Features of LG High Pressure Vertical Multistage Booster Pump
1. Compact structure: Less volume, less install space
2. Easy to change the wearing parts(mechanical seal)
3. Easy to install and maintain
4. Less noise, less vibration, smooth performance
5. High quality wearing parts
6. Easy to match to other motors
7. High quality mechanical seal, no leakage, long operation life
8. Equipped with hot-water mechanical seal, which can deliver hot water
Working conditions of LG High Pressure Vertical Multistage Booster Pump
Flow range: 1.4-194.4m3/h
Head range: 20-230m
Max pressure of system: 2.5MPa
Medium temperature: -15~+120º C
Environment temperature: ≤ +40º C
Applications of LG High Pressure Vertical Multistage Booster Pump
* Domestic water supply for (high) buildings
* Fire water supply for (high) buildings
* Water supply equipments
* Water supply for boilers
* Water circulation and boosting for industry
* Other clean fluid transportation
Model Meaning of LG High Pressure Vertical Multistage Booster Pump
65: Inlet & Outlet Diameter (mm)
LG: Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
36: Flow (m³ /h)
20: Singe Stage Head (m)
X6: Impeller Number
Technical Data of LG High Pressure Vertical Multistage Booster Pump
|Impeller Outer Diameter|
- Q:What is optimal on/off cycle for well water pump?
- There is no optimum time. This is dependent on several factors. Assuming you are pumping into a small tank which is pressurized by the inflow of water from the pump (and the pressure also controls the pump) these reasons can be excessive use of water, the air space at the top of your tank has been absorbed into the water over a period of time and the volume of compressed air too small causing the pressure to drop too fast, or you could have leak in your water piping. If there is not enough air space in your tank, the pump will cycle extremely fast. If you don't have a tank, then the above information is incorrect. Good luck.
- Q:1996 mitsubishi eclipse water pump?
- It is possible, I wouldn't even consider pulling the engine out. The water pump is usually connected to the timing belt, so you'd have to worry about timing it all up after pulling the belt off to replace it. However, being that your eclipse is an inline 4 cylinder, it shouldn't be hard at all to time.
- Q:What is the definition of the pump in the capacity of the pump?
- Work pump, spare pump, repair pump three are interchangeable use, the work pump need to overhaul, repair pump work, work pump is maintenance pump. The capacity of the water pump is not less than 25% of the work pump. If the work pump, spare pump, repair pump model is the same, the work pump 4 units, repair pump at least 1 units, 5 pumps, repair pumps need 2 units
- Q:Does the water pump pump the coolant into the engine or pump it out?
- Strictly speaking, the pump is powered cooling fluid circulation, which is pumped into and out of the water pump is to rely on to complete the engine, the water tank and the pipelines are connected to form a closed loop, the engine cooling water tank, heat release, heat exchange by circulating cooling liquid, and let the power coolant flow up from the water, like the human heart as the power of the arteries and veins are provided by the contraction and relaxation of the heart of the.
- Q:What is the most efficient type of hand powered water pump?
- Most efficient (fewest parts) is a lift pump. The simplest example is if you use a bucket. You can make this easier to use with a few extra parts to make a shadoof the only losses are friction in the pivot and any leakage that takes place.
- Q:backyard wind powered water pump?
- My Grandpa could show you one that was installed in front of his house about 90 years ago. Check out a farm ranch supply store. Those guys are freakin geniuses.
- Q:Why does my water pump have oil all over it?
- The first place a car will leak oil is usually the valve covers. Regular maintenance requires valve adjustments, and to do this, the valve covers come off a few times in 10 years. If you have a four syllable motor, the front of the valve cover is right above the water pump, so a valve cover leak would dribble down the water pump. Your water pump could be leaking (if you've never replaced it in the 10 years since your car was made). I'd bet you have both problems. I'm too soon old, and too late smart, so I've let water pumps go because it's only leaking a little. When the shaft begins to get wobbly, it will let loose with a caBANG! and damage something when it flings off the fan. Moral to the story: Replace the water pump, and get a new gasket for the valve covers.
- Q:1986 cr 250 water pump problems?
- 1986 Cr 250
- Q:does water pump back into reactor or steam generator in a nuclear power plant?
- I can see why you're a little confused. There are actually 3 separate loops in most reactor designs and you can see this in the diagram. The primary heat transport loop contains the water that touches and cools the fuel and this is the water that is pumped back to the reactor where it is heated again.... It is shown in the diagram in pink. The water from the primary heat transport loop passes into a steam generator which is full of water but the water in these two systems is kept separate to ensure all radioactivity stays in the primary heat transport loop and in the containment building. Basically the pipes from the primary heat transport system pass through a large tank of water and heat the water in the tank causing it to boil. The steam is then passed out of the generator, out of containment, and into the turbine. Next it goes into a heat exchanger which is similar to the steam generator except it is used to cool the water. The cooled water then passes back into containment and into the steam generator to be boiled again. Finally, the third heat transport loop moves cold water from either a lake, ocean, or cooling tower, into the turbine building where it cools the water in the secondary heat transport loop. This water is kept completely separate from the water in the secondary heat transport loop to ensure that if the secondary loop water somehow becomes contaminated, it doesn't pass into the third loop and get into the lake, ocean, or atmosphere. I hope that clears things up :)
- Q:My water pump was leaking and replaced. Now the AC does not work and it was working fine before.?
- Ac Water Pump Not Working
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range