stone tile needs to be completely clean first. That is the 'hard work' part. Ceramic tile will hold up to almost anything in a bathroom and the grout is the only thing that needs sealing. (You'd probably have grout to seal with the stone too) If you signed for stone, I'd make sure that they are going to give you some kind of refund for the difference of the cost. They are saving a a few bucks here so make them pass it on.
- Q:how do i lay tile?
- No, it will not stay in place and gather dirt in the gaps. Go by the Home Depot Tiling book, it will answer all your questions.
- Q:Why should a piece of tile stickers, why can not once on the ground to do a piece of tiles
- A piece of easy to break is how to get the room? If a little bit how to do a piece of words can be changed
- Q:****how to line up staggered FLOOR tiles. HELP?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Tile Calculation Help!!?
- The contents of the boxes vary between manufactures. You need to work out how many square feet or square metres of tiles you need and add a bit on for wastage then check the boxes as they normally state how much coverage on box will give. P.S. don't forget the adhesive.
- Q:How to make handmade tiles?
- In some measure it depends on how strong you want the tiles to be. Fired clay, in even a tile sense, is usually done at 3600 degrees in a kiln. Then cooled, painted/glazed/ etc. and fired again. At a decent pottery retailer you can find dozens of types of clay, and in fact some that is low fire, or even oven bake, which can be hand painted, and perhaps glazed over with a clear coat and no re-firing, but the strength and durability issue will still exist. Clay for tile, Ceramic or Porcelain, is slab rolled for consistency, Cut precisely, fired in kilns, cooled, then is decorated variously. Some larger houses will sell blanks that one can decorate themselves, even coffee mugs/cups/ bathroom sinks. etc. Obviously with a rolling pin and some risers, at 3/8 or 1/4, you could hand roll the clay and cut it, but then what? Below is a link for a general search to a company that can give you all the info you need in various methods and types of clay used. I spent a lot of $$$ with them in the early part of this decade. Steven Wolf Just my two sense
- Q:Proper solutions for maintaining marble tiles?
- you need to remove the old grout on the surface and re apply new grout to fix the problem, you can even get grout that is tinted to the colour that you like .
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:how easily does tile chip?
- Any tile can chip and or crack if an object is dropped on it . But this depends mostly on the quality of the tile and what the tile body and glazing is made of. Some true porcelains are very hard and if they do chip the color goes all the way through the tile body so the chip is barely noticeable. Some older red bodied tile can chip the same way but is very noticeable because the red body shows through. Most average tiles made today are of the white bodied or a porcelain body. Must harder and chip resistant than the old red bodied tiles. To help judge a tiles hardness they are rated in a scale of 1/10. Called a MOHS scale. Any object such as a pc or silverware or a can edge when dropped can top chip a tile. A poor installation or under supported tile the whole tile can crack. High glaze or some times called a bright glaze can chip very easily because these glazes are not usually the best. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:are tiles or reptile carpet better for a reptile tank?
- Wrong okorder.com to learn everything you need to know about taking care of your dragon! Best of luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range