1.OEM factory with different size
Type: HS221 /AWS RBCuZn-A
Size:1.6MM, 2.0MM, 2.5MM, 3.0MM, 3.8MM Length: 1000mm
Packing: 5kgs/plastic bag, 50kgs/case,
Type:HS 222 /AWS RBCuZn-C
Size: 1.6mm ,2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.8mm length :1000mm
- Q:Can 50Mn2 casting be welded with 507 electrodes?
- 1, the tensile strength of 50Mn2 (b/MPa): 930.2, welding with 507 electrodes is not possible, the intensity difference is too great.3, you can also choose J807 or J 907.4, welding is quick cooling.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used to weld Mn13 steel plate with ordinary high quality structural steel?
- The basic ingredients are steel, and the liquid flux can be produced by solid light. With the brass welding rod (copper, zinc and tin alloy), the brazing effect can be very good.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for welding 16MnD?
- J507, preheat 150 degrees before welding, choose different welding current and voltage according to different wire diameter.2.5, 3.24575-100, 110-130, 150-165, 230-250
- Q:What welding rod are used for welding of 304 stainless steel pipes?
- Welding rod, A102If welding wire, H08Cr21Ni10Si
- Q:Types of electrodes
- Ask me, the welding rod according to the diameter commonly used has 2.5, 3.2, 4. According to the use of ordinary, stainless steel, cast iron, wear-resistant electrode. Among them, the ordinary electrode according to grade 422506 and 502, stainless steel 102, 132, cast iron points 302, 402. Electrode wear is generally used in digging bucket, carbon and some high wear resistant. These are commonly used welding rod, and some special electrode, the amount is very small. Generally speaking, the higher the grade of the electrode, the more expensive the price. Little dragon, what else do you know? Ask me!
- Q:How long is the Golden Bridge welding rod 427 electrode drying?
- Not to mention electrode brand, brand J427 welding rod drying, holding time requirements are as follows:1: brand J427, model E4315 belongs to low hydrogen sodium type low carbon structural steel welding rod. The utility model belongs to an alkaline welding rod and adopts a reverse polarity reverse polarity welding application. It is used for welding of pressure vessels such as Q235R and Q245R, and has good impact toughness and crack resistance. The basic electrode is sensitive to moisture, and it must be heated to remove the moisture contained in the coating, so as to reduce the defect of the hydrogen hole in the weld metal.2: the welding rod for welding electrode drying oven, drying temperature at 350 degrees Celsius, ~400 degrees Celsius, drying time between 1 hours, ~2 hours. Then placed in the electrode insulation cylinder at 120 degrees Celsius ~180 degrees Celsius insulation (depending on the electrode, insulation cylinder input voltage, input current, insulation heating wire power size, etc.), with the use of welding rod with. Heating time is not more than 3 times.
- Q:What are the diameters of the electrodes?
- The common diameter is 2.5, 3.24 (mm), also has 2mm, 5mm, generally not commonly used, very rare.
- Q:Shelf life of stainless steel electrode
- There should be some
- Q:There are several welding electrodes in manual arc welding
- 1) E4303:E means welding rod, 43 means the tensile strength of deposited metal 430MPa, 0 indicates that the electrode is suitable for metal position welding, and 03 represents welding current type for AC or DC zone reverse, and the coating is titanium(2) E5015 E means welding rod, 50 means the tensile strength of deposited metal 500MPa, and 1 indicates that the electrode is suitable for all position welding. 15 indicates that the electrode is low hydrogen and sodium type, and the direct current is reverse.(3) J422 J indicates that the electrode is the structural steel welding rod, and the 42 represents the tensile strength of the weld metal 420MPa, and 2 indicates that the electrode is made of titanium calcium based leather and is AC and DC positive and negative(4) J507 J indicates that the electrode is a structural steel electrode, and 50 represents the tensile strength of the weld metal 500MPa, and 7 indicates that the electrode is of low hydrogen and sodium type and has a direct reverse connection.
- Q:Hand welding electrodes 3.2 and 4 which are more commonly used?
- Personally think 3.2 is more commonly used.The welding between the sheet metal parts, the weld is not big, 4-5mm, 3.2 of the running better.For wider welds, 4 is recommended;
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average