Specifications of Porcelain Tile
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
3.Water absorption:<0.5%< p="">
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of Porcelain Tile
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:What is good for tiles?
- Mabe building materials for you to answer:
You can use the super-strong ceramic tile, the effect is good, low prices!
- Q:Tile maintenance
- In fact, no need to do special maintenance!
There are a lot of tiles clean economy, a lot of selling sealants will have to sell.
However, if you want to maintain, the main attention to the following points:
1, to maintain the dryness of tiles, high grade tiles will not be affected by the air humidity, mainly cement and other auxiliary materials!
2, oil, furniture, electrical killer, of course, is one of the scourge of tiles, kitchen weight, range hood had to match!
The hood is always kept clean under it!
3, the bathroom, the hero can not withstand the fist, the bathroom is the most easy to dirty, the use of the most places, so keep the bathroom ventilation, equipped with a common dirt treatment agent is king!
4, living room, restaurant, there is nothing to pay attention to, and 2 days swept away, 5 days a drag enough
5, do not let the weapon, heavy objects suddenly come into contact with the tiles, no matter how good the tiles can be immune to several times, but can not often!
- Q:How to distinguish brand tiles?
- Q:What is the difference between good and bad tiles
- First, from the appearance of the quality of the quality of the tile: size is the standard to determine the quality of the key to the tile, with a tape or caliper to measure the diagonal and four sides of the tile size and thickness are uniform. Color difference, random out of the box to check a few, one by one comparison. There is a slight difference is a normal phenomenon. (Different batches of tiles generally contain color, it is recommended to buy a one-time purchase of the amount.) Can not have cracks, tiles appear cracks in the direction of the main lower uranium cracks, surface cracking, the general quality of the product less phenomenon. Brick to be flat, can not have bumps. The uranium layer of the brick is bright, but there are inclusions in the uranium layer or uranium layer.
Followed by the inherent quality of the tile, first look at the water absorption: drop of water on the brick, see the water penetration speed. Good tiles, water droplets will roll on the brick. Listen to the sound: good tiles, sound crisp sound, indicating high porcelain content. If the sound "blah" with a stubble sound, indicating that the brick contains cracks.
- Q:What is the standard water absorption of tiles?
- According to China's national standards for testing tiles, tiles according to the different water absorption, divided into porcelain brick (water absorption E ≤ 0.5%), fine stoneware tile (water absorption 3% ≤ E ≤ 6%), stoneware brick (water absorption 6 % ≤ E ≤ 10%), ceramic brick (water absorption of 10% or more) and so on. The test method should be tested on the back of the brick body.
The moisture absorption of the tiles is related to the breaking strength, abrasion resistance and gloss performance. Generally speaking, the lower the water absorption of tiles, the better the tiles, the higher the product strength, wear resistance and gloss performance is better, the product is not prone to cracking or peeling. And high water absorption of the tiles after the thermal expansion and contraction will lead to tile surface cracks and the overall tile peeling, especially in the choice of toilet paving tiles more attention to this problem.
To determine the size of the water absorption also has a simple method, the water absorption rate, also known as seepage rate, the simplest test method is to drop some water on the tile to do the experiment, after a few minutes, wipe the tile surface of the water, if not left any Traces, to prove that the water absorption of tiles is very low. If you leave the water mark tiles discoloration, then the ceramic tile water absorption is higher.
- Q:Tiles of various formulas If a square how much money a square
- 3, a square of the number of tiles required: 1 ÷ A ÷ B;
4, a brick area S = A × B
- Q:How does the tile stick up?
- Dry paste only refers to the floor tiles, wall tiles are not posted, dry paste is the first layer of dry mortar, and then in the floor tile on a layer of cement paste, paste on the dry mortar, this paste the floor Brick deformation is small, wet paste is on the ground directly with cement mortar paste floor tile, this paste is easy to deformation. If you want to stick thin, use wet stickers.
- Q:How many pieces of a tiles are there in general?
- Look at the size of your brick! The specifications of each brick are not the same! The number of installed is not the same!
- Q:How to introduce tiles
- Fine stoneware water absorption greater than 3% less than or equal to 6%
Stoneware brick water absorption greater than 6% less than or equal to 10%
Pottery brick water absorption greater than 10%
According to the use of points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick, industrial tiles and so on
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick
According to varieties: glazed tiles, quintana brick (homogeneous brick), polished tiles, tiles, porcelain glazed tiles (antique brick)
According to the production process points: printing tiles, polished tiles, spot bricks, crystal tiles, no glazed tiles.
- Q:Deqiang tiles how to
- 4 test weight
The same size of the floor tiles, the greater the weight, the better the quality, which is a relatively simple and rugged and effective selection method. Good quality tiles (800mm * 800mm) a pack of three, not a regular exercise of adult men is difficult to move up alone. (I belong to the type of extreme lack of exercise, two Nobel 800mm * 800mm tiles I can not move a person)
Weight reference: a 800mm * 800mm tile about 30 pounds to 40 pounds, a 600mm * 600mm tile about 12 pounds to 18 pounds, a 300mm * 300mm tile about 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
5 listen to the sound
With a hard object (such as carrying the key) flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also use the fingers to clamp the corner of the tile, so that the tiles hanging down, with the other hand flick the lower tiles, the more clear the sound, the better the quality.
This method may be more virtual, we should listen to a few pieces of different price tiles in order to have the ability to accurately determine.
6 to see the water absorption
In the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the speed of water, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of tiles, the better the quality. Tiles should not absorb water, if the tiles to absorb water, and from the front to see the water stains, that shows the quality is poor, do not buy. Wall is a certain degree of water absorption, it is difficult to use this method to test, but now the wall and floor tiles are basically supporting the sale of tiles qualified, wall is also no big problem.
Poor quality of the tiles on the back of a larger water absorption
Tested the Nobel and Dongpeng tiles, the back almost no water, and the water wipe, completely anhydrous marks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range