1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Ceramic tile on kitchen counter tops?
- Yes you do get tile cement that will stick to smooth surfaces. You can all so rough the surface up with a coarse sandpaper. You do get a bonding liquid that you apply before you put the tile cement it helps with the bonding. Just make sure the counter top isn't flexible because that can cause problems All so make sure when you fill the tile joins with grout that it fills it good and make sure your grout is water resistant
- Q:grouting ceramic tile?
- Try using a sponge with a scrub pad on one side. It won't be easy to get off but it should do the trick. Elbow grease is the main component. They make a product that is supposed to help removed excess haze left by the grout so that might help as well. I'm hoping you used glazed tile because it's generally a good idea to seal porous tile before grouting, once the grout gets into the actual tile, it's a REAL pain to get off.
- Q:how many tiles of 450x450mm would i need for area of 6m x2m?
- Your answer is 60 tiles (actually about 59 and 1/4 tiles). 1 meter = 100 centimeters = 1,000 mm Area: 6 meters X 1000 = 6,000 mm 2 meters X 1,000 = 2,000 mm 6,000 mm X 2,000 mm = 120,000,000 mm2 Each tile: 450 mm X 450 mm = 202,500 mm2 Number of tiles: 120,000,000 mm2 : 202,500 mm2 = 59.26 tiles or ~59 1/4 tiles. An easier way is to convert the whole thing to meters. That will avoid all the confusing zeros, while the result remains the same (as using inches rather then 1/16 or 1/32. lol).
- Q:Removing carpet and installing tile?
- hi provided the floor is level, clean and solid you can fit any tiles you like there is special adhesive for floor tiles to wooden floors
- Q:how easily does tile chip?
- Ceramic tile will chip easily when a direct hit is administered. Most flooring now a days is gonna be Porcelain. Porcelain is gonna be the best choice for flooring.
- Q:tiling with 16x16 tiles in kitchen that is 14x22?
- Is the floor really straight, clean, and rigid? If so, thin set is better. How about a water or vapor barrier? Watch some of the Holmes on Homes shows from Canadian TV. He works in the Toronto area and is the best. Everyone kids him because his motto is :Make it right!. Shows #54, 72 and 67 might help.
- Q:What is the classification of tiles, what is the difference?
- According to use points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick
- Q:Can I stain a Ceramic tile floor?????
- Accidentally staining or on purpose staining it is very hard to get anything to stick to ceramic tiles. Any paint even epoxy will wear off and look shabby very quickly. One way to distract people from the plain white is to take out tiles in a pattern and replace them with some colorful tiles that will draw people's attention from the main color. You can take out those tiles by using a hand grout saw to take off the grout surrounding the tiles you want to remove. Then smash those tiles in the center with a pointed centerpunch and a small hammer. Work your way out toward the edges of the smashed tile until you have cleared their entire square. That is where you are going to cement-in and grout the new colorful ones. It is time consuming but it will upgrade the floor and make people forget the basic off-white.
- Q:Finding Cermaic Floor Tile patterns?
- FINDING OLD TILES ARE LIKE FINDING OLD CAR PARTS slim and none,but don.t dis pair remove one of the old broken or not and take it to local tile only store home depot probably will be of little help as they know their currant supply and only supplier.if all else fails find a complementary style and size and create a new pattern removing the broken and possibly a few not so broken create a new design or bite the bullet.careful in the removal of tiles near tile you want to keep remove grout surrounding the tile you want to remove before you break it out the grout will transfer the impact of a hammer to surrounding tiles breaking more than you want
- Q:Painted Cider-block fireplace now I want to tile.?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range