Detailed Product Description
lead rail,guide way:
can accord customer's require to produce.different.size.diffrent design
lead rail,guide way:
3.size:can basis on customer's requirement
- Q:Method for calculating theoretical weight of elevator guide rail
- How heavy is the 5 meters guide of the T82 elevator?
- Q:What materials are used for machine tools, guide rails and sliders?
- You should say that the rolling guide rail, rolling rail has a special manufacturer, specific performance parameters can view the relevant samples, the above is very clear
- Q:Where is the linear guide?
- Widely usedLike some automation industry, machine tool industry, as long as there is a linear transmission place, can be used to get
- Q:Can gear, rack and guide be used together?
- Yes, the design is very simple, but the accuracy is not very high
- Q:What is the SIEMENS 300PLC series with a 160MM guide?
- This is sometimes used. Our previous system uses the 160mm rail because we don't need to extend the module with only one power source and a CPU. What we do is DP communication, and CPU control frequency converter by DP communication mode.
- Q:Which is better, NSK and THK, and IKO and MISUMI linear guides?
- Within the industry, it is generally assumed that,Guide THK boss.Screw NSK boss.The usual convention is almost the same.Only in the extreme can we tell the difference between the highest and the lower.
- Q:Is there a national standard for rail lift? Or approximate? Which kind of elevator belongs to the special equipment?
- Technical code for safety of installation, use and disassembly of JGJ 215-2010 construction liftsGBT 10054-2005 construction hoistGB 7920.3-1987 lift terminologySafety regulations for GB 28755-2012 simple lifts
- Q:Can the linear guide bend?
- I also saw a curved guide rail at the exhibition, I do not know what brand, but the arc guide usually radian can not be too large
- Q:35mm how many screws are used to install the guide rail?
- I also want to ask, but no one knows, are not professional ah!
- Q:How can the guide rail be antirust under the water?
- Simple is to grease, but it will rub off.Then you can wire other metal on the surface of your rail, but the cost is high.These two methods of choosing matters that are more relevant to your situation.Ohmic anode protection method two upstairs man said, I think your guide under the water.
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average