Nickel-Silver Welding Rods
China Classfication:HSCuZnNi; AWS:RBCuZn-D;
Chemical Composition:Cu48 Ni10
Nickel-Silver Welding Rods
Melting point is about 935°C and high strength.Brazing of steel and carbide alloys.
- Q:Can 50Mn2 casting be welded with 507 electrodes?
- 50Mn2 is a kind of high strength carbon quenched and tempered steel, tensile strength (b/MPa): more than 930, and steel castings, welding a relatively high degree of difficulty. If the requirements are relatively high, you can choose MG600 electrode, if the strength requirements are not too high, the use of 507 electrodes can still be considered.MG600 (MG600TIG)MG600 is a universal, high efficiency, high strength chromium nickel alloy welding rod (welding wire). It has excellent plasticity, toughness and crack resistance. It is almost suitable for all kinds of common steel products. With excellent welding process performance, arc stability, easy to slag, less spatter, welding uniform and beautiful.Application: suitable for welding tools and moulds, high-speed tool steel, hot work tool steel, steel, cast steel, T-1 steel, steel, vanadium steel, seismic spring steel, martensitic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, and the unknown as well as between the various different types of steel welding etc.. Such as high pressure valves, broken bolt clearance, shaft transformation, etc., the effect is very satisfactory.Mechanical properties of welded joints;Experimental resultsTensile strength maximum 124000psi (pound / square inch), i.e. 855 Newtons / mm2The maximum yield strength is 103000psi (pound / square inch), i.e., 710 Newtons / mm2The maximum elongation rate is 22%HB300 work hardening after Brinell hardness welding HB450
- Q:Method for using welding rod heat preservation barrel
- Put in the electrode and plug into the power supply,Reach a certain time
- Q:What's the difference between 422 and 506? What are their respective attributes?
- 422 belongs to the acid welding rod, the medicine skin is the titanium calcium model, the national standard is E4303., and the welding seam tensile strength is 420MPa507 belong to the basic electrode, the drug skin is low hydrogen sodium type, the national standard is E5015., the tensile strength of the weld is 490mpa
- Q:E43XX welding electrodes are often used in welding of steel structures, of which 43 is indicated
- Simply put, 43 means the tensile strength of deposited metal, 43Kgf/mm2, that is, 420MPa.
- Q:What are the welding electrodes?
- The utility model relates to an electric welding rod, which belongs to hardware engineering consumption equipment. Welding rod is listed as "manufacturing industry" in the industry classification standard of People's Republic of China: other metal products are manufactured.Brief introduction of electric welding strip:The electrode consists of two cores and coating composition. The electrode is coating in metal welding core (coating), uniform centripetal pressure applied to core. The electrode of different types, different cores. The core metal cored electrode, in order to ensure the quality and performance of the weld, there are strict rules on the contents of metal elements in the core, especially for harmful impurities (such as sulfur, phosphorus content, etc.) should be strictly restricted, better than the base metal.
- Q:Welding rod for reinforcing cage of bridge pile foundation
- First of all, the electrode strength is greater than the strength of reinforcement, steel cage reinforcement is generally two bar steel bar, with 502 electrodes on it
- Q:Stainless steel 2025 is how material, with what electrode?
- Carbon steel, stainless steel welding rod
- Q:How many roots are there in a package of 2.5 electrodes?
- Yibailiuqishi root.
- Q:What kind of welding rod should be used for welding cast iron? 506?
- With 506 is OK, with gas welding is also possible.
- Q:What are the requirements of steel structure for electrode?
- Usually 426 is ok.
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average