35KV grade S9 series of oil-immersed power transformer
The three-phase oil-immersed distributing transformer applies new type insulating structure and makes short-circuit resistance strong. The iron core is made up of cold-rolled silicon-steel plate of high-quality. high –voltage winding group is made up of high-quality oxygen-free copper liner lines and it adopts multilayered drum type structure. All fasteners have been processed with special treatment to prevent them from loosening.
As high-tech product that promoted by the country, the product has many advantages such as high efficiency, low loss, its social benefits are remarkable that it will save much of electricity consumption and operating cost.
1. Technical parameters
- Q:What is the difference between transformer MVA and KVA?
- Are transformers are in power units, like the difference between kilograms and grams, the difference between 1000
- Q:Transformer stop power operation, the neutral point must be grounded
- (3). When the transformer between the high and low voltage coil capacitive coupling, the low side of the voltage will reach the resonance conditions, there may be resonance over voltage, damage insulation.
For the low voltage side of the power supply transformer:
(1). Since the low side of the power supply, in the system into the system before the high side of the transformer single-phase ground, if the neutral point is not grounded, the neutral point of ground voltage will rise to phase voltage, which may damage the transformer insulation;
(2). In the case of non-full phase incorporation, when the phase of the generator is connected with the system, the neutral point of the transformer is not grounded due to the frequency of the generator and the system. Will be twice the phase voltage, the other phase (ie, unphaseed) voltage up to 2.73 times the phase voltage, will cause insulation damage accident.
- Q:HELP!! Distribution Transformer?
- 120 kVA, 7000/277 V (What does this rating mean) Primary voltage rating: 7000 V, secondary voltage rating: 277 V, rated load: 120 kVA It is unclear whether this is a single-phase or three-phase transformer. You probably need to assume it is single-phase. The equivalent circuit of a 3-phase transformer is analyzed as one of three single-phase transformers that could be connected to make the equivalent Y-Y three-phase transformer. The secondary voltage, 277 V, is the line to neutral voltage for a 480 V, wye distribution system. That is a USA standard system voltage. The primary would be 12,124 V L-L, 7000 V L-N. That would a reasonable primary distribution system voltage. Referring the circuit to the low side means changing the primary component values to the equivalent secondary values and moving the ideal transformer to the primary side of the circuit as shown below. To change the primary impedance values, multiply by (Sec V/Pri V)^2.
- Q:How much capacity the transformer has
- For power transformers, there are 10 20 30 40 50 63 80 100 125 160 200 250 315 400 500 630 800 1000 1250 1600 2000 2500 3150 4000 5000 6300, etc. kVA.
- Q:Two Transformers Parallel Operation
- If the transformer voltage ratio is equal (equivalent to the equivalent of the induced potential), the impedance voltage (equivalent to the transformer internal resistance) are equal, then they output the current is equal, that is, the load is evenly distributed. The total capacity is the sum of their capacity. Otherwise, the impedance of the output voltage of the small current, its load rate is relatively high, when its load current reaches full load, the impedance voltage has not reached a full load, if the load at this time for the total Capacity, then the total capacity is less than the sum of the two capacity. This is a strict argument. In fact, the two transformers of the impedance voltage difference is very small, the load distribution is also very small difference, in addition, the so-called transformer is a little overload, nor is it so strict, so the actual total capacity and the difference between the two capacity Not big.
In order to prevent the load distribution is too uneven, the capacity of these two transformers should be as close as possible, should not exceed 3: 1, because the capacity of the large impedance voltage is small, it has reached full load, and that small capacity is still in the owe Load, its role is not fully play out, it is not the significance of the parallel.
The above is the answer 2009-10-8 02:31.
At the end of the said, "the large capacity of the impedance voltage is small, it has reached full load, and that small capacity is still in the obvious underload, its role is not fully play out", wrong, apologize. Should be large capacity transformer impedance voltage, and small capacity impedance voltage is small, the load rate is high, the output current to reach full load, resulting in a larger capacity of the transformer can not put its big capacity advantage fully play out, this is Very unfavorable.
- Q:can I use a transformer instead of a rectifier?
- No. Transformers and rectifiers are completely different things. A transformer converts high voltage AC current to low voltage AC and vice versa. A rectifier converts AC current to DC at the same voltage. In your case, you need 4 new rectifiers to convert 20V AC from the alternator to 20V DC and a voltage regulator to fix the output voltage to around 13.5V DC
- Q:Transformer tap adjustment there are several ways? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- 1, no excitation adjustment or no taps.
2, with taps.
Their advantages and disadvantages are as follows:
1, no taps: taps when the transformer must be shut down after the power, the advantages of safe and reliable, but the disadvantage is to adjust inconvenient, and often because the tap position can not meet the needs of less.
2, with taps Advantages: easy to adjust, do not have to turn off the transformer power can be adjusted, and the general tap position more easily meet the requirements. Disadvantages: due to load adjustment prone to problems, high cost, compared with the same capacity transformer volume, taps device maintenance needs a long time to blackout.
- Q:Transformer insulation level L175 AC35 / 5 What does it mean
- The voltage withstand voltage is 480kV, the power frequency withstand voltage is 200kV, the middle voltage side of the neutral point of the lightning impulse withstand voltage is 250kV, power frequency withstand voltage is 95kV; low side of the terminal side of the lightning Impact withstand voltage is 75kV, power frequency withstand voltage is 35kV;
3, "LI 75 AC 35" means that the 10kV transformer high voltage winding lead side of the lightning impulse withstand voltage is 75kV, power frequency withstand voltage is 35kV.
- Q:Question about power transformer?
- There's no reason to assume anything, except that the primary side (with the line cord and plug) is probably intended for 115 Volts, AC. If it's a transformer (rather than a power supply) it's not AC to DC at any voltage. Transformers convert AC to AC. With those colors on the secondary, there's a pretty good chance it's center-tapped. Red-to-red will be twice the voltage of either red-to-white. Nothing should be grounded to the transformer case.
- Q:Transformer 1250KVA Dimensions
- 10kV grade distribution transformer oil immersion 1250KVA appearance size 1786X1170X1410 (length X width X height); dry 1250KVA appearance size 1470X1200X1450 (length X width X height), for reference, the specific best asked suppliers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range