Nickel-Silver Welding Rods
China Classfication:HSCuZnNi; AWS:RBCuZn-D;
Chemical Composition:Cu48 Ni10
Nickel-Silver Welding Rods
Melting point is about 935°C and high strength.Brazing of steel and carbide alloys.
- Q:3.2 how much is a package of bridge electrode
- This depends on what kind of electrode, such as J422 welding rod, 3.2mm package is five kg, the price is about twenty yuan. If it is J507 electrode and so on, the price will be higher, such as A132 and other stainless steel prices will be much higher.The electrode (coveredelectrode), is the metal coating in the welding core (coating), uniform centripetal pressure applied to core. The core metal cored electrode, in order to ensure the quality and performance of the weld, there are strict rules on the contents of metal elements in the core, especially for harmful impurities (such as sulfur, phosphorus content, etc.) should be strictly restricted, better than the base metal. The electrode consists of two cores and coating composition. The different cores are also different. The core components directly affect the composition and properties of the weld metal, so the harmful elements in the welding core to as little as possible.For welding of carbon steel and low alloy steel welding core, are mostly made of low carbon steel as the core, and adding manganese, silicon, chromium, nickel and other components (see wire national standard GB1300 - 77). The reason of low carbon is a low carbon steel wire plastic, wire drawing is relatively easy, on the other hand can reduce the CO content of reducing gas, reduce spatter or porosity and increased weld metal solidification temperature, favorable for overhead welding. The addition of other alloy elements mainly guarantees the comprehensive mechanical properties of the weld, and also has some effect on the welding process performance and the removal of impurities.
- Q:Why should the electrode be dry?
- Welding rod often causes the deterioration of the process performance due to moisture absorption, resulting in unstable arc, splash, and easy to produce porosity, cracks and other defects. Therefore, the electrode must be strictly dried before use. The drying temperature of ordinary acid welding rod is 150--200 DEG C, the time is 1 hours. The drying temperature of basic electrode is 350--400 degrees centigrade, the time is 1--2 hours. After drying, it is placed in the incubator of 100--150 DEG C, and it is used as caries
- Q:What kind of welding rod does Q345 steel use?
- First of all, Q345 is divided according to yield strength. Q is the code of yield. It is equivalent to the previous 16Mn. The hardness of Q345 is below HB180. The hardness of the oil after the cold is at most 200HB or so, because he is low alloy, carbon content of about 0.16, so the basic quenching has little effect.Speaking of the impact area and the hardness after welding, the carbon content of Q345 is greater than 0.45%, so the welding process is strict, and the welding of Q345 steel in the cooling process, the heat affected zone formed more easily quenched martensite, so the weld hardness increases, the ductility decreases. As a result, cracks occur after welding
- Q:How should welding electrodes be selected?
- Q:What kind of welding rod does Q345A board use?
- Using J506 and J507 manual metal arc welding electrodes, for important structures or at low temperature using the best use of super low hydrogen electrode: for small thickness, narrow gap workpiece, use J426 or J427 electrode; for thickness less than 14MM non important structure, available J502 and J503 electrode and other electrodes submerged arc welding when does not breach butt or fillet with H08A wire, when the thickness is large, deep crevasse with H08MNA, H08MN2 wire, flux of HJ430.HJ431, HJ433.2 with H08MN2SI.H10MNSI welding wire.
- Q:What kind of welding rod should be used for welding cast iron? 506?
- With 506 is OK, with gas welding is also possible.
- Q:Generally, how many packs are in one case and how many KG in one package?
- A case of 5 bags, a pack of 5kg
- Q:Why do welding electrodes need heating?
- The moisture in the skin of the drying agent prevents the welding from producing hydrogen pores when the water is heated.
- Q:What does the electrode strip E7108 stand for?
- A welding rod is made up of six parts. For example, CHE507CrNiFe13 can be split into:1. (CH) two letter, the Atlantic product code.2. (E) a letter of electrode type.3. (50) two numbers, deposited metal strength or alloy type.4. (7) a number, type of skin and type of current.5. (CrNi) 1~2 letters, additional alloy elements or electrode characteristics.6. (Fe13) letters + two numbers, nominal efficiency of welding rod.1.CH: the Atlantic product code2. electrode type: (see Table 1)Type of electrode 1E carbon steel welding rod, low alloy steel welding rodL low alloy steel welding rod for low temperatureS chromium nickel austenitic stainless steel electrodeH low alloy steel and stainless steel welding rod for heat resistingK chromium stainless steel electrodeC cast iron welding rodN nickel and nickel alloy welding rodR surfacing electrodeCu copper and copper alloy weldingDeposited metal strength and alloy type: Table 2MarknumberStrength (MPa)Major alloy typesRemarksE 42By 0.2 o = 330 B = 420(S)Mn-SiFifty= 400 = 490= 390 = 490Mn-Si (Ni)Fifty-five= 440 = 540Mn-Si-MoSixty= 490 = 590Mn-Si-Mo (Ni)Seventy= 590 = 690Mn-Si-Mo (Ni)Seventy-five= 640 = 740Mn-Si-MoMn-Si-Ni-MoEighty= 690 = 780Mn-Si-Mo-V-NiEighty-five= 740 = 830Mn-Si-Ni-Mo-V-CrH1 xMo to 0.5%Second digit (x)Represents different grades in the same type2 xMo to 0.5% Cr to 0.5%3 xMo0.5 to 1% Cr to 2%4 xMo to 1% Cr to 2.5%5 xMo to 0.5% Cr to 5%7 xMo to 1% Cr to 9%8 xMo to 1% Cr to 11%R1 xOrdinary room temperature2 xOrdinary room temperature
- Q:Hand welding electrodes 3.2 and 4 which are more commonly used?
- Electrode core diameter, that is to say, 3.2 of the electrode core is 3.2 millimeters in diameter, and 4 is 4 millimeters in diameter.The diameter of the welding rod is large, and the current should be larger when welding. High current, high efficiency, can be used in relatively thick plate welding. On the contrary, relatively thin plate welding, should choose a smaller diameter welding rod.Electrodes commonly used in three specifications, 3.2, 4, 5. Civil J422 and J506 more commonly used, industrial use of J507, J427 more. But the civilian use of 3.2 diameter more.
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average