Detailed Product Description
ip65 waterproof fluorescent lamp fittings
1.IP 65 for fluorescent lamp
2.Aluminium Alloy material
- Q:Can the curtain guide be installed by itself?
- Tolerable。 The general procedure is as follows, the concrete method needs according to your purchase curtain guide rail carries on.I. positioningThe accuracy of line positioning is related to the success or failure of the curtain installation. First, the distance between the fixed hole and the required installation track is measured.Two. Install curtain rail1, curtain rail has a single, double or three tracks of the points. When the width of the window is greater than 1200mm, the curtain rail should be broken, broken at the simmer, bending, stagger, simmer curve should be gentle curve, lap length of not less than 200mm. The curtain box is usually in an open orbit. Heavy curtain rail should be added screw; dark curtain box should be back to the track. Heavy curtain rail should be encrypted small angle spacing, wood screw specifications of not less than 30mm.2. Fit the lifting clips, turn the clips 90 degrees, connect with the track, and install the lifting clips onto the roof with a self tapping screw. If it is a concrete structure, with expansion screws.Three. Install curtain rod1. Adjust the connecting fixing piece, put the rod or wire on it and fix it on the fixing piece. Make it level and exactly the same as the room.2, the installation of standard curtain track (double track), the basic width of the general should be more than 15CM, single track may be reduced according to the appropriate circumstances.Four. Adjust positionFloor curtains or over the table curtains, installation of track should give rise to the width of the window, to avoid the curtain sagging when blocked and unsightly.Five, pay attention to the paste wallNot hollow, or drilling, veneer easily cracked.
- Q:Sliding door sliding rail has several models?
- Roughly divided into 2 rounds and 4 wheels, as well as sliding rail, the material has plastic and metal
- Q:Which brand is straight rail?
- Personally think that (QTWSTAR), on the mainland is also famous, if the price is not high to think, brand is not that good, that is not good, a little of the brand is the most important brand product quality is relatively stable, will not change. Specific depends on which machine is suitable for use
- Q:Is it a ball screw or a straight guide?
- No comparison, usually 2 combinations used ~!
- Q:The length of the guide and lead screw of the XY worktable
- The distance between the two ends of the support is the length of the lead screw, but you should find the bearing position at the supporting end, and the step position at both ends of the screw, which directly affects the installation position of the screw nut seat. If you have any questions, ask me the D rail must be longer than the lead screw
- Q:Who knows what kind of material is used on the guide of numerical control machine tools?
- PTFE is used as a guide material, not difficult to buy, I want to buy, and then go to the unit to find contact you. I am designing numerical control machine tools
- Q:What kind of material is the linear guide rail made of?
- Monkey Wei dual axis guide material: guide is divided into linear guide rail and wheel double axis guide rail, double axis roller guide is Aluminum Alloy material, ball linear guide material is of high carbon steel. Thank you. Please accept it!
- Q:What is a two axle linear guide rail?
- One of the linear guides
- Q:What about Mobil 68 guide oil?
- Used 68 of other brands, but also good, but also to see what you use in products, and some products only need 46 number on it.
- Q:Method for calculating theoretical weight of elevator guide rail
- How heavy is the 5 meters guide of the T82 elevator?
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average