Detailed Product Description
5.Low Rolling Friction Resistance
Features for KM Linear Guideway
KM linear guideway is designed to meet the tendency of the modern machinery’s high precision and high performance; when in designing, it then highlighted n high precision, high loading ,high reliability and excellent motion principles; and the tidy physical design makes KM linear guideway move smoothly and install easily.
Compared with the old sliding guideway, KM linear guideway has lower friction factors; by adopting the steel
ball bearings, the friction factor is reduced to 1/20 to 1/40 of the former’s; at the same time, coordinate with its characteristics of high rigidity and precise procedure, KM linear guideway features on smooth moving, low noise ,easy installation ,dust prevention, high loading, high rigidity and so on; moreover, it can also achieve the requirement of high precision.
- Q:When using the guide rail and the slider, there are two kinds of rails and sliders, interchangeability and non interchangeability.
- The so-called interchangeability and non interchangeability, refers to the guide rail and slider type representation.Non reciprocal type: refers to the guide rail and the slider combination in the representation of the non reciprocal type for instance CSK brand: LMG20H-2SSPO+R2000N the linear guide rail length is said there is only 2000 block equipped with 2 square high assembly (I assembled the representation is a brand of high block: LMG20HSSPON), and can not change slide into other types.Swap type: refers to the guide rail and the slider respectively because there are a variety of slide style, with a guide rail can be equipped with slide blocks with different sizes, the above example is expressed as: LMG20+R2000N slider guide said: LMG20HSSPON.
- Q:Price of elevator guide rail
- General Ersanshiyi meters don't have much money
- Q:What does the letter in front of the THK linear guide mean?
- The letter in front is representative of a certain type of product, HSR is all steel ball type, 4 direction load, SHS is ball holder type, standard product; SRS is light weight, compact type, etc.
- Q:What is the distance between the guide rail and the slot in the electric cabinet?
- Find the largest electrical piece on the electrical drawing guide. Find the instruction manual. It will have mounting dimensions on it. It can be done without waste and standard
- Q:Machine tool linear guide bearing?
- Different specifications, weighing is not the same,
- Q:Is there a guide rail in solidworks2007's toolbox?
- Download plugins, such as Shindy parts libraries, are very useful. With rails and gears, motors.
- Q:What materials are used for machine tools, guide rails and sliders?
- Machine tool guide and slider materials, gray cast iron, precision machine tools, CNC machine tools or ball screw guide, more use of steel guide
- Q:Guide rail lubrication problem
- Regular oil generally have to sell, you try to buy more viscous
- Q:How do I know the maximum static friction force of sliding rail?
- The simplest and most accurate way is to do an experiment. There are many ways you think about it. Calculation requires a lot of arguments.
- Q:How can the guide rail be antirust under the water?
- Simple is to grease, but it will rub off.Then you can wire other metal on the surface of your rail, but the cost is high.These two methods of choosing matters that are more relevant to your situation.Ohmic anode protection method two upstairs man said, I think your guide under the water.
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average