Detailed Product Description
The main materials of flanges are carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel. The production base area is about 82300 square meters. Our annual production capacity is more than 9000 tons, with perfect detection means and quality .
Our company has passed Rhine, Germany(TUV) ISO9001 Quality Management System Certfication, European Pressure Equipment and Materials AD2000-W0 Certification. Meanwhile, we also passed the Pressure Pipe Components Manufacturing Safety Registered Certification of the State Quality Inspection Administration. All of these are a more effective guatantee for the quality of products. At the same time, our products are exported to Europe, United States, the Middle East, Africa, South-East Asia regions and other countries.
1. Type: plate flange, welding neck flange, slip-on flange, socket welding, lap joint flange, thread flange, blind flange
2. Material: carbon steel and stainless steel
3. Standard: ANSI, JIS, BS, DIN, EN, UNI, GB, and API
4. Size: OD up to 3000mm
5. Pressure: 75bls to 2500 bls
6. Marking: Required
7. Painting: yellow, blank, clear, oil and Zn
8. Inspection: in-house and the third party
- Q:How many holes are there in the DN1200 flange?
- 2.5KG32 6KG is 32 10KG32.I'm familiar with your name. Are you from Wenzhou?. I know Sean Shao Xiaomin. I don't know what it's like to be with you.
- Q:Excuse me can flange three, why the general flange is four hole
- The flange is according to size and standard, with American Standard, German standard, national standard, Japanese standard, British standard and so on. Generally, 1/2 "-24" requires 4 holes at the minimum. For example, in ANSI B16.5, 24 of the flanges are 20 holes, which play a joint and fixation role. But the non-standard flange can be made according to the actual situation and requirements, no matter the number of holes, specifications, or thickness, PCD and so on, can be done as required. Therefore, the non-standard flange can be made as required 3 holes
- Q:DN125 valve with DN125 flange, right?
- This is of course, but there are nominal pressure, flange sealing surface forms (such as RF, flange and flange) and the standard of the flange should be consistent
- Q:What is the difference between the form of FF and RF in the connection surfaces of flanges?
- FF is a full flat flange, and the RF is a flange with a sealing surface.FF surface generally used in low pressure flanges, or sealing surface, need to be affixed with stainless steel lining ring sealing surface, corrosion resistance.
- Q:What kind of flanges do you have?
- Flanges are flanged, elbow, three pass, reducer, pipe fittings
- Q:What's the single weld flange? What's the material for the welding flange? What's the difference between the two?
- Stainless steel flanges are good. Our company uses their prices. The quality is good
- Q:Why should the bolt holes in the flange be arranged in the midspan?
- The bottom one is easy to corrode.
- Q:Is the grooved pipe flange?
- Grooved pipe fittings are a series of products. Flanges are only a kind of groove fittings;
- Q:Flange connections of different sizes
- Variable diameter flange, also known as Reducing Flange, and its inner diameter and the standard flange diameter, there are some differences.In engineering, when the standard flange can not match the fittings and pipes, the reducing flange is used.China's national standards flange standard (GB) and chemical industry standard (HG) two categories, the new chemical industry standard HG/T20592 ~ 206352009 flange is used to the EN as the representative of the European standard pipe flanges (nominal pressure expressed by PN) and the United States as the representative of the American ASME system (nominal pipe flange the pressure expressed by Class), between them the nominal size of the feature size is different; moreover, our country pipeline diameter series is also divided and metric Inch series series, there are differences in the nominal size; in addition, when there are special requirements, such as flange instrument joints, when the glass lined the characteristics of some special requirements (give it a separate "glass lining of different diameter flange" HG/T2140-2009 standard). Therefore, the inevitable mixing in the project, the use of reducing the flange diameter of the method is the simplest and most effective solution, thus the emergence of non-standard variable flange.
- Q:Why is the nominal diameter of the flange inconsistent with the tube?
- Just a nominal diameter size series, but also has the difference in the same series, such as DN200 steel, the diameter is the same, but because there are a variety of wall thickness diameter so also vary, so the pipe is not free exchange. The neck flange as an example, the same is the butt welding neck flange DN200 PN2.0, the general size is the flange body size, such as the diameter of flange, flange thickness, flange bolt hole size, hole spacing and bolt hole number, but the flange neck size is not the same, so we as a DN200 tube with time hubbed welding flange, flange and pipe to ensure the uniform size of neck size. Because the nominal diameter is 200 so the flange neck diameter is fixed as the pipe diameter, the thickness of the flange neck according to the thickness of the steel tube, only the inner diameter, after welding to ensure welding, the film does not leave the shadow. Elbows, three links and so on are the same. Is the same with the DN200 elbow, three links, and the outer diameter of tube, but the elbow and tee three diameter according to the diameter of the tube, no matter what change the diameter, flange, elbow, three square meters called DN200 to various types of pipe fittings, simple, this is the meaning of nominal diameter.
Our company has strong professional technical force, rich experience, integrated data and advanced equipment, as well as high-quality forging, machine-processing, assembling and packing production lines. Our product quality is in full compliance with both national and international standards, and we have obtained the ISO9001-2000 quality certification.
Warmly welcome all to come to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average