Detailed Product Description
1.Stainless steel measuring tools
Optical Edge Finder
Diameter of Holding Bar
- Q:Are linear guides made of stainless steel?
- The micro guide rail of SBC is made of stainless steel
- Q:Which is better, fishing rod, telescopic mosquito net and guide rail mosquito net?
- From the aesthetic point of view, the guide rail is better, the mosquito net has a definite edge, and the mosquito net door is opened and closed. The telescopic mosquito net is economical and practical, saves space, is convenient for collection and disposal, and is cheap in price. How to choose depends on their own living conditions, if it is rental housing, or choose telescopic mosquito net?. If it is for personal use, pay attention to beauty, you should choose a guide rail mosquito net. Attention should be taken or Oh!
- Q:What is a two axle linear guide rail?
- 1 axle guide rail is a kind of light load high-speed guide rail. The matching of the slide block and the roller is formed in one body. It falls into two categories. Were built in two axis linear guide, also called the inner slide series, slider rail, ISG series of double axis guide rail; external dual axis linear guide, also called the outer sliding rail, slide rail outside, OSG series of double axis guide rail. Built in double axle linear guide rail means that the two axle rail is installed inside the guide rail, and the slide block is basically the same as the rail width. The external double axle linear guide rail means that the double axle rail is installed outside the guide rail, and the slider is wider than the guide rail.2, Nkole, double axis guide rail (daogui), guide, rail:, metal or other materials. A device that holds, holds, guides, or reduces friction of a moving device or device. A longitudinal groove or ridge on the surface of a guide, used for guiding and fixing machine parts, special equipment, instruments, etc.. The guide rail, also known as linear guide, linear slide rail, for linear reciprocating movement, linear bearings have higher than the rated load, and can bear a certain torque, can achieve high precision linear motion under high load
- Q:What is the difference between milling machine linear guide rail and dovetail guide rail?
- The linear guide rail is a rolling guide rail with point contact and poor rigidity. The running friction is small and the dynamic performance is relatively good.The dovetail guide rail is a sliding guide with good surface contact and good rigidity. The running friction is large and the dynamic performance is relatively poor.Each has its advantages and disadvantages
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of ball screw and linear guide?
- Ball screw and linear guide are two things! The linear guide rail and the ball bearing guide rail are one thing for guiding. The ball rail has small resistance and high accuracy. The ball screw is used for driving.
- Q:Processing centers, CNC machine tools, guide rail, the oil tank is not less than what the reason, bought a year and a half, has been so much
- There's a big problem, brother.There are two reasons: 1. may be added to the wrong oil. Because the oil is wrong, consumption is very little2. the oil pump is broken or the oil circuit is not smooth.It needs checking immediately. The guide rail estimates that the mill is almost the sameIn addition, usually a box of oil, 24 hours of operation, then with a 2, 3 days on the almost
- Q:Is the 68# anti-wear hydraulic oil the same as the 68# guide oil?
- The two kinds of oil is not the same, the hydraulic oil requirements of anti-oxidation, anti water, anti foam and abrasion resistance, not only can be used in various hydraulic systems, can also be used for medium duty industrial gear (except for worm gear and hypoid gear lubrication). Its ambient temperature is one 10'C-40 'C. This product has good adaptability to nbr.But because of rail oil recycling, the life demand is not high, but the characteristics of start - viscosity is very high, to ensure the accuracy of the sliding guide rail; oil is only applicable to mechanical equipment on their own or around with the guide rail device; in addition for those with hydraulic systems and other mechanical components mixed construction with the equipment, is also very suitable for hydraulic elevator and elevator etc..Ann beauty lubrication technology also has heat transfer oil and hydraulic oil, you can see oh.
- Q:35mm how many screws are used to install the guide rail?
- I also want to ask, but no one knows, are not professional ah!
- Q:There are several ways to repair the lathe rails. Is it possible to weld them locally?
- About local welding1., welding can not be used to repair the guide rail, even if it is not local. The 2. reason is that the first will harden the local rail material, and second will form stress concentration, so that the solder joint cracking. Third excessive welding will also lead to deformation of the guide rail. Machine tool factory also has partial repair welding, but that is for the integrity and beauty of the guide, but also in the welding after a whole tempering treatment.Two. The method of repairing the slideway of lathe:After the slideway of the slideway grinder is connected with the scraping plate, the adjusting insert is adjusted.Second take a ruler as a reference guide (scraping guide and standard ruler mutual development, the gradual elimination of high, until the scraping rail to provide effective points) and then with a scraping plate strip.
- Q:How to choose a linear guide rail, there are several factors?
- 1, first of all, are you positioning or driving?2, according to the working conditions to choose3, your company's precision requirements are high?4. The size of the installation conforms to the company's budget
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average