Key Specifications/Special Features:
Porcelain Tiles Light Pink
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:sheet laminate over counter tiles?
- The best answer, of course, is to pull the tile. If you want, however, you can go right over the top by gluing a sheet of 1/8 or 1/4 sheet product (lauan or cheap paneling) over the tile using mastic. Making sure it is level and solid, you can then apply laminate directly over the top. I've done it on two remodels on rental properties and it worked just fine.
- Q:Were my vinyl tile/planks installed correctly?
- Your new floor will look good when new, but will eventually match the surface of the floor that it was installed on top of. How much this bothers you is a matter of personal taste, but your contract should specify the installation standards. If the installation matches the specs in the contract and you simply don't like the way it turned out, you're pretty much SOL. Doubtful you'll get much satisfaction from the installer.
- Q:Where best to start a tiling job?
- I've seen it done both ways. But I prefer to do the walls first. That way what ever mess is on the floor can be cleaned up easily and it is not on the new floor tiles
- Q:Floor tile tiles a square meter how much money now?
- To see what kind of brick shop, even if the market is now the price, enough on the national Mianjian products, each square meter also 60 yuan, at home 15 yuan per square meter, plus cement sand per square meter five dollars, Normal thickness) count down the floor tiles per square meter cost is 80 yuan, 80 yuan X72 square meters === 5760 yuan the whole
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- I recently retiled my bathroom and checked the instructions for several backerboard manufacturers. They all recommended filling the seams with alkali resistant joint mesh and thinset mortar (or a similar product). I think the problem with just using grout is that there can be movement in the walls that may cause the seam eventually leak water. I would try to tape/mortar the seams.
- Q:cracked counter tiles?
- i..just go to your local Lowe's and get your white replace,emt tiles...get a grout chisel and get the grout out and take the cracked tile out...get you premixed tile mortar and put your new tiles back on and re-grout with your same premixed mortar..(it's called premixed mortar and grouta)...whhoollaaah your done.....any flooring specialist can walk you through it if you should have questions..
- Q:Where to start laying tile?
- Without seeing the floor plan that is hard. Draw your floor plan out carefully and make a tile grid that matches your drawing scale. If the grid is on tracing or clear acetate sheet you can lay it over your drawing. You want to keep as many straight lines through doors as you can and keep the edges against walls balanced at the same time. You can cheat the layout a little bit by using wider or narower grout line if it is ceramic tile. The fewer places you have less than a half tile against a wall the better it will work. remember that you will have some furniture, so exposed edges after furnishing matter a bit more than edges you will never see behind a couch.
- Q:Price for ceramic tile installation?
- You should be able to find a legitimate contractor that charges around $3.50 per square inch. There are lots of private individuals that will do it for less, but remember, you get what you pay for. Five dollars per square inch is quite high.
- Q:Can we remove dried cement from surface of tiles?
- Muriatic Acid is what you want, but use heavy rubber gloves and use sparingly. Don't let it spatter on carpets or furniture. Don't let it spatter on metal. it is a weak acid and will bubble up when it gets onto cement. To neutralize it, you can use a solution of bicarbonate of Soda and water. White vinegar may well work also and you might want to try that one first since it has less precautions that would come with its use. You would neutralize that the same way. If your tile grouting has been sealed, you will have to redo that.
- Q:Sub-floor in addition before vinyl tile?
- Self stick tiles commonly loosen from subfloors, concrete or wood. They can be installed successfully over concrete but it is absolutely vital that your concrete be smooth and very, very clean. If you are concerned about adhesion it would be wiser to use glue down vinyl tiles which aren't much more expensive, rather than build a very expensive wooden subfloor which wouldn't guarantee the integrity of peel and stick tiles.
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range