Detailed Product Description
5.Low Rolling Friction Resistance
Features for KM Linear Guideway
KM linear guideway is designed to meet the tendency of the modern machinery’s high precision and high performance; when in designing, it then highlighted n high precision, high loading ,high reliability and excellent motion principles; and the tidy physical design makes KM linear guideway move smoothly and install easily.
Compared with the old sliding guideway, KM linear guideway has lower friction factors; by adopting the steel
ball bearings, the friction factor is reduced to 1/20 to 1/40 of the former’s; at the same time, coordinate with its characteristics of high rigidity and precise procedure, KM linear guideway features on smooth moving, low noise ,easy installation ,dust prevention, high loading, high rigidity and so on; moreover, it can also achieve the requirement of high precision.
- Q:What is the difference between milling machine linear guide rail and dovetail guide rail?
- The difference between milling machine linear guide and dovetail guide rail:1 、 linear guide rail is rolling guide, point contact, poor rigidity. The running friction is small and the dynamic performance is relatively good.2, dovetail guide rail is sliding, surface contact, good rigidity. The running friction is large and the dynamic performance is relatively poor.Milling machine (millingmachine) mainly refers to the use of milling cutter on the workpiece processing a variety of surface of the machine. In general, the movement of the milling cutter is mainly motion, and the movement of the workpiece (and) the milling cutter is the feed movement. The utility model can process flat surfaces, grooves, and various curved surfaces, gears and the like.A milling machine is a machine tool for milling workpieces by means of a milling cutter. In addition to milling the flat surface, groove, gear, thread and spline shaft, the milling machine can also process more complex surfaces. The efficiency of the milling machine is higher than that of the planer, and it is widely used in the machine building and repairing departments.
- Q:The straightness of the guide rail is in the vertical and horizontal planes
- There are two rails in a car! The right and left move is called the Z axis, which controls the length of the male part! The front and rear movement is called the X axis, controls the workpiece diameter size! All lathes have only two axes, the X and Z axes! It's easier to learn the car before you learn to count the cars!
- Q:Sliding door sliding rail has several models?
- Roughly divided into 2 rounds and 4 wheels, as well as sliding rail, the material has plastic and metal
- Q:Method for processing and installing linear guide rail
- The accuracy of the mounting surface of the rolling linear guide rail requires the mounting surface of a single rail pair, and its plane accuracy can be slightly lower than the running accuracy of the guide rail pair. When two or more rail pairs are used in the same plane. This is a total, everything is based on this operation, and the following details, you can see the information I give you I.
- Q:How does the EPSON R230 close the CD/DVD rail?
- If the power light or flash, lack of paper and ink light flashing, indicating that DVD guide is open. If you do not print the disc, please close the DVD guide rail.When the power light is on, the ink light and the paper light are flashing, make sure that the printer cover is open and that the front sheet is closed. If yes, please turn off the printer cover and open the front sheet at the same time.If the above scheme is still unable to resolve your problem, please visit the official website of EPSON's "online engineer": http://220.127.116.11/portal/epson, real time online communication with EPSON engineers, so that problems are resolved in a timely manner. (EPSON online engineer service time: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00).
- Q:Does the elevator use fuel rail?
- Rail fuel consumption may be serious sticky problems, you can get rid of the middle, and see if there is a problem with the normal operation of the elevator, 17F 2 months plus an oil can
- Q:Are linear guides made of stainless steel?
- The micro guide rail of SBC is made of stainless steel
- Q:Method for calculating theoretical weight of elevator guide rail
- How heavy is the 5 meters guide of the T82 elevator?
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the V type guideway used in machine tools?
- V type roller guide rail runs at a relatively fast speed, free of lubrication and low noise
- Q:How can the guide rail be antirust under the water?
- Derusting method:It is an important job to prevent the rusting of the linear guide rail. After pickling, cleaning and grinding, multiple procedures are indispensable.From the source to reduce the probability of rust, after the arrival of raw materials is first stored in the open environment, let the occurrence of rust, a few days later we were on a surface grinder processing grinding, grinding after placed in brine generally stored for about 3 months, thus greatly solves the problem of rusting.The straight rail immersed in an aqueous solution of 5% sodium nitrite and 0.6% sodium carbonate is still a good rust inhibitor option.Regularly antirust oil, regular maintenance, to guide selection of rusty industrial cleaning cloth on the linear guide rail corrosion position rub-a-dub-dub, remove the rust until now, and then use a clean cloth clean up, and then do the anti rust treatment.The corrosion of linear guide rail is mainly caused by two reasons:One is the metal corrosion of the bearing itself;Two is the erosion of tool elements.CSK linear guide itself accounts for a large proportion of metal erosion, because of the special causes of the work environment, rust can not be avoided many times. Especially when the weather is hot, the operator's hand sweat can also cause corrosion of CSK linear guide, this is because the sweat on the surface membrane of human sweat will contact bearings, the metal surface will sweat salt with metal reflecting erosion incurred. Of course, if there is effective protection measures, this situation can be avoided, such as with professional take parts of professional gloves to install operations.
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average