Detailed Product Description
1.Touch point LED indication
2.Manufactured from high quality alloy steel
3.Hardened and precision ground
At present,we have 3 kinds of E.S Optical Edge Finder,the size as below,
Diameter of Holding Bar
- Q:35mm how many screws are used to install the guide rail?
- What is the rail specification? This 35mm is just the length
- Q:How to choose a linear guide rail, there are several factors?
- 1, first of all, are you positioning or driving?2, according to the working conditions to choose3, your company's precision requirements are high?4. The size of the installation conforms to the company's budget
- Q:Does the elevator use fuel rail?
- Rail fuel consumption is seasonal, summer high temperature, high oil temperature will rise, oil temperature is high, so some viscosity is very low, it means the thin oil, the oil cup felt much more special, so special oil fee! Thin oil can be seen from the pit can be connected with the oil box, oil box oil may be the cause of dilute oil.In winter the temperature is low and the oil temperature is low, so the oil viscosity is very high. Oil saving in comparison!Therefore, the consumption of oil is mainly caused by the low consistency of the oil. But there are other reasons, such as the cup felt tightness, pine oil suction quickly, then slowly suck tight. Elevator workload!But not only for saving oil and gas saving, but also to learn how to use oil skills. So as to achieve the purpose of fuel-efficient, and the normal operation of the elevator use.Method is as follows: winter oil more concentrated, low oil temperature. The elevator may run because the oil viscosity leads to the increase of the friction between the guide shoe and the guide rail, and the elevator runs with noise and poor sense of comfort. Therefore, winter use oil thin slideway oil.Summer oil is relatively thin, high oil temperature. Sometimes, linoleum can not touch the guide rail, the oil does not take the guide rail, it will streamer. And oil consumption is particularly large, almost every day refueling. Can not keep up with refueling, then there is a big lift in the middle of the sound, due to lack of oil caused. Therefore, the summer selection of a more thick oil.Only in this way can the elevator feel comfortable and fuel efficient!This is some of my personal experience, and I hope to be able to help you!
- Q:What kind of material is the linear guide rail made of?
- Steel for quenching as guide rail, fine grinding and placed on the installation plane. Compared with the plane linear guide rail, cross section geometry is more complex than the flat guide, the complex reason is because the rail processing groove, in order to facilitate the movement of a sliding element, shape and number of slots, depending on the machine to complete the function. For example, a rail system that withstands both the linear force and the moment of collapse is much different in design than the guideway acting only on a linear force.
- Q:Machine tool linear guide bearing?
- The question is too vague.1: what kind of force? Horizontal? Up and down? Or is it a moment?... It's a big difference.2: different specifications, load value is different, to the level of gravity, for example, the single sliding body (slider) ranging from a few kilograms to a few tons.
- Q:Which brand is better for domestic linear guide?
- Domestic or imported quality, such as Taiwan on the silver, Yintai are very good.
- Q:How can the dovetail guide be fixed on the case?
- Dovetail groove guide is more complicated and can not be automatically compensated after wearing. It can be adjusted by one insert. It is compact in size and easy to adjust. Fixed on the box, to use: if you want to adjust the angle, can be installed as a small turret lathe, plus a rotary, T type screw fixation; if you do not need to adjust the angle, can be fixed with six angle bolts, and then hit the two taper pin, to ensure accurate positioning.
- Q:Guide rail lubrication problem
- Choose 46 gear oil of better quality
- Q:Which is better, NSK and THK, and IKO and MISUMI linear guides?
- NSK and THK are OK, look at where to use, and NSK and THK are high-end products, the market share is definitely THK
- Q:Method for calculating theoretical weight of elevator guide rail
- How heavy is the 5 meters guide of the T82 elevator?
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average