Detailed Product Description
The main materials of flanges are carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel. The production base area is about 82300 square meters. Our annual production capacity is more than 9000 tons, with perfect detection means and quality .
Our company has passed Rhine, Germany(TUV) ISO9001 Quality Management System Certfication, European Pressure Equipment and Materials AD2000-W0 Certification. Meanwhile, we also passed the Pressure Pipe Components Manufacturing Safety Registered Certification of the State Quality Inspection Administration. All of these are a more effective guatantee for the quality of products. At the same time, our products are exported to Europe, United States, the Middle East, Africa, South-East Asia regions and other countries.
1. Type: plate flange, welding neck flange, slip-on flange, socket welding, lap joint flange, thread flange, blind flange
2. Material: carbon steel and stainless steel
3. Standard: ANSI, JIS, BS, DIN, EN, UNI, GB, and API
4. Size: OD up to 3000mm
5. Pressure: 75bls to 2500 bls
6. Marking: Required
7. Painting: yellow, blank, clear, oil and Zn
8. Inspection: in-house and the third party
- Q:What do you mean by flange 2''3'' 4''?
- Together, it should be the nominal size of the English flange. Nominal diameter is 2, "3" and "4"". The corresponding metric should be DN50, DN80, DN100 flanges
- Q:What is the American Standard flange 150LB
- It's the American Standard flange.
- Q:With the size of American Standard flange CLASS300 DN15, why the minimum can only find DN20
- Maybe the standard you're looking for is wrongThe small size of the flange American Standard standard is the minimum ASME B16.5 which is 1/2 "marked metric is DN15To Baidu, B16.5 can be found, and DN15 size on the control of 1/2"
- Q:What type of flange does the 159*6 pipe fit with?
- From the specifications, should be equipped with DN150, as for other, but also need the appropriate conditions.
- Q:What do DN and PN stand for on the flange?
- The nominal DN identifier;PN identifier for nominal pressure.
- Q:What's the specification for flanges with outer diameter 160?
- Flanges (Flange) are also called flanges or flanges. The flange is the part that connects the pipe to the pipe and the valve and is connected to the end of the pipe. The flange is lined with bolts to secure the two flanges. Gaskets for gaskets between flanges. Flanges, threaded connections (wire connections), flanges and welded flanges and clamp flanges.
- Q:What do you mean by sheet metal flanges?
- The flange in the sheet metal is the edge of the bend. It has nothing to do with the flange connected to the pipe. It's just the same name.
- Q:What is the material of plastic flange
- The plastic flange generally of iron or steel as matrix, and the inner and outer walls coated with high polymer materials.Internal and external coating materials are generally polyethylene (PE), crosslinked polyethylene (PEX), epoxy resin (EP) and so on.The plastic flange corrosion resistance, no exudation, no pollution, high strength, good pressure resistance, aging, embrittlement, to adapt to the harsh environment, long service life, is mainly used in petroleum chemical industry, electric power, light industry factory of the acid solution, alkali, salt solution and various chemical and water transport.
- Q:Mechanical flange problems, there is a pair of flange drawings, the above mark is 6-M12 evenly distributed 23 drill 24, what is the specific meaning?
- This should be M12 thread depth, drilling depth of 24mm, tapping depth of 23mm.
- Q:What's the flange on the sprocket?
- The sprocket plays a guiding role, while the flange facilitates the dismounting of the chain wheel
Our company has strong professional technical force, rich experience, integrated data and advanced equipment, as well as high-quality forging, machine-processing, assembling and packing production lines. Our product quality is in full compliance with both national and international standards, and we have obtained the ISO9001-2000 quality certification.
Warmly welcome all to come to visit, investigate and negotiate business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average