Detailed Product Description
1.Stainless steel measuring tools
E.S Optical Edge Finder
Diameter of Holding Bar
- Q:How difficult is it to buy a guide screw?
- In fact, there is no ah, general delivery is a week, some special requirements, the precision of the possible delivery of some of the president, Zhengzhou Kai Technology Co. Ltd., screw guide specializes in Taiwan TGB, you can look at
- Q:Is hydraulic guide oil the same as gear oil of reducer?
- It's better to separate. The two oils come in different ways
- Q:What are the styles of American style furniture, wooden guide rail or metal guide rail?
- American furniture traditional practices are wooden rails, wooden slide relatively durable! Personally compared love wooden rails, our furniture is in the Taobao garden lattice furniture to buy, then specially illustrate the need to use wooden rails. Oh, affordable, very love!
- Q:What mechanical equipment will use linear guide rail?
- Semi automatic cutting machine runway must be straightThere is also the gantry crane rails are straight latheOh, there are lifts for construction sites, and some guides
- Q:The mechanical guideway acts as a guide Then why are they called rail pairs? What does "deputy" mean?
- 1 is for guiding and positioning2 rail pair refers to the movement of the two componentsThere must be a relative movement between the components to determine the 2 mechanism therefore, member connections should make the two member direct contact, and can have certain relative motion, the direct contact of active connections called motion. My understanding is that the two pairs of relative motion construct relationships, such as revolute pairs, as well as high pairs, low pairs, you see, mechanical principles, which are relatively simple to explain
- Q:Which brand is better for domestic linear guide?
- Domestic or imported quality, such as Taiwan on the silver, Yintai are very good.
- Q:How can the dovetail guide be fixed on the case?
- Dovetail groove guide is more complicated and can not be automatically compensated after wearing. It can be adjusted by one insert. It is compact in size and easy to adjust. Fixed on the box, to use: if you want to adjust the angle, can be installed as a small turret lathe, plus a rotary, T type screw fixation; if you do not need to adjust the angle, can be fixed with six angle bolts, and then hit the two taper pin, to ensure accurate positioning.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of ball screw and linear guide?
- Leon: ball screw and linear guide to subvert the traditional sliding friction, change into rolling friction, the friction coefficient of sliding friction is only 1/50 or so, which can reduce the driving torque, improve transmission efficiency, ensure the positioning accuracy. And as standard parts of the lead screw and rail installation will be more simple.Disadvantages: as the ball screw and linear guide used steel ball as the carrying capacity, then it will reduce the carrying capacity, and the requirements of lubrication conditions are higher. Regular oiling. At the same time, the use of environmental requirements have also improved, attention should be paid to dust, to avoid impurities into the raceway.
- Q:Where is the linear guide?
- Widely usedLike some automation industry, machine tool industry, as long as there is a linear transmission place, can be used to get
- Q:How to measure the parallelism of the machine tool guideways?
- Look at the accuracy you requested, and if it's low, use the meter,,High requirements with all collimator accuracy.
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average