1.OEM factory with different size
Type: HS221 /AWS RBCuZn-A
Size:1.6MM, 2.0MM, 2.5MM, 3.0MM, 3.8MM Length: 1000mm
Packing: 5kgs/plastic bag, 50kgs/case,
Type:HS 222 /AWS RBCuZn-C
Size: 1.6mm ,2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.8mm length :1000mm
- Q:Does the welding rod have a shelf life?
- Must have ah, Pro is generally two or three years, but save the good words, do not let him wet, you can put many years of welding rod, afraid of moisture, and what problems can ask me again
- Q:Why do welding electrodes need heating?
- 1. prevent welding rod damp2. preheating cores, enhanced electrode weldability3. is also a welding process
- Q:What welding rod are used for welding of 304 stainless steel pipes?
- 304 electrode, 316 with 316 electrodes, the market has sold
- Q:What type of welding machine does not use electrode welding machine?
- The welding machine without electrode is of the same type, that is, common standard welder.Because the welding machine interface size can be adjusted, you can use a variety of electrodes. Instead of an electrode with a welding machine.The electrode (covered electrode) is a strip of metal gas welding or welding when the filler metal in the joint welding of the workpiece. The electrode material is usually the same as the material of the workpiece.
- Q:How long is the effective period of welding rod?
- If the stock period exceeds the prescribed time limit, the electrode, flux and flux cored wire must be re examined before the relevant functional departments can be issued and used. complexTest principle to check whether the welding material may affect the quality defects, generally limited to appearance and process performance test, but there are doubts on the performance of welding materials, can increase the necessary inspection item.The prescribed time limit may be determined by the following method from the date of production:A) the period of recommendation for welding materials, quality certificates or manuals;B) a low hydrogen type welding material for acid welding materials and moisture resistant packages, sealed for two years;C) graphite type welding materials and other welding materials for one year.
- Q:What does the number in the welding rod mean?
- J422 is the name of this electrode...J422 welding electrode is common name, corresponding to international standard brand E4303. It is a kind of acid welding rod, the coating is made of titanium and calcium, and J stands for structural steel welding rod, and 42 is the tensile strength of 42kg/mm2 weld metal,2 application editorsMain application: low alloy steel used for welding low carbon steel structure and low strength grade. It is generally used for welding steel structure and welding of ordinary carbon steel pipe.SpecificationsJ422 welding rod diameter ranging from 2.5mm to 6.0mm, can be carried out in all position welding, AC and DC dual-use. With excellent welding process performance and mechanical properties, stable arc, less spatter, easy slag removal, beautiful weld formation
- Q:What kind of welding rod does aluminum alloy use?
- Depends on what brand of aluminum alloy, and different grades of different welding rod. Like steel welding rod.
- Q:What are the characteristics of welding rod E6010? What are the main points of operation?
- Features: all position welding of pipe, vertical down welding, single side welding, double sided forming, welding speed.Main points: unpacking as soon as possible, high requirements for welders
- Q:Electric welding machine welding, welding rod old stick metal, welding rod burning red, very scary
- Several heroes are very practical, welding electrode drying before use is also necessary!
- Q:Why can DC welding machine weld any electrode?
- AC DC stability is not available
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average