35KV grade S9 series of oil-immersed power transformer
The three-phase oil-immersed distributing transformer applies new type insulating structure and makes short-circuit resistance strong. The iron core is made up of cold-rolled silicon-steel plate of high-quality. high –voltage winding group is made up of high-quality oxygen-free copper liner lines and it adopts multilayered drum type structure. All fasteners have been processed with special treatment to prevent them from loosening.
As high-tech product that promoted by the country, the product has many advantages such as high efficiency, low loss, its social benefits are remarkable that it will save much of electricity consumption and operating cost.
1. Technical parameters
- Q:What are the malfunctions and abnormal operation of the transformer?
- working principle:
Transformer is the use of electromagnetic induction principle made of static appliances. When the transformer's original coil connected to the AC power supply, the core will produce alternating magnetic flux, alternating magnetic flux with φ said. The original, the secondary coil φ is the same, φ is also a simple harmonic function, the table for the φ = φmsinωt. By Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction, we can see that the induced electromotive force in the original and secondary coils is e1 = -N1dφ / dt, e2 = -N2dφ / dt. Where N1, N2 is the original, the number of turns of the secondary coil. U1 = j1n1, U2 = E2 = -jN2ωΦ, and the complex value is U1 = -I1 = jN1ωΦ, U2 = E2 = -jN2ωΦ, and the complex value is U1 = Let k = N1 / N2, said the variable ratio of the transformer. U1 / U2 = -N1 / N2 = -k, that is, the ratio of the original value of the transformer and the secondary coil voltage, is equal to its turns ratio and the difference between the original and the secondary coil voltage is π.
And then come to:
U1 / U2 = N1 / N2
In the case of no-load current, I1 / I2 = -N2 / N1, that is, the original and secondary coil current RMS value is inversely proportional to the number of turns, and the phase difference π.
And then available
I1 / I2 = N2 / N1
Ideal transformer original, vice coil power equal P1 = P2. Indicating that the ideal transformer itself without power loss. The actual transformer always has the loss, its efficiency is η = P2 / P1. Power transformers are highly efficient and up to 90%.
- Q:What is the critical load of the economic operation of the transformer?
- In order to increase the amount of active loss caused by the active loss of the system in the power system, a conversion factor is introduced, that is, the reactive power economic equivalent. Reactive power economic equivalent, is that the power system to send 1kvar reactive power, the power system will increase the number of active power loss kw, the symbol kq, unit kw / kvar. This kq value and the power system capacity, structure and calculation of the specific location and other factors. For the factory substation, reactive power economic equivalent kq = 0.02 ~ 0.15;
Kq = 0.05 ~ 0.08; for the three or more transformer factory, take kq = 0.1 ~ 0.15 ~ 0.04; for the two-stage transformer factory, take kq = The
- Q:Transformer Lightning
- Transformer lightning strikes may result in damage to the transformer winding insulation due to overvoltages
- Q:Three-phase three-winding transformer high-pressure medium-pressure low pressure is what it means
Transformer is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:Power transformer primary current and secondary current
- Once refers to the power side, the second refers to the load side
- Q:What is the reason why the dry transformer is loud
- 500kva below the dry-type transformer noise 56 to 58 dB or so, 630kva above 62 to 65 dB or so! This is our factory data. The dry-type transformer sound is great. Big like cattle called the same, because the core is loose!
- Q:10KV distribution transformer how to calculate the tap voltage
- To 10 ± 5% of the gear, for example, the transformer for the third gear, each level gear can be adjusted 10000 × 5% = 500V, then Ⅰ file tap voltage 10000 +500 = 10500V, Ⅱ file tap voltage 10000V , Ⅲ gear tap voltage 10000-500 = 9500V
- Q:What is the vacuum impregnation of the transformer?
- In addition, if the conditions can also be limited if the transformer high temperature dipping (100 ~ 120 degrees), you can play the same effect
- Q:Is the LTC transformer a regulated voltage transformer?
- OLTC (on load tap changer) On-load tap-changer
NLTC (no Load tap changer) No load regulator
The above two switch switches are used for transformer voltage regulation.
- Q:How is the transformer sorted?
- 2, according to the cooling method points:
1) Dry-type transformers: rely on air convection for natural cooling or increase fan cooling, used for high-rise buildings, high-speed toll stations and local lighting, electronic circuits and other small-capacity transformers.
2) oil-immersed transformers: rely on oil as a cooling medium, such as oil from the cold, oil-cooled, cold water, forced oil circulation.
3, according to the use of points:
1) power transformers: for power transmission and distribution system of the rise and fall voltage.
2) instrument with transformers: such as voltage transformers, current transformers, for measuring instruments and relay protection devices.
3) test transformer: to produce high pressure, the electrical equipment for high pressure test.
4) special transformers: such as electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, adjust the transformer, capacitive transformers, phase-shifting transformers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range