Detailed Product Description
1.Stainless steel measuring tools
Optical Edge Finder
Diameter of Holding Bar
- Q:45 steel material made of rail wear is particularly fierce, how to deal with the effect will be better?
- Do conditioning, it will certainly be better
- Q:Method for processing and installing linear guide rail
- Upstairs said yes, your rail installation in the face of wrong ah? If you don't even have a baseline, it's a waste of the linear guide. This is not the most important relationship with the screw hole position. It is important to install the mounting surface of the linear guide rail. The bottom of the rail must be machined with straightness, and then a side must have a datum plane, which can be used as a benchmark for either the inside or the outside of the two rail. But in the assembly, they can not do the benchmark, the first step is to measure the verticality of the bottom surface of the guide rail straightness and the bottom surface and the side of the rail, and leading after the installation, and side gauge parallelism and two gauge high (parallel horizontal), how do you measure?
- Q:Can gear, rack and guide be used together?
- Yes, the design is very simple, but the accuracy is not very high
- Q:What are the styles of American style furniture, wooden guide rail or metal guide rail?
- Now there are high-end American furniture and mahogany furniture with wooden rails, respectively, using single track and double track on both sides of the middle of the two guide, but there is also a part of the product using the metal guide rail (two section and three section track rail based).The distinction and advantages of two kinds of guideways1. wooden rails are hidden rails, in the process of using general invisible guide, but also more durable, not easy to drawer take place, but it is in the process of pushing and pulling is not particularly smooth, no metal slide smoothly, but in what a little wooden rail lighting with wax, so that a smooth a little.The 2. metal guide has the advantages of convenient use, convenient installation, high cost, but also has shortcoming, it will be out of the accident in use, such as "derailed", this is often the case, and it is difficult to push and pull the dead track, but in the process of use but also easy to cause accident, the drawer. The phenomenon.So I suggest you buy Wooden guide rail furniture, if it is not suitable, you can find me, I can help you find
- Q:What kind of material is the linear guide rail made of?
- Steel for quenching as guide rail, fine grinding and placed on the installation plane. Compared with the plane linear guide rail, cross section geometry is more complex than the flat guide, the complex reason is because the rail processing groove, in order to facilitate the movement of a sliding element, shape and number of slots, depending on the machine to complete the function. For example, a rail system that withstands both the linear force and the moment of collapse is much different in design than the guideway acting only on a linear force.
- Q:Machine tool linear guide bearing?
- The question is too vague.1: what kind of force? Horizontal? Up and down? Or is it a moment?... It's a big difference.2: different specifications, load value is different, to the level of gravity, for example, the single sliding body (slider) ranging from a few kilograms to a few tons.
- Q:What lubricant does the ink jet printer run with?
- I used Erythromycin Ointment for a long time, 1 yuan and 1 pieces. It worked very well. First, use a good paper napkin to clean the guide rail, then apply it. Sewing machine oil is not good, easy to dirty machine, special oil is too expensive, it is not necessary.
- Q:What are the good brands in Germany of linear guide and screw?
- Upstairs is quite right. Imported brands are mainly Japanese and german.
- Q:How to measure the parallelism of the machine tool guideways?
- It is also necessary to calculate the frame level with the self-made gauge. The one or two sentence is not clear.. You check the professional information
- Q:Is there a national standard for rail lift? Or approximate? Which kind of elevator belongs to the special equipment?
- There is no clear stipulation on the rail lift, lift the weight lifting belt type airborne far more than what you say, it is just the introduction of a special equipment manufacturing license, the maximum load of up to 30 tons, just do not come out!
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average