Detailed Product Description
The main materials of flanges are carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel. The production base area is about 82300 square meters. Our annual production capacity is more than 9000 tons, with perfect detection means and quality .
Our company has passed Rhine, Germany(TUV) ISO9001 Quality Management System Certfication, European Pressure Equipment and Materials AD2000-W0 Certification. Meanwhile, we also passed the Pressure Pipe Components Manufacturing Safety Registered Certification of the State Quality Inspection Administration. All of these are a more effective guatantee for the quality of products. At the same time, our products are exported to Europe, United States, the Middle East, Africa, South-East Asia regions and other countries.
1. Type: plate flange, welding neck flange, slip-on flange, socket welding, lap joint flange, thread flange, blind flange
2. Material: carbon steel and stainless steel
3. Standard: ANSI, JIS, BS, DIN, EN, UNI, GB, and API
4. Size: OD up to 3000mm
5. Pressure: 75bls to 2500 bls
6. Marking: Required
7. Painting: yellow, blank, clear, oil and Zn
8. Inspection: in-house and the third party
- Q:How many kilograms is WN300-1500M in the flange standard?
- WN butt welding flangeM the sealing surface is convexNominal pressure without unitCL300 is PN 50CL1500 is PN 260GB flange now has two series, the European series and the Americas series.Nominal pressure for the European series is:.PN10PDN16PN25PN63.The nominal pressure of the Americas series is:.CLASS150CLASS300CLASS600,CLASS300 can also be expressed as PN50
- Q:Flanges, elbows and other pipe fittings (building materials, pipes, steels) are either, or are, independent of the invoice value added tax
- General flange elbow can also directly fill in, fill in the pipeline accessories, because bends and fittings are processed into pipe, an elbow flange belongs to fittings, building materials including pipe fittings, steel pipe fittings fittings is also included, including elbow, flange, tee, pipe cap, etc. fittings strictly in VAT invoices the above should be written on the flange, elbow, and I hope to help you.
- Q:How many holes are there in the DN1200 flange?
- It depends on you this is what standard flange, American Standard and chemical machinery and GB standards are different.
- Q:What does this mean in the flange, Pg10Dg50?
- 10 pressure, 50 way diameter, is only a specification, specific you are what standards need to know.
- Q:What are flanges, ID and PCD?
- ID generally refers to the inner diameter of the flangePCD generally refers to the center hole distance
- Q:What do you mean by flange 2''3'' 4''?
- It should correspond to DN50, DN80, DN100 flanges
- Q:Flanges are welded in the form of PL, SO, WN. What do you mean?
- PL welding plate flange,SO with diameter flange,WN butt welding flange;IF integral flange,SW socket welding flange,TH threaded flange;PJ/SE welding ring loose flange,PJ/RJ flat ring loose flange;BL flange cap,BL (S) lined flange cap
- Q:About flange
- ND refers to nominal diameter, approximate pipe internal reference dimension.Nominal diameter is not equal to outer diameter -2 times double thickness
- Q:What is the chord distance of the flange?
- The angular distance between the bolts of the diagonal is called the center pitch, and the distance between the two adjacent bolt holes is the chord distance.
- Q:Is the flange a pipe?
- Flanges are pipe fittings.Turn left and turn right |Flanges (Flange), also called flanges, flanges, or flanges. A flange is a part that is connected between the pipe and the pipe, used for the connection between the ends of the pipe. It is also used for the flange on the entrance and exit of the equipment. It is used for the connection between the two devices, such as the reducer flange. Flange connection or flange joint means that the flange, the shim and the bolt are mutually connected as a group of three detachable sealing structures. Pipe flanges are flanges used for piping in pipe installations. They are used on equipment and refer to the entrance and exit flanges of the equipment. The flange is lined with bolts to secure the two flanges. Gaskets for gaskets between flanges. Sub threaded flange connection (threaded connection), flange welding flange and flange clamp. Flanges are used in pairs. Low pressure pipes can be made of wire flanges and welded flanges with pressures of more than four kilograms. Add a gasket between the two flanges and secure with bolts. Different pressure flange thickness is different, they use the bolt is also different. Water pump and valve, and in the pipe connection, these equipment parts of the equipment also made corresponding flange shape, also known as flange connection. Any connecting parts that are bolted and closed in the vicinity of the two planes are generally referred to as flanges, such as the connections of the ventilation ducts, which can be called flanges". However, this connection is only part of a device, such as flanges and pumps connected, it is not good to call the water pump flange parts". Relatively small, such as valves, can be called flanges".
Our company has strong professional technical force, rich experience, integrated data and advanced equipment, as well as high-quality forging, machine-processing, assembling and packing production lines. Our product quality is in full compliance with both national and international standards, and we have obtained the ISO9001-2000 quality certification.
Warmly welcome all to come to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average