35KV grade S9 series of oil-immersed power transformer
The three-phase oil-immersed distributing transformer applies new type insulating structure and makes short-circuit resistance strong. The iron core is made up of cold-rolled silicon-steel plate of high-quality. high –voltage winding group is made up of high-quality oxygen-free copper liner lines and it adopts multilayered drum type structure. All fasteners have been processed with special treatment to prevent them from loosening.
As high-tech product that promoted by the country, the product has many advantages such as high efficiency, low loss, its social benefits are remarkable that it will save much of electricity consumption and operating cost.
1. Technical parameters
- Q:What is the meaning of the transformer without excitation?
- Non-excitation voltage regulator is relative to the load regulator, the load regulator, then the tap switch need to consider switching the transformer when the freewheeling to ensure that the current is continuous, does not affect the power grid, but no excitation regulator Is the state of the power regulator, the tap-changer does not need to re-flow to the transformer, so there is no type of freewheeling components
- Q:Taiwan, Taiwan, the concept of transformer
- Metering points are generally placed on the two sides of the equipment for property rights demarcation point. Some "real production boundaries" are not suitable for loading tables, the measurement points can be located in the substation, if the measurement point and production to the demarcation point is different, the asset owner should bear the loss of their own property equipment.
For the substation of the various routes, the measurement point is located in the various routes on the outlet.
Transformer two transformers run parallel to the situation is very common. Parallel operation can make the power quality better, and better play the potential of equipment and so on.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the transformer?
- Transformers in the provisions of the use of the environment and operating conditions, the main technical data are generally marked on the transformer nameplate. Mainly include: rated capacity, rated voltage and its tap, rated frequency, winding connection group and rated performance data (impedance voltage, no load current, no load loss and load loss) and total weight.
A, rated capacity (kVA): rated voltage. Rated current under continuous operation, can deliver capacity.
B, rated voltage (kV): the transformer can withstand long hours of operation can withstand the voltage to meet the needs of the grid voltage changes, the transformer has a high voltage side tap, by adjusting the number of high voltage winding to adjust the low voltage side of the output voltage.
- Q:630 kilovolt transformer secondary side of the current is how much
- There should be a second test voltage to calculate the current, but generally no load 400V. Full load 380V.
Primary side rated current: I = 630000 ÷ 10000 ÷ 1.732 = 36.37A
Secondary side rated current: I = 630000 ÷ 400 ÷ 1.732 = 909A
Maximum output power P = 630 * 0.95 = 599KW (COS ¢ by 0.95)
The maximum output power P = 630 * 0.9 = 567KW (COS ¢ by 0.9)
- Q:Altium designer DXP transformer in the same name how to change?
- The same name is a painting of about 2-3mil radius of the solid circle, can not directly change, must be copied from the source file to the schematic library file can be changed, that is, to re-create schematic symbols.
- Q:50kva transformer price
- 2, Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction to change the principle of AC voltage device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:Transformer Wiring and Principle
- Three-phase transformer works: the basic working principle of the transformer is the principle of electromagnetic induction. When the AC voltage is applied to the primary winding, the AC current flows into the winding to generate the excitation effect, and the alternating magnetic flux is generated in the iron core. The alternating magnetic flux passes through the primary winding and passes through the secondary winding , Which induces the induced electromotive force in the two windings, respectively. At this time if the secondary side and the external circuit load connected, there will be AC current out, so the output power.
- Q:50KVA transformer each phase current maximum band
- Hello there:
- ★ 1, three-phase transformer rated output current = transformer rated capacity ÷ (voltage × follower 3). This current is apparent current, marked on the transformer nameplate.
- ★ 2,50KVA transformer, each rated output current = 50KVA ÷ (400V × 1.732), equal to about 72A. Note that the secondary voltage of the power transformer is 400V instead of 380V.
- ★ 3,50 KVA transformer rated current per phase is about 72A, "the maximum energy can be large" according to the ambient temperature, cooling conditions may be. Generally below the rated current, can be long-term operation.
- Q:Transformer cooling method AN stands for what
- The cooling mode of the transformer is determined by the cooling medium and the circulation mode. Dry-type transformer cooling method is divided into natural air cooling (AN) and forced air cooling (AF); oil-immersed transformers commonly used cooling methods are generally divided into three types: oil-immersed self-cooling, oil-immersed air-cooled, forced oil circulation.
- Q:Rated capacity of three-phase transformer S = √3 * U * I
- S is the total capacity of the three phases, is the apparent power, the unit is KVA.
The sum of the three phases is equal to the sum of the three single-phase capacities, ie S = 3UI where U is the phase voltage and I is the phase current.
If the line voltage line current, then S = √3UI
This is because when the winding is triangular connected, the line voltage is equal to the phase voltage, the phase current is equal to 1 / √3 times the line current, 3 / √3 =
Similarly, when the star is connected, the phase current is equal to the line current, the phase voltage is equal to 1 / √3 times the line voltage, the same 3 / √3 =
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range